Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors (2357 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development / It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / I Dare All You Biafra E-warriors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by egift(m): 1:39am On Nov 27, 2013
As many PDP members, thugs, sympathizers and beneficiaries across the nation helplessly watch the All Progressive Congress dismantling their entire structures at all levels, we are creating this thread to give them an elaborate platform to ease the shock, trauma and tears.

So we, the progressives and non-partisan Nigerians heartily invite all PDP e-warriors to this special occasion.

God bless Nigeria.

28 Likes

Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by donphilopus: 2:00am On Nov 27, 2013
This thread is opened/dedicated to all the discombobulated, depressed, angry, crying, weeping, mourning, confused, frustrated, hapless, whining PDP E-rats to come and throw their anger and frustration, over the merger of the nPDP and APC.

After weeping, you can take a little Ogogoro to cool your body!

23 Likes

Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 27, 2013
They haven't believed what happened to them on Tuesday. They are still disoriented by the news of defection. They were boasting all year and daring the Governors to move to APC.

The sountrack below is for PDP crying dogs:

Cry Me a River....................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

12 Likes

Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by egift(m): 2:33am On Nov 27, 2013
Without a single election or a single vote, the tattered umbrella is being swept away. PDP have worked so hard to plant discord among Nigerians just to keep us down.

How can a great and beautify nation like Nigeria be sleeping and snoring in penury. We will crush that umbrella that is covering corruption in Nigeria.

#Abeg help me pass this bucket to those PDP boys weeping at the corner#

10 Likes

Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 5:41am On Nov 27, 2013
Only time will tell. Just a matter of time we then see who cries last.
Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 27, 2013
This thread is indeed the epicentre of wailings,gnashing of teeth and electrocution ground for the band of PDP E-agberos and awardees of the fictitious YOU(LOSE)WIN nonsense

I beseech you this day to cry to your heart's content. Get you a potty and cry inside it all day long.

7 Likes

Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by AustineE1: 7:19am On Nov 27, 2013
In contrary,this is what true PDP lovers are asking for,now is much easier for GEJ to emerge as the PDP candidate for 2015 election.information from Aso-Rock shows that people are in jubilation mood,come 2015 PDP will definately win in the 17 states they control,win 100% in these APC states Rivers, Edo,Imo,win majority votes in Lagos,Ogun,Osun,Ekiti,Oyo and also win 100% in Anambra(APGA),Ondo(Labour)...also pick bulk votes from Niger,Adamawa(50%) etc!This is the best thing happening to the real PDP,less stress in the primaries and dont forget that most southerners and many Northerners may nt like PDP but they are GEJITES.Incumbency factor is also a beautiful bride,your political calculations shows you all as learners.GEJ for Nigeria,God bless Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2013
Sincere9gerin, Taharqa, Willy Willy, etc where are you?
Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by Demdem(m): 7:25am On Nov 27, 2013
Jonathan still insist that he wants to see the NpDp now APC members. Surely, it really hit him hard.
His chances for re-election has now dwindled.
Good news for Demdem.

6 Likes

Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 27, 2013
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by 99100(m): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2013
Bunch of hypocrites parading their irritating selves as APC e-cockroaches. You all know we have been waiting for this day.
Now tell me how this reduces GEJ chances of re-emerging triumphant in 2015 election primarily and generally?
Tell me how it stops my humble self to willingly and joyfully revote him come 2015?
Rather with all indication it is becoming clearer that that d 22,495,187m votes GEJ got in 2011 election might just make up 60% of his vote come 2015 because more Nigerians would see reasons why they must vote GEJ.
@op,why u dey copy Sincer 9gerian? Ain't u an atom of shame.
Ok i remember; U LACK CREATIVITY.smh for u
Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:51am On Nov 27, 2013
99/100:
Bunch of hypocrites parading their irritating selves as APC e-cockroaches. You all know we have been waiting for this day.
Now tell me how this reduces GEJ chances of re-emerging triumphant in 2015 election primarily and generally?
Tell me how it stops my humble self to willingly and joyfully revote him come 2015?
Rather with all indication it is becoming clearer that that d 22,495,187m votes GEJ got in 2011 election might just make up 60% of his vote come 2015 because more Nigerians would see reasons why they must vote GEJ.
The President may even be impeached by APC who now have majority in the House of Representative.

3 Likes

Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 27, 2013
seriously this APC jubilation is about what? have they won any election? the Govs in question have long left the party but only announcd it formally yesterday.Seriously nothing has changed

1 Like

Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by donphilopus: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2013
99/100:
The 3 most pospulous states in Nigeria are against him!! FYI, the Al-Mustapha he has been putting his hope to deliver the North for him, has disappointed him. So what else do you need??

GTG (Goodbye To Goodluck)!

1 Like

Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by omenka(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Only time will tell. Just a matter of time we then see who cries last.
Ok, in essence, you agree you people have already started crying but hope we be the last to cry. No yawa, for now, keep the tears and catarh flowing. @ Op: free handkerchiefs and tissues on me, pls pass them round. Make sure a bundle each gets to sincereprick and taharqueer.

2 Likes

Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by 99100(m): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
The President may even be impeached by APC who now have majority in the House of Representative.
Keep deceiving urself.
Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by omenka(m): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2013
Front page mods! This magnanimous gesture from the op to lend a shoulder to grieving brothers and sisters deserves recognition and comendation.

1 Like

Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by omenka(m): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2013
chukwudi44: seriously this APC jubilation is about what? have they won any election? the Govs in question have long left the party but only announcd it formally yesterday.Seriously nothing has changed
Bros d bucket don reash your side yet?

2 Likes

Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by KwoiZabo(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2013
Austine.E:
In contrary,this is what true PDP lovers are asking for,now is much easier for GEJ to emerge as the PDP candidate for 2015 election.information from Aso-Rock shows that people are in jubilation mood,come 2015 PDP will definately win in the 17 states they control,win 100% in these APC states Rivers, Edo,Imo,win majority votes in Lagos,Ogun,Osun,Ekiti,Oyo and also win 100% in Anambra(APGA),Ondo(Labour)...also pick bulk votes from Niger,Adamawa(50%) etc!This is the best thing happening to the real PDP,less stress in the primaries and dont forget that most southerners and many Northerners may nt like PDP but they are GEJITES.Incumbency factor is also a beautiful bride,your political calculations shows you all as learners.GEJ for Nigeria,God bless Nigeria.
Gbam! You just said 101% of what i had in mind. No wonder we are namesakes. wink Imagine Oyinlola and Tinubu in one party, hugging themselves. If APC (All Potential Crooks) don't crumble before this time next year my name is no 'okupe' cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by thewarrior72: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2013
donphilopus: the the 3 most pospulous states in Nigeria are against him?? FYI, the Al-Mustapha he has been putting his hope to deliver the North for him, has disappointed him. So what else do you need??

GTG (Goodbye To Goodluck)!
undecided I have been studying u,& I have come to the conclusion that u are more dumber& naive than I initially thought. A simple sense would thought that, population of southerners in lagos is enough to give GEJ 55 to 65% vote, he's sure of 30 to 35% kano& 80 to 85% from Rivers......Self delusions is too bad grin
Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by donphilopus: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2013
the warrior72: undecided I have been studying u,& I have come to the conclusion that u are more dumber& naive than I initially thought. A simple sense would thought that, population of southerners in lagos is enough to give GEJ 55 to 65% vote, he's sure of 30 to 35% kano& 80 to 85% from Rivers......Self delusions is too bad grin
I've known you to be a certified Nitwit! Do you think there's something like Southern Agenda again?? Hocus pocus.

4 Likes

Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by Saintsquare(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2013
GEJ might go back to London for check up,now that he's got so many things to deal with.
Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by thewarrior72: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2013
cheesy grin I laugh at all this APC e-rat naivete, to start with, PDP holds the knife & the yam, they control visually everything, the electoral body, Judiciary etc. They can get the court to declare vacant the seat ,of any law maker that decamped from PDP, they were elected under the platform of PDP.So for now the status quo remains
Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by Theben(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2013
SMH for the so called progressives celebrating the infiltration of corruption into APC. If you guys are truly progressives, the merger of nPDP and APC should cause worries rather than celebration.
Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2013
Completely unnecessary thread.

Absolutely NOTHING has been settled. Jonathan IS an incumbent, he can still use a carrot-and-stick approach to whip the rebel governors in line. He may yet deliver on the power sector privatization (improved power supply) and use it as a selling point for 2015. He may yet move to break the APC's ranks even.

Don't forget that as things stand, the PDP's presidential primaries have effectively been held, and GEJ no longer has any major threat within the PDP. However, the APC primaries are yet to hold, and those primaries will definitely throw up winners and losers. Who says the disaffected or disgruntled APC elements after that primary will not cross-carpet back to the PDP (particularly of GEJ manages to give some of them a good deal)?

2015 is still in the balance. GEJ has the power of incumbency which, if he's smart enough, can be extremely useful to him in the months ahead. There are too many eventualities, too many factors at play to conclude on this matter yet.

Let's keep watching.
Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by Ngokafor(f): 11:18am On Nov 27, 2013
...interesting!...am not a member of PDP or any other party but mehn APC is the most hypocritical decetful party ever!..is it not the same joke of a party that has been shouting about PDP all over the place??...so it's safe to say that the name PDP is the problem and not the members??...lol!..

..like seriously what are these so-called 'progressives' jubilating for??....is it the lack of forsight or creativity as shown by the opening of this thread,which the op copied from Sincere9gerian??,or the cap-in-hand approach of looking for same 'devilish' PDP to bring into their fold??.....
....surely there's no light at the end of the tunnel for the numerous problems plaguing this country right from our independence till date,cos at the end of the day,it's still the same criminal politicians whose only interest is to loot the treasury....progressives my left foot!
Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2013
insincere9gerian n his fellow bunch of helpless e-mosquitoes I got tissue for..The umbrella providing COVER for all those rats is shattered. the broom shall clean the system giving our ppl quality progressive leaders with vision n mission for this nation ....
Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2013
The only thing i can say for is grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by DonHummer(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
do you think impeaching the president is that easy.??..i laff at you...the constitution guiding the impeachment of a president was written in a way that achieving it will be as easy as dividing the country
jst waiting for when APC will field their presidential candidates..that is obviously what will determine whether they will even come second in the election

1 Like

Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by tybank: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
the warrior72: cheesy grin I laugh at all this APC e-rat naivete, to start with, PDP holds the knife & the yam, they control visually everything, the electoral body, Judiciary etc. They can get the court to declare vacant the seat ,of any law maker that decamped from PDP, they were elected under the platform of PDP.So for now the status quo remains

Says who? The constitution gives you the right to cross carpet if there's crisis in your party
Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by tybank: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
Good news for Nigerians,we now have two strong parties to choose from.
Re: Weeping Centre For PDP E-warriors by EzePromoe: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
Some losers are here jumping with their heads to the sky because they received 7 disgruntled element who, of which five of them have not one iota of influence on their state, and also have their tenure ending in year 2015. In which space of time will APC create an impact on the states before it goes back to the sure guys cool
When sure guys are doing combo with NPF, INEC, NASS etc, others are taking their chaffs.
It's good that you opened this thread yourself, because you will need after 2015, so that they won't say that Sincere 9gerian hates APC that is why he created another lamentation thread for them grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

STELLA ODUAH TO Journalist-you Don’t Read Or Understand English / Imo Gov Faces Impeachment / The 5 Reasons Why GEJ Cannot Contest In 2015 - CramJones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.