Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians (1511 Views)

Atheist Have No Reason For Not Believing / Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible / Am atheist Have A Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by onyfrank: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2013
Atheists have more mental and physical
health problems than
Christians. This is
attributed to theists
having something more
to life for. Therefore, God exists.
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by onyfrank: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2013
Friedrich Nietzsche
went crazy and was an
atheist,.therefore
atheism drove him
insane (althoug..)
Countries with large
numbers of atheists
have higher suicide
rates, therefore atheism makes you
want to kill yourself. Of
course they would take
the easy way out, not
realizing like normal
people that God sends suicide cases to hell.
Also, developed nations
also tend to have
higher rates of both
atheism and suicide
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Another thought provoking, intellectual write up from the most intelligent theist on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by frank317: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
onyfrank: Friedrich Nietzsche
went crazy and was an
atheist,.therefore
atheism drove him
insane (althoug..)
Countries with large
numbers of atheists
have higher suicide
rates, therefore atheism makes you
want to kill yourself
. Of
course they would take
the easy way out, not
realizing like normal
people that God sends suicide cases to hell.
Also, developed nations
also tend to have
higher rates of both
atheism and suicide

so whats ur conclusion about Nigeria since it is one of the most religious countries in the world. are u just full of nothing but blunder my dear frank?
well, i am seriously looking forward to the day you will educate urself and actually start making sense, at least for our name's sake.
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by macof(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Op you are really insane.

Do u know how christianity was formed?

Do u know the true identify of the God of Christians?

If only you have the right answers you would see why Christians are the most mentality deformed individuals for worshipping a foreign god of such

1 Like

Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
OP is pathetic!
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by wiegraf: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
rationalmind: Another thought provoking, intellectual write up from the most intelligent theist on nairaland.

Josh certainly has something to say about that

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
rationalmind: Another thought provoking, intellectual write up from the most intelligent theist on nairaland.

grin. The guy deserves an award, I tell you.

4 Likes

Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by onyfrank: 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
All atheists believe in
evolution, which means
they don't believe in
morality and think we
should all act like
animals.
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by MonsieurCoder: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
onyfrank: All atheists believe in
evolution, which means
they don't believe in
morality and think we
should all act like
animals.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dummy 1 of Nairaland.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_vB4CewgPOXY/S__XnW_ln3I/AAAAAAAAAdU/A8Sx6ixgc4A/s320/salute.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by onyfrank: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
MonsieurCoder:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dummy 1 of Nairaland.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_vB4CewgPOXY/S__XnW_ln3I/AAAAAAAAAdU/A8Sx6ixgc4A/s320/salute.jpg[/img]
Causes of atheism (I
quote): moral depravity, rebellion, superficiality,
error, state churches,
poor relationship with
father, division in
religion, learned times,
peace, and prosperity, negative experiences
with theists, scientism.
Atheists i dy hail o
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by onyfrank: 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
ifeness: OP is pathetic!
U atheists question why
evil exists since God is
good, but don't ask
why good exists if God isn't real.
Una have problems
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by wiegraf: 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
evolution, which means
they don't believe in
morality and think we
should all act like
animals.

When I first read that, I thought it was the other frank being sarcastic.

Then it dawned on me..
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by onyfrank: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2013
All research and
evidence leads to the
conclusion of these
facts: Atheists are deeply
depressed. Atheists have the
higher suicide rate
out of any belief
system. Atheists suffer
from social anxiety
and negative
perception
(confidence issues). Atheists have an
irrational hatred
and obsession with
religion leading to
more social
problems. There are no
mental health
benefits of atheism.
It is devoid of
rational thinking
and mental protection. In comparison, religious
people have better
mental health, they live
longer and they are
much happier.
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
I've said this before....the O.P is an attention wh.ore.....
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by onyfrank: 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ghostface_killa: I've said this before....the O.P is an attention wh.ore.....
am nt.
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2013

u wickid
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
voltron:

u wickid

cheesy
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by onyfrank: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
frank3.16:

so whats ur conclusion about Nigeria since it is one of the most religious countries in the world. are u just full of nothing but blunder my dear frank?
well, i am seriously looking forward to the day you will educate urself and actually start making sense, at least for our name's sake.
u must b an atheist, so furious and hopeless. Evidence of mental chalange.
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by onyfrank: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
macof: Op you are really insane.

Do u know how christianity was formed?

Do u know the true identify of the God of Christians?

If only you have the right answers you would see why Christians are the most mentality deformed individuals for worshipping a foreign god of such
another hoplessness
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by onyfrank: 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Science is showing that
the human mind is
hard-wired for faith: we
have, as a species,
evolved to believe, which is one crucial
reason why believers(Xtians)
are happier – religious
people have all their
faculties intact, they
are fully functioning humans. Therefore, being an
atheist – lacking the
vital faculty of faith –
should be seen as an
affliction, and a tragic
deficiency: something akin to blindness.
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by cold(m): 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
Dude you funny sha grin

Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by onyfrank: 2:22am On Nov 30, 2013
cold: Dude you funny sha grin
bt its true na. Una get serious problem na.
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by Zikdik(m): 5:30am On Nov 30, 2013
Okay. O.P, who is an atheist?
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by Kay17: 7:56am On Nov 30, 2013
evolution, which means
they don't believe in
morality and think we
should all act like
animals.

Aint all humans animals?!
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by Kay17: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2013
onyfrank: Science is showing that
the human mind is
hard-wired for faith: we
have, as a species,
evolved to believe, which is one crucial
reason why believers(Xtians)
are happier – religious
people have all their
faculties intact, they
are fully functioning humans. Therefore, being an
atheist – lacking the
vital faculty of faith –
should be seen as an
affliction, and a tragic
deficiency: something akin to blindness.

Important word you used there -- Faith!

If non religious ppl are not hardwired to faith and religious ppl are, whence cometh the conclusion that all humans are hardwired to Faith?! Isn't the proper conclusion, SOME humans are hardwired to Faith?
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by macof(m): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2013
Kay 17:

If non religious ppl are not hardwired to faith and religious ppl are, whence cometh the conclusion that all humans are hardwired to Faith?! Isn't the proper conclusion, SOME humans are hardwired to Faith?

You should know that he has been making a fool of himself since this thread began
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2013
onyfrank: Atheists have more mental and physical
health problems than
Christians. This is
attributed to theists
having something more
to life for. Therefore, God exists.

You are worried about Satan,hellfire, immigration to an unknown planet and you call those who careless about all those crap insane?
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by onyfrank: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2013
Zikdik: Okay. O.P, who is an atheist?
U! one, ifnes two, em em
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by onyfrank: 11:57am On Nov 30, 2013
ifeness:

You are worried about Satan,hellfire, immigration to an unknown planet and you call those who careless about all those crap insane?
am not afraid of anything. What i knw is GOD EXIST!
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by Lordlexyy: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Onyfrank thanks alot for getting them more frustrated. @Kay, believing in some dumb evolution that never evolve atleast since the apes are still apes and humans still humans, demand some great dealing of 'faith'. Confused and desperate people. It is reported that one out of three(3) athiests is mentaly deranged and suffered from psycholunacy due to frustration and exhaustion caused by the constant effort to prove the evolution myth. More frustrated they become when Christians testified of God's intervention and miracles that they received (atleast, i'm a beneficiary) Far more frustrated when people explain coming in contact with a spirit being(atleast, i have seen an angel). Their frustration involves trying to twist and give explainations to experience beyond their limited mind and exposure. The frustration soon develop to hatred, to depression, from depression to memory lost, to sadness, to confusion and finaly to suicide.
Re: Atheist Have Mental And Health Problems Than Xtians by onyfrank: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
Kay 17:

who told u that non religious ppl are nt hard wired to faith? Ar u nt pleasing darwins?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophecy For August - Prophet Olaye George / Christianity Not A Religion But A Lifestyle: Your Opinion / BERNIMORE, Truthislight ,canticles, Loveroftruth, BIBLESPEAKS Re The Same Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.