Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Change? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Change? (902 Views)

The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH / Winning Number For Lotto Nigeria For This Week / What One Thing Would You Change About Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Change? by DonColz1(m): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2013
As for me i will reduce the salary of those senators to 18,000 the normal minimum wage.
Those senators don chop too much money...
Add urs...
Re: If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Change? by eluquenson(m): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2013
I will create adequate infrastructural facilities in the country.
Re: If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Change? by TVTKOKO(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2013
Change for 1 day?
I go change my bank account na. grin
Re: If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Change? by fasho01(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2013
^ ^ na only you talk true jare grin

Reducing the salary of senators ain't a days job let alone adequate infrastructural facilities.

Don't ask me what I will do ooo wink
Re: If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Change? by tsleazy(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2013
I will change the size of my pocket from L > XXXXXXXXXL

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER: Goat In Court To Face Man Who Had Sex With Her(look) / Why Have Snakes Not Gone On Extinction? / Prepaid Meter Scheme: Investor Root For Analogue Meter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.