Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

BERNIMORE, Truthislight ,canticles, Loveroftruth, BIBLESPEAKS Re The Same Person - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BERNIMORE, Truthislight ,canticles, Loveroftruth, BIBLESPEAKS Re The Same Person (1510 Views)

Debunked!!! BERNIMORE Truthislight Canticles Loveroftruth BIBLESPEAKS Not ONE / Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah / Truthislight - Come And Show Us The Truth - A Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BERNIMORE, Truthislight ,canticles, Loveroftruth, BIBLESPEAKS Re The Same Person by Yooguyz: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
Truthislight exposed as BERNIMORE in this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1876439/17-top-facts-u-probably/3

Study truthislights post on that thread and and BERNIMOREs you would see the glaring similarities in their writing. I have seen then reffered to both monikers as one in which he has never denied, Emusan can bear me witness to this on paulGrundy's thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/188/2205/contradicting-watchtower-teachings-2-arc

Emusan: Logically Bernimore is a jew nothing more nothing less though he claim he is not

https://www.nairaland.com/1921424/where-those-wheelchairs-used-healing/1

Paulgrungy was the first person to point out that bernimore is truthislight in this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1921424/where-those-wheelchairs-used-healing

hence I will quote the post paulgrundy used in exposing Truthislight/BERNIMORE. In this post he confirmed his status as a jehovahs witness in his dairy in the post below

Re: REFERENCE by truthislight: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2013

Ok, if this is their beliefs, i dont and cant find anything that is wrong with it biblically speaking

enginexy10: :
Someone reading the Bible
What Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe?

The beliefs of Jehovah’s Witnesses are no secret, for their literature is readily available in hundreds of languages. Below is a synopsis of some of their main tenets.
1. The Bible

The Witnesses believe that “all Scripture is inspired of God.” (2 Timothy 3:16) Jason D. BeDuhn, an associate professor of religious studies, wrote: “[Jehovah’s Witnesses built] their system of belief and practice from the raw material of the Bible without predetermining what was to be found there.” They align their beliefs with the Bible; they do not interpret it to suit themselves. At the same time, they recognize that not everything in the Bible is to be taken literally. The seven days of creation, for example, are symbolic, referring to extended periods of time. —Genesis 1:31; 2:4.
2. The Creator

The true God has given himself a personal name —Jehovah (or Yahweh, as used in the Roman Catholic Jerusalem Bible and preferred by some modern-day scholars)— that distinguishes him from false gods. * (Psalm 83:18) The Hebrew form of the divine name appears some 7,000 times in the original text of the Scriptures. Stressing the importance of that name, Jesus said in his model prayer: “Hallowed be thy name.” (Matthew 6:9, King James Version) God rightly demands exclusive devotion. Hence, the Witnesses use no icons or images in their worship. —1 John 5:21.
Jesus Christ

“The Father is greater than I am.” —John 14:28
3. Jesus Christ

He is the Savior, “the Son of God,” and “the firstborn of all creation.” (John 1:34; Colossians 1:15; Acts 5:31) As a created being, he is not part of a Trinity. “The Father is greater than I am,” said Jesus. (John 14:28) Jesus lived in heaven before coming to earth, and after his sacrificial death and resurrection, he returned to heaven. “No one comes to the Father except through [him].” —John 14:6.
4. God’s Kingdom

This is an actual heavenly government with a King —Jesus Christ— and 144,000 corulers, who are “bought from the earth.” (Revelation 5:9, 10; 14:1, 3, 4; Daniel 2:44; 7:13, 14) They will rule over the earth, which will be cleansed of all wickedness and will be inhabited by many millions of God-fearing humans. —Proverbs 2:21, 22.
5. The earth

Ecclesiastes 1:4 states: “The earth endures for ever.” (The New English Bible) After the destruction of the wicked, the earth will be made into a paradise and populated forever by righteous humans. (Psalm 37:10, 11, 29) Jesus’ words in prayer “thy will be done in earth” will thus be fulfilled. —Matthew 6:10, King James Version.
6. Bible prophecy

“God . . . cannot lie.” (Titus 1:2) Hence, what he foretells always comes true, including the Bible prophecies concerning the end of the present world. (Isaiah 55:11; Matthew 24:3-14) Who will survive the coming destruction? “He that does the will of God remains forever,” says 1 John 2:17.
7. Secular authorities

“Pay back Caesar’s things to Caesar, but God’s things to God,” said Jesus. (Mark 12:17) Accordingly, Jehovah’s Witnesses obey the laws of the land when these do not conflict with God’s laws. —Acts 5:29; Romans 13:1-3.
Two women discussing the Bible

“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.” —Matthew 24:14
8. Preaching

Jesus foretold: “This good news of the kingdom” will be proclaimed earth wide before the end of the present world. (Matthew 24:14) Jehovah’s Witnesses consider it an honor to share in that lifesaving work. Of course, whether people listen or not is their own choice. The Bible says: “Let anyone that wishes take life’s water free.” —Revelation 22:17.
9. Baptism

Jehovah’s Witnesses baptize only those who, on the basis of a thorough study of the Bible, want to serve God as one of his Witnesses. (Hebrews 12:1) These symbolize their personal dedication to God by water immersion. —Matthew 3:13, 16; 28:19.
10. The clergy-laity distinction

“All you are brothers,” said Jesus to his followers. (Matthew 23: The early Christians, including the Bible writers, had no clergy class. This Biblical pattern is the one that Jehovah’s Witnesses follow

https://www.nairaland.com/1462864/man-shoots-jehovah-witnesses-visiting/7#18632330
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

BERNIMORE always denies it, because he wants to validate his attacks on monikers that criticize the watchtower.

Truthislight/BERNIMORE as CANTICLES...
Time registered:September 02, 2014
Time spent online: 6 days & 10 hours
View CANTICLES's posts (268) | View CANTICLES's topics (26)
Sections Most Active In: Religion, Romance

Canticles to paulGrundy:
U know [size=20pt]I always tell[/size] you , you dont know d scripture ....so somtimes, i wuld av appreciate it if u just kept quiet ! Who told u d Bible never spoke about any of God's servant farming ?? U tink uv made a reasonable point and u startin forming around with such a lie , #smiles# here in Genesis 9:20 we read " Now Noah started off as a farmer, and he planted a vineyard" !!!! Started off as what? Can u see u need some serious mind programming , i just smile at u

https://www.nairaland.com/1922538/finally-revealed-gods-view-birthday

CANTICLES have never quoted paulGrundy prior to that quote, and BERNIMORE is the moniker that made that comment to me not to paulGrundy and he is the only one who calls me paulgrundy

BERNIMORE: yooguys, what is the essence of quoting bible verses when you dont even believe in those verses as you wrote below

https://www.nairaland.com/1876439/17-top-facts-u-probably/3

What does that tell you? Canticles, BERNIMORE truthislight are the same

BERNIMORE/truthislight/CANTICLES exposed as BIBLESPEAKS:

BIBLESPEAKS: This [size=20pt]Yooguy[b]s[/b][/size] abi PaulGrundy of a guy is a sick freak o.

TITLE OF THE THREAD: self service leads to Homosexuality - Watchtower.

QUOTATION FROM WATCHTOWER: self service can lead to Homosexuality.

I don't know what exactly is wrong with him. Looks like his homosexual practices are eating up his brain.
Yooguys/Paulgrundy,by creating this thread you rather made a fool of yourself as you've always done.

Notice how my moniker was spelt above with 's' instead of 'z'

Now observe how BERNIMORE spelt my moniker with 's' instead of 'z'

BERNIMORE: yooguys, what is the essence of quoting bible verses when you dont even believe in those verses as you wrote below

BERNIMORE is the only handle in nairaland that spells my name as Yooguys instead of yooguyz

Besides the hate in vitrol characterised by BERNIMORES post is in BIBLESPEAKS post.

CONCLUSION

Due to the negative reputation he acquired as a troll that's why he opened new handles CANTICLES and BIBLESPEAKS.
Re: BERNIMORE, Truthislight ,canticles, Loveroftruth, BIBLESPEAKS Re The Same Person by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2014
shocked shocked :oYou seriously think I'm associated with BERNIMORE, Truthislight, Loveroftruth and CANTICLES ? Its quite a shame. It tells me what a confused person you are right now.

With all your controversial threads, is it not possible that persons will spring up from different sources to counter your reasoning?

Is it not also possible that when you created another moniker (PaulGrundy) because you were discovered to be hypocritical and advised to change your moniker, these persons would still detect? grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1877865/yooguyz-athiest

Have you taken time to study the syntax( wording structure) of the writings of BERNIMORE, truthislight, Loveroftruth, CANTICLES and myself? They have clearly distinct vocabularies.

You are getting confused by the day.
Re: BERNIMORE, Truthislight ,canticles, Loveroftruth, BIBLESPEAKS Re The Same Person by Yooguyz: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
BIBLESPEAKS:
shocked shocked :oYou seriously think I'm associated with BERNIMORE, Truthislight, Loveroftruth and CANTICLES ? Its quite a shame. It tells me what a confused person you are right now.

With all your controversial threads, is it not possible that persons will spring up from different sources to counter your reasoning?

Is it not also possible that when you created another moniker (PaulGrundy) because you were discovered to be hypocritical and advised to change your moniker, these persons would still detect? grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1877865/yooguyz-athiest

Have you taken time to study the syntax( wording structure) of the writings of BERNIMORE, truthislight, Loveroftruth, CANTICLES and myself? They have clearly distinct vocabularies.

You are getting confused by the day.

View BIBLESPEAKS's posts (27) | View BIBLESPEAKS's topics (1)
Section Most Active In: Religion

BIBLESPEAKS: I don't know what exactly is wrong with him. Looks like his homosexual practices are eating up his brain.
Yooguys/Paulgrundy,by creating this thread you rather made a fool of yourself [size=20pt]as you've always done[/size].

The last time I opened a thread criticizing jehovahs witnesses was september 10 7:13pm

How did someone that opened his account on september 27 know that I always criticize the watchtower?
:O
That's what he means by 'always fooling himself.

So BERNIMORE now that your nyash has been opened, you want to deny your BIBLESPEAKS handle :O

I have kept screen shots of the posts incase you want to deny grin grin
Re: BERNIMORE, Truthislight ,canticles, Loveroftruth, BIBLESPEAKS Re The Same Person by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Yooguyz:

View BIBLESPEAKS's posts (27) | View BIBLESPEAKS's topics (1)
Section Most Active In: Religion

Don't be decieved by those stats and my comment about you, there are many here (just like me) who know all about yooguyz/Paulgrundy and who can express themselves better in new ways.
Re: BERNIMORE, Truthislight ,canticles, Loveroftruth, BIBLESPEAKS Re The Same Person by Gombs(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Both of you are guilty, but biblespeaks, you are very very very guilty. You deserve a long ban for multiple accounts.

Yooguyz is right, totally right. Biblespeaks, your putting that link above still worsened your denial.

1 Like

Re: BERNIMORE, Truthislight ,canticles, Loveroftruth, BIBLESPEAKS Re The Same Person by Emusan(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
BIBLESPEAKS:

Don't be decieved by those stats and my comment about you, there are many here (just like me) who know all about yooguyz/Paulgrundy and who can express themselves better in new ways.

The underlined statement fall out of logic unless if you people are discussing about Yooguyz/Paulgrundy in your meeting.

@bolded-people who just joined a forum less than two months will express themselves BETTER IN A NEW WAYS, which means this people have an OLD WAYS of expressing themselves before.

1 Like

Re: BERNIMORE, Truthislight ,canticles, Loveroftruth, BIBLESPEAKS Re The Same Person by CANTICLES: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
Concerning apostates, this is it : " now in the way that Jan'nes and Jam'bres resisted Moses, so these also go on resisting the truth, men completely corrupt in mind, dissaproved as regards the faith" .... " Nevertheless, they will make no further progress, for their madness will be plain to all" 2 tim 2:8,9 !!! Wow, Thats just it , or what else could make somone refer to 5 different Guyz as one person if not madness ??
Re: BERNIMORE, Truthislight ,canticles, Loveroftruth, BIBLESPEAKS Re The Same Person by Yooguyz: 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
CANTICLES:
Concerning apostates, this is it : " now in the way that Jan'nes and Jam'bres resisted Moses, so these also go on resisting the truth, men completely corrupt in mind, dissaproved as regards the faith" .... " Nevertheless, they will make no further progress, for their madness will be plain to all" 2 tim 2:8,9 !!! Wow, Thats just it , or what else could make somone refer to 5 different Guyz as one person if not madness ??

BERNIMORE you want to deny your CANTICLES too? grin grin

I still have more evidence and screenshots of your incremenating posts

[size=20pt]deny now lemme hear you! Deny![/size] grin
Re: BERNIMORE, Truthislight ,canticles, Loveroftruth, BIBLESPEAKS Re The Same Person by Yooguyz: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Another evidence that BERNIMORE is CANTICLES. Let me snap screen shots before he change it. grin

CANTICLES: @ Yooguyz ...... The Watchtower is not advising any witness to just copy and paste from watchtower, awake or reasoning ! You have to study the bible urself, be convinced of the truth ....The slogan is " make the truth your own" ! Do u know Adolf Hitler ?? Do u know Mussolini ?? Do u know Duplesis ?? ....[size=21pt]They Rise and fall when dey attack the witnesses of the Most High, honestly speaking ... U will soon end up like them if you fail to change !! Just mark my words[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1953795/exposed-no-bible-character-go#27632568

View CANTICLES's posts (268) | View CANTICLES's topics (26)
Sections Most Active In: Religion, Romance

Re: BERNIMORE, Truthislight ,canticles, Loveroftruth, BIBLESPEAKS Re The Same Person by BERNIMOORE: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
i was nt aware of this thread before, but realised that i need a sanitised thread for my personal defence and hence;

https://www.nairaland.com/2005419/debunked-bernimore-truthislight-canticles-loveroftruth

i have created the time to out of my busy schedule to debunk your laughable claims, i enjoy the fact that you stated your claims that way note* [size=16pt]you have the Right to respond and prove my response wrong by responding to each and every rebbuttals i replied you with from (Ea-Ed)* do not quote my replies 'altogether as it will amount to a sign of weakness and conceding defeat early to your claims, your clearly stated replies to my rebuttals below will give credence to your claims that E1-E5 can be the same, but as it stands you have to reply and before that you cant apply E1-E5 as it amounts to be NULL and VOIDED* [/size]

thanks for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Pastors And Staging Of Miracles. / Audio Bible In 16 Nigerian Languages (including English & French) / Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.