Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Hot Twin: Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke Release New Hot Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Twin: Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke Release New Hot Photos (7113 Views)

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures / New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Twin: Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke Release New Hot Photos by Prymestrr(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
Never heard of these Michael Jackson copy cats!.. Seems like their movies aren't hitting air waves @ all *frustrated talents*.
They should venture into INDECENCY tho. Afrocandy will make super stars out of them & they will have the popularity they crave for.
#ASHEWO KOBO KOBO#
Re: Hot Twin: Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke Release New Hot Photos by prettyuwakwe(f): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
Chisom Malachy: Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke, twin sisters and popular Nollywood actresses, want to show the world they are hot

http://www.malaspark.com/2013/11/hot-twin-chidi mma-and-chidiebere-aneke.html
. I don't fancy these gals but they look gud tho smiley@sincereQuote:
Re: Hot Twin: Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke Release New Hot Photos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
Who are these people?
And why are they ugly?
Re: Hot Twin: Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke Release New Hot Photos by pheyinoah(f): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
angryY do people keep hating for God's sake? If dey r really fuglly like some peeps claim,Y not put up ur own pixes or dat of ur galfrns to negate d fact dat dey are actually preety
Re: Hot Twin: Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke Release New Hot Photos by Prymestrr(m): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
pheyinoah: angryY do people keep hating for God's sake? If dey r really fuglly like some peeps claim,Y not put up ur own pixes or dat of ur galfrns to negate d fact dat dey are actually preety
Ppl are hating coz dey want ppl 2 be hating.
Which kyn publicity stunt dey force dem 2 post der almost unclad pictures on net
U think u are an adult hence d pics makes no difference 2 u... Wat about d majority of underage kids n teenagers flooding d Internet dis days??... Ever wondered about d effects dis sort of pictures have on their psyche
No wonder the news headlines are flooded with cases of MINORS RAPING MINORS.
Always condemn evil ma'am... Not supporting it!
Re: Hot Twin: Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke Release New Hot Photos by pomporiking: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Ppl are hating coz dey want ppl 2 be hating.
Which kyn publicity stunt dey force dem 2 post der almost unclad pictures on net
U think u are an adult hence d pics makes no difference 2 u... Wat about d majority of underage kids n teenagers flooding d Internet dis days??... Ever wondered about d effects dis sort of pictures have on their psyche
No wonder the news headlines are flooded with cases of MINORS RAPING MINORS.
Always condemn evil ma'am... Not supporting it!

Effects of this sort of picturesyou brain dead phuck.so this picture has more effect than p#rn and video games,folks like you are the problem with this world.BLOODY HYPOCRITE
Re: Hot Twin: Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke Release New Hot Photos by Prymestrr(m): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
pompori king:

Effects of this sort of picturesyou brain dead phuck.so this picture has more effect than p#rn and video games,folks like you are the problem with this world.BLOODY HYPOCRITE
U must be 1 extremely sick dunce 4 being so shortsighted. The picture has no effect on u coz u r a grown man/woman *which ever u are*...but wat about the underage teenagers flooding the internet ... The picture would have no effect on their psyche right?!
Mind u... I never compared the effects of p*rno n the almost unclad pictures ok!
#guy u don vex me with this ur mediocre comment... But i'll v 2 refrain from giving it 2 u just d way u deserve. Next tym u wanna quote me, be sensible#
Re: Hot Twin: Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke Release New Hot Photos by Nostalgia21(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
Danielle22: Na waoh.......money is gud ooo. I stil remeber hw dey were lyk 5 or 6 yrs ago........
I must make it ooo
its so true..they look better now
Re: Hot Twin: Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke Release New Hot Photos by pomporiking: 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

U must be 1 extremely sick dunce 4 being so shortsighted. The picture has no effect on u coz u r a grown man/woman *which ever u are*...but wat about the underage teenagers flooding the internet ... The picture would have no effect on their psyche right?!
Mind u... I never compared the effects of p*rno n the almost unclad pictures ok!
#guy u don vex me with this ur mediocre comment... But i'll v 2 refrain from giving it 2 u just d way u deserve. Next tym u wanna quote me, be sensible#

Bloody keyboard warrior living in the dark ages..wtf do you think teenagers do this days.this pic won't mean sh#t to them. the music videos and movies out this days are worse than this pic teens even dress like this.
Wait what age group you dey call teens sef
Re: Hot Twin: Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke Release New Hot Photos by Prymestrr(m): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
pompori king:

Bloody keyboard warrior living in the dark ages..wtf do you think teenagers do this days.this pic won't mean sh#t to them. the music videos and movies out this days are worse than this pic teens even dress like this.
Wait what age group you dey call teens sef
I hear u... Now u can sleep soundly right!
Mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: Hot Twin: Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke Release New Hot Photos by lukaino(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2013
The ugliest pair of Nollywood undecided
Re: Hot Twin: Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke Release New Hot Photos by halmeyd(m): 10:38am On Dec 25, 2013
Seun: i have nothing to do with this thread. And I really hate their thin & fake pencil-drawn eyebrows.

chai! U too lyk Eyeybrows,wetin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Haruhi, The Lady With The Largest Boobs In Sub-sahara Africa / Free Beat: Professional - Gan Gan (talking Drum) / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy, Becomes A House Owner (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.