Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Meet Haruhi, The Lady With The Largest Boobs In Sub-sahara Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Haruhi, The Lady With The Largest Boobs In Sub-sahara Africa (7122 Views)

Bbnaija 2018 Housemates With The Largest Instagram Followers (see Full List) / Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Haruhi, The Lady With The Largest Boobs In Sub-sahara Africa by exlinkleads(f): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
I can't do anything but feel confused with this lady's boobs. Damnnn. Her page on socials is a place to be. Men every where.... Lol. Her personal page has the message below for visitors:

“Hello you,

“Thank you for showing interest in me. Now let me tell you something about me. I am HaruHi MiWaKo (Himiwako) and am blessed by Mother Nature to look the way that I do. I enjoy life and I hope you do too! Gaming, anime, playing the violin and piano are amongst the favourite things I like to do. What I like doing most is making people smile, just by walking down the street, or by playing games with an audience.

“My growth started March 2013 and it has been growing in varying stages throughout the years. It does not bother me that they are this huge, they are healthy and that’s what matters. Back pain is something I do not suffer from, and I do wear custom bra’s, so shopping for lingerie is quite the challenge.

I hope you folks will follow me on my journey through life and I wish you get some insight in what it’s like to live with the genetic gifts that have been given to me.”

More pics below...

See more amazing pictures @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/meet-haruhi-lady-with-largest-boobs-in.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb obinoscopy ishilove

Re: Meet Haruhi, The Lady With The Largest Boobs In Sub-sahara Africa by madridguy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
Weapons of mass destruction. grin

This one na Cossy Orjiakor great-grand ma grin
Re: Meet Haruhi, The Lady With The Largest Boobs In Sub-sahara Africa by exlinkleads(f): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Omg

Pikin wey u use this breast train will never amount to anything

Ahhhhh
Re: Meet Haruhi, The Lady With The Largest Boobs In Sub-sahara Africa by Firstlieutenant(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
1st pic... Sexy
Re: Meet Haruhi, The Lady With The Largest Boobs In Sub-sahara Africa by soberdrunk(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chai!!! grin grin
Re: Meet Haruhi, The Lady With The Largest Boobs In Sub-sahara Africa by zinachidi(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
exlinkleads:
Omg

Pikin wey u use this breast train will never amount to anything

Ahhhhh
lol.....grin... One of the funniest comments i've read today.. Though i think its quite the opposite.
Re: Meet Haruhi, The Lady With The Largest Boobs In Sub-sahara Africa by sammy6(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Booby trap
Re: Meet Haruhi, The Lady With The Largest Boobs In Sub-sahara Africa by Garshyzee(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
wa da hell is this?
Re: Meet Haruhi, The Lady With The Largest Boobs In Sub-sahara Africa by YhungPablo(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
biggest in the world .

(1) (Reply)

I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) / Banky W's Girlfriend Shows Off Her Hot Bikini Body / OMG! Can You Believe How Old These 5 Black Men Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.