Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Globama In Action - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Globama In Action (923 Views)

Top Legislator Caught On Tape With His Side Chick In Action / Russian Ground Troops Arrive In Syria In Unprecedented Military Action... / US Navy Takes Provocative Action Into Iranian Waters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globama In Action by BigB11(m): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2008
Lack of foreign policy experience the republican party has been falsely and aggressively using for the past few months is now starting to backfire. Things seem to be falling apart one by one and I'm sure that this is just the beginning, the republican party will soon be on their knees; in fact, I predict that John McCain himself will end up voting for Obama come November.

Please, check out "GLOBAMA" experience:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1T4GGIH_enUS222US222&q=obama+middle+east+trip+youtube&btnG=Search
Re: Globama In Action by BigB11(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2008
Re: Globama In Action by HCH3COO: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2008
grin This is wonderful. One flimsy trip overseas = experience.
What else made news today? The grass is blue
Re: Globama In Action by SeanT21(f): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2008
I love how the world welcomes Obama like it is the second comming of Jesus Christ.

The republican party are a bunch of idiots.McCain is another Bush. He ain't got no military experience. This fool got shot down and was taken in as a POW. That does not make him a hero.

Can someone please tell McCain that Iraq and Pakistan do not share a border and Czechoslovakia is not a fucking country.

This dude has no idea how to run a 21 century america. He can not even use a damn computer.
Re: Globama In Action by HCH3COO: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2008
SeanT21:

I love how the world welcomes Obama like it is the second comming of Jesus Christ.

The republican party are a bunch of idiots.McCain is another Bush. He ain't got no military experience. This fool got shot down and was taken in as a POW. That does not make him a hero.

Can someone please tell McCain that Iraq and Pakistan do not share a border and Czechoslovakia is not a fucking country.

This dude has no idea how to run a 21 century america. He can not even use a damn computer.

I love it when you speak. your words are like roses of wisdom. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Globama In Action by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2008
HCH3COO:

grin This is wonderful. One flimsy trip overseas = experience.

Even Obama himself would never make such a categorical statement. Its funny that we are demanding experience now . . . it was never such a big criteria before.
Re: Globama In Action by HCH3COO: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2008
davidylan:

Even Obama himself would never make such a categorical statement. Its funny that we are demanding experience now . . . it was never such a big criteria before.

You are right.
I was attacking hare-brained OP for attempting to blow the visit out of proportion.
Re: Globama In Action by SeanT21(f): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2008
HCH3COO:

I love it when you speak. your words are like roses of wisdom. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Must be tough being, having to watch your candidate time and time and time again showing himself to be a babbling old fool who can't keep basic facts straight in his supposed area of expertise.
Re: Globama In Action by HCH3COO: 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2008
SeanT21:

Must be tough being, having to watch your candidate time and time and time again showing himself to be a babbling old fool who can't keep basic facts straight in his supposed area of expertise.

lipsrsealed  SeanT, I refused to believe you typed that . . .so what did I do?  Summoned the help of google.  Guess what I found?  A word-for-word replica of your post  cry SURPRISE!!

Plagiarism is a bitch isn't it?

Must be tough being Al, having to watch your candidate time and time and time again showing himself to be a babbling old fool who can't keep basic facts straight in his supposed area of expertise.
Posted by LFC | July 21, 2008 12:51 PM
http://matthewyglesias.theatlantic.com/archives/2008/07/the_iraqpakistan_border.php

it's okay to say you're LFC, i'll take your word for it grin
Re: Globama In Action by SeanT21(f): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2008
I actually did typed that on that newsite. My nickname is Allison. So in order to answer your question, I copy and pasted it. Good try.
Re: Globama In Action by HCH3COO: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2008
SeanT21:

I actually did typed that on that newsite. My nickname is Allison. So in order to answer your question, I copy and pasted it. Good try.

Lol.  Liberian girl nickname Allison  grin  grin .  Which one of your black friends nicked you with that "white girl" name?
It would have been best to say "sorry I forgot how to type in English so I sought help" .  The next best thing would have been to put the comment in quotes.   But then you still have the option to continue denying it to save face. . . .

The author of that post was not "Al"(that al was a guy by the way ), it was "LFC".  LFC wrote the post in response to "Al" .

I am going to begin ignoring you now.  You just proved to be 100% retarded.

taking credit for another
man's work. asshole.
Re: Globama In Action by SeanT21(f): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2008
Did You even read the post.

Where in the world did they say Allison was a white girls name. Keep it up.

By the way, I have been telling you to ignore me since day 1. Its about time you take the advise and go about your business. Peace out. You must really have time on your hands to go checking other sites. Kudos to you!! Keep up the good work. LOL!!
Re: Globama In Action by HCH3COO: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2008
SeanT21:

Did You even read the post.

Where in the world did they say Allison was a white girls name. Keep it up.

By the way, I have been telling you to ignore me since day 1. Its about time you take the advise and go about your business. Peace out. You must really have time on your hands to go checking other sites. Kudos to you!! Keep up the good work. LOL!!
Excuse me, I believe I made it clear that I am no longer interested in tutoring an uncouth plagiarist today.  undecided

/ignore
Re: Globama In Action by SeanT21(f): 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2008
Then why the hell are you replying

SEE WHAT I MEANT BY STUPID??
Re: Globama In Action by HCH3COO: 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2008
grin  grin Stupidity is incurable.  I can see it  written all over you, liar. i'm just glad I was able to own you like a puppy

carry on.  grin

/double ignore.  okay, ignore for the last time.  hiss!  cheesy
Re: Globama In Action by SeanT21(f): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2008
lmao!!

(1) (Reply)

Terrorism. . .is The War Winnable? / Obama's Brother Living In A Slum In Kenya? / Former Vice President of Ghana dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.