Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

How To Woo A Born Again "Spirit Filled" Christian Sister. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Woo A Born Again "Spirit Filled" Christian Sister. (2731 Views)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / A Christian Sister Pregnant Before The Wedding: Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Woo A Born Again "Spirit Filled" Christian Sister. by Emasel(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2013
I am attracted to this beautiful young lady who lives in my neighbourhood.We are quite familiar,but the challenge I am having now is how to let my feelings known to her.She parades herself as the Born-again,Spirit-filled type and which I believe she actually is.Several guys have made several attempts to get her attention,all to no avail,she ended up blasting them and preaching to them,to repent.As for the other guys,I don't know their intentions,but my feelings for this lady are true and sincere and will like to work out something serious with her.I am a Christian too,but for the first time in my life I feel quite intimidated to approach a lady and let my feelings known to her,for fear of loosing the friendship that already exists between the both of us.I would like to know if there is any special way of wooing such ladies,because I am really confused.Please help!
Re: How To Woo A Born Again "Spirit Filled" Christian Sister. by obi4eze(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2013
Sorry sir but are you born-again and Spirit-filled too?
Re: How To Woo A Born Again "Spirit Filled" Christian Sister. by ManhunterTM(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2013
Smh, you want to cause her to sin against the most high jah jehovah. She's married to Jesus now, find someone else or you upgrade your holy spirit to match her own.
Re: How To Woo A Born Again "Spirit Filled" Christian Sister. by frank317: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2013
by wooing her... i believe u will also want to have sexx with her. cool. first of all i want to let u know that born again ladies are the sweetest to sleep with. the gratification knows no bound. u cant afford to miss this opportunity. the fact that they cover their whole body leaves ur imagination running wild and thinking... there must be a gold mine behind those unattractive cloths.

back to the topic

are u friends with her? i have to ask again because i really want to be sure... what u wrote up there is not clear enough. u have to be her friend. wooing a born again lady can only start with friendship.

remember she is emotionally stronger than her counterparts or so they think. but this is ur weapon. her strength is also her weakness. how can u achieve something with this? become week and a little bit needy. make her see u as a project. try to sound as sincere as possible and make her know u somehow depend on her for emotional strength. that way u are free to misbehave and ask for forgiveness... afterall she knows that u are weak.

then when u have gotten close enough... when u have her trust... u start working on her defenses. they must be bought down. how can u do this? her conscience. attack the conscience. make her understand that she can rationalize her actions (evil ones). let her know everybody has a secret. get into her head and u will find out that she also have weak moments too. get to know what these weaknesses are and develop them. let her know she can do it and god will forgive her. give her bible instances where strong men of god yeilded to their weakness.

speak words into her ears just as the pastors do. remember the pastor is ur enemy here. u must be in church to hear what he preached, then u can use these prechings to work against her conscience.

just let her know that she is only human and god understands more than her pastor.
i hope this helps. i wil be here for u if u need me.
Re: How To Woo A Born Again "Spirit Filled" Christian Sister. by sylvar02(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2013
obi4eze: Sorry sir but are you born-again and Spirit-filled too?

END TIME THINGS
Re: How To Woo A Born Again "Spirit Filled" Christian Sister. by SalC: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2013
frank3.16:
by wooing her... i believe u will also want to have sexx with her. cool. first of all i want to let u know that born again ladies are the sweetest to sleep with. the gratification knows no bound. u cant afford to miss this opportunity. the fact that they cover their whole body leaves ur imagination running wild and thinking... there must be a gold mine behind those unattractive cloths.

back to the topic

are u friends with her? i have to ask again because i really want to be sure... what u wrote up there is not clear enough. u have to be her friend. wooing a born again lady can only start with friendship.

remember she is emotionally stronger than her counterparts or so they think. but this is ur weapon. her strength is also her weakness. how can u achieve something with this? become week and a little bit needy. make her see u as a project. try to sound as sincere as possible and make her know u somehow depend on her for emotional strength. that way u are free to misbehave and ask for forgiveness... afterall she knows that u are weak.

then when u have gotten close enough... when u have her trust... u start working on her defenses. they must be bought down. how can u do this? her conscience. attack the conscience. make her understand that she can rationalize her actions (evil ones). let her know everybody has a secret. get into her head and u will find out that she also have weak moments too. get to know what these weaknesses are and develop them. let her know she can do it and god will forgive her. give her bible instances where strong men of god yeilded to their weakness.

speak words into her ears just as the pastors do. remember the pastor is ur enemy here. u must be in church to hear what he preached, then u can use these prechings to work against her conscience.

just let her know that she is only human and god understands more than her pastor.
i hope this helps. i wil be here for u if u need me.

OP i sincerely hope you won't take this advice.
Re: How To Woo A Born Again "Spirit Filled" Christian Sister. by spencerwilliams(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2013
@frank 3:16 wat ar u sayin,u beta nt provok God 2 anga wit dis ur advice,but der is sometin i would like 2 tel OP,u said ur motives were genuin nd sincere,but if u folow d advice of frank 3:16 den it would be obvious dat u ar also one of dos people,who aproach her becos of wat dey want 2 get.my advic 2 u is dat u shuld alow natur 2 play its part,if both of u ar destined 2 b 2geda,i tel u no mata wer she travels 2,she wil stil b urs,so just pray dat u ar d kind of person God has given 2 her.And rememba any friendship dat can't avoid sex,is nt genuin or sincere.d only love dat is sincer is d love without ulterior motives(agape love).remain blessed.
Re: How To Woo A Born Again "Spirit Filled" Christian Sister. by Godmouth(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
@ Poster
This is a really straightforward matter: Draw near to God in order to hear Him concerning if this sister is your wife. Please Note: you must be very open and sincere when you go to God and make sure you downplay any form of emotional bias or sentiments you might have for this sister. An advice I gave to a brother (bachelor) seeking counsel as to know God's will for a partner which links to you is that the way you might be feeling towards this sister might be a subtle way of God saying she is your wife.. It may also also just be your mind and emotions. To be transparent and open minded about the whole thing: go to God expecting to hear a 'yes' or 'no' from Him. I know you are already into her and you would welcome a 'yes' answer from God: but also leave a room in your heart where you are also expecting a 'no'. It may not be palatable at first if the latter is the case: but God's will always is the best for his children.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was Not Created. / America Is FREAKING OUT Over The Message Spotted On Stephen Curry’s New Shoes / How Old Is Jesus This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.