Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Is Coke Zero Truly Sugar Free? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is Coke Zero Truly Sugar Free? (1911 Views)

Is Sugar Sugar Free? / He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! / Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Coke Zero Truly Sugar Free? by ajetunde: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
Well, that's what Coke said but I'm not so sure. What do you think?

Re: Is Coke Zero Truly Sugar Free? by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
Tastes the same to me.....no difference
Re: Is Coke Zero Truly Sugar Free? by Illuminatus(m): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
Guess what, they lied. They lie. And they expect you to believe it. They once told people that soft drinks could be exceptionally health, and when some customers took legal action concerning the lie, they said they expected people to know better.
No soft drink is sugar Free. It might contain less sugar than most, but it is definitely not sugar FREE.
Re: Is Coke Zero Truly Sugar Free? by 4tunebest(f): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Guess the sugar is replaced with sweetners like aspartame or acesulfame-K which is about 200 times sweeter than sugar, and of course, carcinogenic

1 Like

Re: Is Coke Zero Truly Sugar Free? by ajetunde: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
4tunebest: Guess the sugar is replaced with sweetners like aspartame or acesulfame-K which is about 200 times sweeter than sugar, and of course, carcinogenic

Are you saying these sweeteners contains zero calories?

Also, I just Googled "carcinogenic" and all I could see is "Cancer Causing". Earlier, I had read an article on Reuters about Venezuela banning Coke Zero citing its danger to health

http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/06/11/us-venezuela-coke-idUSTRE5597K620090611

I want to find out about this cos I take coke zero a LOT.

Front Page pls - We need more insight on this.
Re: Is Coke Zero Truly Sugar Free? by 4tunebest(f): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
The issue isnt the amount of calories. The issue is that these sweetners predisposes one to a high risk of having cancer if consumed regularly

(1) (Reply)

Teem Soft Drink / Grand Hills Spanish Red Wine. A Semi-sweet Red Wine / Asun (spicy Roasted Goat Meat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.