Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Who Is The Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Cheat? (1257 Views)

How To Handle The "Cheat" Gene For A Loving Relationship / Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? / To The Cheat/player, u've gt to read this. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Cheat? by Flakesyblaze(f): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2013
A guy and his girlfriend planned to commit sucide by jumping from a ten(10) storey building, so that God can officiate their wedding in heaven. The plan was to jump off the building at the count of three(3). They counted and the guy jumped but the girl did not. She look down and said "though love is blind but am not blind", then she walked away. Meanwhile, the guy was putting on a parachute and immediately he jumped, he opened it and said "though am madly in love but am not mad to die for love". The question is who cheated between the two(2) of them?
Re: Who Is The Cheat? by SniperOne: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2013
Flakesyblaze: A guy and his girlfriend planned to commit sucide by jumping from a ten(10) storey building, so that God can officiate their wedding in heaven. The plan was to jump off the building at the count of three(3). They counted and the guy jumped but the girl did not. She look down and said "though love is blind but am not blind", then she walked away. Meanwhile, the guy was putting on a parachute and immediately he jumped, he opened it and said "though am madly in love but am not mad to die for love". The question is who cheated between the two(2) of them?

Are you drawing the conclusion that utilizing one's Intellectuality is merely a cheat or what? Besides, both mortals didn't really had a conspiracy thought of having an affair elsewhere as the story never made mention.
Re: Who Is The Cheat? by Danhumprey: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2013
Sniper in a diaper a.k.a Albino ninja? undecided
Re: Who Is The Cheat? by SniperOne: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: Sniper in a diaper a.k.a Albino ninja? undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked Troll Detected shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is The Cheat? by shegxi(m): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2013
Flakesyblaze: A guy and his girlfriend planned to commit sucide by jumping from a ten(10) storey building, so that God can officiate their wedding in heaven. The plan was to jump off the building at the count of three(3). They counted and the guy jumped but the girl did not. She look down and said "though love is blind but am not blind", then she walked away. Meanwhile, the guy was putting on a parachute and immediately he jumped, he opened it and said "though am madly in love but am not mad to die for love". The question is who cheated between the two(2) of them?
op, na d babe cheat nw......because d plan was to jump, anytin wey cum hapn lata no concern anybody...hahahaha, i de laff o grin
Re: Who Is The Cheat? by Danhumprey: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2013
Sniper_One:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Troll Detected shocked shocked shocked shocked
Shhhhhh! lipsrsealed

I would conceal your identity if you tell me truth. Are you Sniper in a diaper? wink
Re: Who Is The Cheat? by SniperOne: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: Shhhhhh! lipsrsealed

I would conceal your identity if you tell me truth. Are you Sniper in a diaper? wink

You have none, pathetic soul undecided
Re: Who Is The Cheat? by Olugbenger(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2013
The lady.
Re: Who Is The Cheat? by AbuMikey(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2013
Sniper_One:

You have none, pathetic soul undecided

Fatality! grin

Re: Who Is The Cheat? by Flakesyblaze(f): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
Olugbenger: The lady.
why do you say so?
Re: Who Is The Cheat? by SniperOne: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
shegxi: op, na d babe cheat nw......because d plan was to jump, anytin wey cum hapn lata no concern anybody...hahahaha, i de laff o grin

We plan, I change my mind- Considered a cheat? shocked
Re: Who Is The Cheat? by shegxi(m): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
Flakesyblaze: why do you say so?
d plan was to jump na.......and na d babe no jump.
Re: Who Is The Cheat? by Flakesyblaze(f): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sniper_One:

Are you drawing the conclusion that utilizing one's Intellectuality is merely a cheat or what? Besides, both mortals didn't really had a conspiracy thought of having an affair elsewhere as the story never made mention.
... Although a conspiracy outside wasn't mentioned,but it is obvious the guy planned on cheating on the girl,but above all mortals will be mortals
Re: Who Is The Cheat? by shegxi(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sniper_One:

We plan, I change my mind- Considered a cheat? shocked
bro.......den wat actually do u define as cheating?
Re: Who Is The Cheat? by SniperOne: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
shegxi: bro.......den wat actually do u define as cheating?

I'm not telling you matesmiley
Re: Who Is The Cheat? by shegxi(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sniper_One:

I'm not telling you matesmiley
hahahahahaha, we get characters for dis naija sha......dis dude is funny
Re: Who Is The Cheat? by SniperOne: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
shegxi: hahahahahaha, we get characters for dis naija sha......dis dude is funny
It's really not soo funny particularly when you obviously need to be educated on things grin
Re: Who Is The Cheat? by shegxi(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sniper_One:
It's really not soo funny particularly when you obviously need to be educated on things grin
bro, no stress, lets just forget it.......gudluck.
Re: Who Is The Cheat? by SniperOne: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
shegxi: bro, no stress, lets just forget it.......gudluck.

Better.
Re: Who Is The Cheat? by SniperOne: 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Flakesyblaze: ... Although a conspiracy outside wasn't mentioned,but it is obvious the guy planned on cheating on the girl,but above all mortals will be mortals

This is hypothetically Incorrect to indite here base on the grounds that no constrictive policy or stipulation was being made prior before the Ideal plan was Implemented. We plan to jump and that was just the deal nothing more- no restriction or prohibition on the usage of additional auxiliary materials.
Re: Who Is The Cheat? by Olugbenger(m): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
Flakesyblaze: why do you say so?
You requested for answers only...why didn't you state that we give reasons too?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Cheat? by Flakesyblaze(f): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2013
Olugbenger:
You requested for answers only...why didn't you state that we give reasons too?
its logical you give an explaination on how you got the answer

(1) (Reply)

What Is Love To Your Own Understanding. / A Lady In My Church Prophesy During All Night Service About Me Being Her Husband / Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.