Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Christina Millian More Than Beyonce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christina Millian More Than Beyonce (10445 Views)

Eeya.. Christiana Millian Still Ain Tears After Breakup Wit Wayne / Forbes Richest People In Music 2012.....rihanna Made More Money Than Beyonce / New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by felistidiot: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2006
christina millian da booooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by diddy4(m): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2006
i like dat lady alot. damn she is hot. her voice and face and body, damn mami. she is da shiit.

i dont really dig beyonce, dont know what people see in her but i dig christina, she is so hot. she is da boooooomb.
Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by luvu567(f): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2006
her songs are terrible
Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by iice(f): 3:22am On Jun 16, 2006
Ahahahaha, well not as terrible as her first album, she's improving grin
Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by hotangel2(f): 3:35am On Jun 16, 2006
Yeahs he's hot. Why must u compare her to beyonce?

beyonce ain't just hot for her body. She's hot cos of fame, and songs, and DC. Millian has more to do. BUt yeah, she's hot.

Just as hot as meagan good.
Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by 2fine4u(f): 4:00am On Jun 16, 2006
c'mon guys, that's not a fair comparism yall kno. Christina is no way near Beyonce in looks, music, movies, dance moves and any other thing u can think of. and she got a man too, Jay Z!!!

Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by socool1(f): 4:52am On Jun 16, 2006
Why the hell will someone compare christian millian to beyonce, common beyonce got everything over chritian millian, common beyonce sold 40 million coppies, 8 grammys, she dances her ass off, what the hell?? the author of this thread need to think 2wice, christianah millain is so hot that she got dropped from her record company shocked shocked :lbecause of dissapointing recoard sales, you wanna talk about looks, Beyonc got it, dont you dare compare beyonce to christiana millian, beyonce is on top of her game, they are not on the same level kiss
Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by 2fine4u(f): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2006
tell em girlfriend, they not thinkin right!!! Beyonce is making it real big and about to release her next album december while christina is gettin busy being dumped from her record label. did u see her new video wit young jeezy? it seems like she was trying too hard to be tough and sh!t but she aint never gon be like beyonce. on TRL they even asked her about her tryna be like beyonce, she denied and said Beyonce is her idol.
Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by felistidiot: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2006
christina is the best of all time beyonce was the first to come out but christina is still da bom than beyonce

Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by felistidiot: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2006
when it comes to the rocking girl in its shakiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by SvS(f): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2006
stop comparing them 2.its not fair
Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by felistidiot: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2006
christina and rihanna are small but giving pressure to such a big mama beyonce

Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by Rhodalyn(f): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2006
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by Rhodalyn(f): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2006
This Is what I've always been dreading! shocked shocked Comparison Of Milan and Beyonce! dang! thats a tough Competiton undecided ok, i give my probs to undecided well, Both of them really, they look a bit alike kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

[move] cheesy cheesy Go gurls kiss kiss[/move]
Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by SvS(f): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2006
xactly dont compare them,thyre both beautiful in their own ways.
Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by felistidiot: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2006
i think to compare christina and beyonce is not sooooooooooooooo collllllllllllllllll the one giving beyonce pressure is rihanna so then i have start a forum of rihannA vs beyonce

Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by SvS(f): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2006
pls donnnnttttt!
Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by Rhodalyn(f): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2006
U Sure bout that?? undecided Cuz i dont think RIhanna is a match for Beyonce!

I mean Beyonce is wayyyyyyyyyy wayyyyyyyyy prettier than Rihanna!
Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by SvS(f): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2006
yah thats the point.wen she starts the forum pple will start comparing them two and thyre incomparable
Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by felistidiot: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2006
i dont beyonce is that beautifull to scare rihanna

Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by socool1(f): 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2006
felista

looks like you are just looking for ways to put beyonce down, first it was christianah millian, now you know she cant be no where next to beyonce, you started talking about rhianna, well incase you dont know, rhianna says it all the time that she wants to be like beyonce, she respects beyonce so much, she even did a tribute to beyonce, and looks, pls beyonce is too hot, her body, her skin everything about beyonce, if all this little girls that you arec complaring bow to ms beyonce who are you to now start comparing, pls cut it off, if you hate beyonce keep it to your self! damn haters!
Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by felistidiot: 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2006
so cool:

felista

looks like you are just looking for ways to put beyonce down, first it was christianah millian, now you know she can't be no where next to beyonce, you started talking about rhianna, well incase you don't know, rhianna says it all the time that she wants to be like beyonce, she respects beyonce so much, she even did a tribute to beyonce, and looks, please beyonce is too hot, her body, her skin everything about beyonce, if all this little girls that you arec complaring bow to ms beyonce who are you to now start comparing, please cut it off, if you hate beyonce keep it to your self! damn haters!
giveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss a breakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk every one is talent in his or her own way.and time past christina just told a lot of magazine her been blonde is not a sign to look like beyonce because she sees nothing special in her and lastly she is doing what is best for her career and not what people compare to beypnce.and when it comes to beautifull there is a lot of beauty celebraty like this

Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by socool1(f): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2006
seems like you know better wink wink, see why you cannot stay to one topic, you keep comparing different girls, beyonce is beautiful, she might not be the most beautiful girl in the world obviously, but she is beautiful , get some better girls to compare her with puhlease, and now ciara? angry give me a break!
Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by diddy4(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2006
christina is da bomb to me, who da hell is beyonce huh? and so she has gone platinum and stuff, i really dont dig dat girl.

my christina is da bomb to me, dats my own opinion(for doz dat dont get english). she is sexy and hot, just they way i like my girls. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by SvS(f): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2006
ave not rily liked beyonce,but i dunno about the christina milian thingy
Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by felistidiot: 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2006
so cool:

seems like you know better wink wink, see why you cannot stay to one topic, you keep comparing different girls, beyonce is beautiful, she might not be the most beautiful girl in the world obviously, but she is beautiful , get some better girls to compare her with puhlease, and now ciara? angry give me a break!
giveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yourself a break first you can convive none beyonce is the most beautifull there is a lot of beautifull girl more than her and other are not known in public so then ;Djust quit off this forum beyonce is just normall christina is da booooooom ciara is the best of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by felistidiot: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2006
diddy4:

christina is da bomb to me, who da hell is beyonce huh? and so she has gone platinum and stuff, i really don't dig that girl.

my christina is da bomb to me, that is my own opinion(for doz that don't get english). she is sexy and hot, just they way i like my girls. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
giveeeeeeeeee it up and as welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll keep it uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp we dont know who the fake is beyonce she is just full of makeups ciara christina rihanna are the besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by SvS(f): 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2006
shes beautiful

Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by SvS(f): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2006
so is she!!!!!!!!!

Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by NINETOFIVE(m): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2006
---------

Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by lauryn(f): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2006
Hell to da mudafukin NO. Beyonce is way better, looks, dance moves, dont know about attitude, but em,,,,,,BEYONCE ROCKS! Christina is aiight still. She's manageable.
Re: Christina Millian More Than Beyonce by felistidiot: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2006
christina is da boooooooooooom beyonce is just normal her new song deja vu is the worst she dances like a ghost boooooooooooooooooo beyonce ,christina yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Naira Marley’s Younger Sister, Shubomi / Celebrities From Ogwashi-uku / A Popular Actress Was Almost Nude At A '50 Shades Of Grey' Themed Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.