Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Top Ten Football Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top Ten Football Jokes (987 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Football Jokes by greatdonmikell: 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
Football (or soccer to my American brethren) brings hours of laughter. it has been proven along times and that is exactly what I will be doing in this post. Here's ten stories from everywhere that will get you laughing

10. Three fans were talking about the sad state of their local club;
The first fan blamed...: "I blame the manager; if we could sign better players, we'd be a great club."
The second fan blamed...: "I blame the players; if they made more effort, I'm sure we would score more goals."
The third fan blamed...: "I blame my parents; if I had been born in a different town, I'd be supporting a decent team."

9. A man takes his seat at the World Cup Final. He looks to his left and notices that there is a spare seat between himself and the next guy.
The man: “Who would ever miss the World Cup final?”
The guy: “That was my wife’s seat. We have been to the last five World Cup finals together, but sadly she passed away.”
The man: “That’s terrible, but couldn’t you get another member of the family, friend, or someone else to come with you?”
The guy: “No…they are all at the funeral!”

8. A week before the Champions League final a few years ago there was an ad in a local newspaper which said:
"Local man offers marriage to any woman that has tickets to the Champions League final. Those interested must send in photo of the tickets."

7. Hours after the end of the world, a border dispute emerged between heaven and hell. God invited the devil for conversations to find a way to resolve this dispute quickly. Satan, the devil, proposed a soccer game between heaven and hell.
God, always fair, told the devil, "The heat must be affecting your brain, the game would be so one sided, don't you know all the 'good' players go to heaven?"
The devil, smiling, responded "Yeah, but we've got all the refs'..."

6. A football hooligan appeared in court one day charged with disorderly conduct and assult. The arresting officer stated that the accused had thrown something into the river.
Judge: "What exactly did the accused throw?"
Officer: "Stones, sir."
Judge: "Well, that's hardly an offense is it?"
Officer: It was in this case, sir. Stones was the referee."
C;ick to view 5 to 1
http://www.primesoccer..com/2013/11/top-ten-football-jokes.html

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: How To Know If You're Ugly (A Must Read) / Nlder Makes GF Go Mad! / Who Sang AYE By DAVIDO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.