Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Lets Give You A Home,we Will Do It All For You - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lets Give You A Home,we Will Do It All For You (759 Views)

Own A Home In Abuja Through Easy Mortgage / Reasons Why People Do Not Wish To Buy A Home In Nigeria / How To Be A Home Owner In United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Give You A Home,we Will Do It All For You by chyemma: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2008
Do you work so hard that you hardly have time for other pressing needs?

Do you need a house, office, Land, and other properties but you cant have them done because you are very busy at work?

Is there any other thing you wish to have that you cant because there is no source of adquate information?

Here it is at your finger tips; all you need do is to name your location, your budget and the specification of you desired property and we will get it for you at your convinience.

Dont have time to leave your office, shop, or workshop to come to us?

Its simple just dial one of our numbers, tell us your location, (where you are at the moment or a possible meeting place) we will meet you there.

For more information;
contact us on: chiney8@gmail.com
Re: Lets Give You A Home,we Will Do It All For You by Fostercat(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2008
yea,i need a self contain(one room),in either lekki,Vi,ikoyi, or obalende.my budget is 120k.call 08025231858.URGENTLY
Re: Lets Give You A Home,we Will Do It All For You by nwumechuks: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2008
Hello Chiney, Please i also need a mini flat(Room and Parlour) in obalende, ebuta meta, yaba or surulere. contact me on 08037505098, 01-8737443, nwumechuks@yahoo.com. My buget is reasonable and my need is urgent.

(1) (Reply)

Call Me For Your Laminating Wooden Floor Service.very Easy And Durable / I can get you any car you want / Sell Your Properties Online At No Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.