Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? (35767 Views)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? / One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
Thor and Loki are not gods. They just fancy themselves as gods. Peeps like Zeus on the other hand are gods

but zeus got killed by kratos... urmmm i know zeus is a god tho.. but are gods supposed to die cox kratos killed both zeus, hades, ares, posidon... kronos... practically the only god he didnt kill was aphrodite , but only cox she seduced him... so are gods supposed to be killed?? can an immoral die?? i think all of em just pose as gods, but not really gods.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Csami(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
prof800:
Who is the strongest female?:-

Wonder woman:

Or Catwoman:
[img]http://houseofgeekery.files./2011/10/catwoman.png?w=289&h=436[/img]

U shouldn't even compare catwoman to wonder woman (amazon princess), She should be compared to hawk girl.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Dannylux: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
Thor and Loki are not gods. They just fancy themselves as gods. Peeps like Zeus on the other hand are gods

Zeus is a god (Greek mythology )

Thor and Loki are gods too (Norse gods)

gods vary with people..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Mynd44: 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dannylux:

Zeus is a god (Greek mythology )

Thor and Loki are gods too (Norse gods)

gods vary with people..
Thor and Loki in the cartoon/movies/comics
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Dannylux: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
Thor and Loki in the cartoon/movies/comics

Movies - Thor is a god.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Mynd44: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dannylux:

Movies - Thor is a god.
"the humans think us as gods brother, dont prove them wrong"
Loki to Thor in the Avengers
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mynd_44:

watch the movie son of the mask..odin referred to loki as a disgrace to gods..
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Dannylux: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mynd_44:

This makes me wonder why Valhalla is called "City of the gods" if Odin was the only god there.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Mynd44: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dannylux:

This makes me wonder why Valhalla is called "City of the gods" if Odin was the only god there.
Valhalla is the city of the dead ooooo.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Mynd44: 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
deejay_harry1:

watch the movie son of the mask..odin referred to loki as a disgrace to gods..
gods do not die. Thor can die
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
gods do not die. Thor can die
but like I said earlier, both Zeus and Hades also died, they were killed by kratos in god of war.. so I think gods die bro..
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Mynd44: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
deejay_harry1:
but like I said earlier, both Zeus and Hades also died, they were killed by kratos in god of war.. so I think gods die bro..
Thor and loki as presented by Marvel comics and Zeus as presented by DC
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by decepticos(m): 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
like some1 already said "Norse myth" they are the gods of the vikings
just like Zeus the thunder god and his brothers Hades and Poseidon are Greek god
mars the roman war god rather than aires (greek) who was copied by dem
then there d african ones u already know
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Dannylux: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
Valhalla is the city of the dead ooooo.

Have you watched the movie "Vikings"? I think you should if you haven't. We wouldn't be arguing this if you did.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by decepticos(m): 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
i think that most ppl here are mistaking ancient myths with recent fiction.
The guys who created Spawn said he (one amongst many hell spawns though he was a general) killed God and satan and said Judas was d most loved disciple (seriously!?)
Marvel couldn't live with just displaying gods like dia rivals Dc, so they made the thunder god of a strong race of ppl who could be d present germans, an alien and his weapon mijionir a tech connected to his breastplate.
the fools at sony designed a silly demigod kratos to kill gods including Hades, now if u kill Zeus or Ares i no vex but Hades god of d underworld now dats lame.
there are so many other instances, things just got played out differently to please us all, do read up on the real myths they can be quite interesting especially Zeus' extramarital affairs. or d words of Odin.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by adisa204(m): 1:52am On Dec 03, 2013
It s definitely tom and jerry.they can never die

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by sarutobie(m): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2013
there's no definite answer to this
In the Mangaverse we have÷
1.Goku
2.Asakura hao
3.Ichigo kurosaki(in his final getsuga form)
In the DCworld we have÷
1.Superman(pre crisis)
2.Specter
3.??
In the Marvelworld÷
1.Franklin Richards(this guy is a broken,haxxed character!)
2.Worldbreaker hulk(his footsteps alone nearly destroyed earth,tore wolverine in two,shrugged off the explosion of a multiple sun)
3.Rune king Thor(nuff said)
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by GJames(m): 9:04am On Dec 03, 2013
Dr Manhattan( Watchemen). That guy can vaporize anything with his mind.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Dannylux: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2013
sarutobie: there's no definite answer to this
In the Mangaverse we have÷
1.Goku
2.Asakura hao
3.Ichigo kurosaki(in his final getsuga form)
In the DCworld we have÷
1.Superman(pre crisis)
2.Specter
3.??
In the Marvelworld÷
1.Franklin Richards(this guy is a broken,haxxed character!)
2.Worldbreaker hulk(his footsteps alone nearly destroyed earth,tore wolverine in two,shrugged off the explosion of a multiple sun)
3.Rune king Thor(nuff said)

Manga — Kabuto presently nko? What bout Obito with his ten tails? Madara? Senju Hashirama?

Do you watch Naruto? I guess you do a lot from your moniker, don't tell me no one from Naruto deserves a spot on your list!
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by sarutobie(m): 11:50am On Dec 03, 2013
Dannylux:

Manga — Kabuto presently nko? What bout Obito with his ten tails? Madara? Senju Hashirama?

Do you watch Naruto? I guess you do a lot from your moniker, don't tell me no one from Naruto deserves a spot on your list!
I know everything there is to know about naruto and honestly they can't compare to certain mangas..the guys in bleach for example are on a different level..Kabuto is weak in every aspect.Uchiha Madara is a worthy character though but even he doesn't make the top 5 strongest manga characters..heck even top 10.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Dannylux: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
sarutobie:
I know everything there is to know about naruto and honestly they can't compare to certain mangas..the guys in bleach for example are on a different level..Kabuto is weak in every aspect.Uchiha Madara is a worthy character though but even he doesn't make the top 5 strongest manga characters..heck even top 10.

I don't think I can convince you from what you've said already. I will leave you with your opinion.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Csami(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
Una wan turn dis thread to manga? the topic is about the strongest super hero, superman and his likes.

I think Dr. Manhattan is tight.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Vieira(m): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
Some clarifications: in Marvel Thor and the remaining asgardians are gods because they were worshipped as such by the Vikings. This is the same for Zeus and stuff.
god with small capitals in Marvel refers to any long lived race that have been worshipped by humans.

Gods can die, they die all the time in myths, Zeus killed his own parents self.

Back to the original post my favourites are Thor and Captain Marvel (Shazam).

Both of them will beat Green Lantern silly.

That cartoon that everyone is quoting for Hulk beating Thor is pure rubbish.
Watch the Avengers movie or read any of the comics where Hulk fights Thor, they are matched in strength but Thor on top get him hammer which can mess anyone up.
Also Superman's other weakness is magic.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
just rewatched the movie thor again this night... im afraid, they arent gods, but super natural beings with loads of abilities to travel within realms and powers...

lokis word to thor,

you want to go to earth, only because they fear us and worship us like gods?? ..

from my own part, abeg no compare this disgraceful beings to the myth gods, zeus, kratos, hades, gaia, and other olympians...

and to think an ordinary laser beam robot sent by loki, beat all asgard best warriors, if not for thor getting back his hammer ooo..

i personally no like these asgardians, cox they no too get swag as gods....

look at zeus, kratos, hades, the titans, medusa, and all olympians... abeg swag dey...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Dannylux: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
THOR
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by pasqal09: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
Thor that couldn't even beat ironman?
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Dannylux: 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
pasqal09: Thor that couldn't even beat ironman?

He did beat him and you talk like ironman is weak?
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by pasqal09: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dannylux:

He did beat him and you talk like ironman is weak?
Thor didn't beat him
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Dannylux: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
pasqal09:
Thor didn't beat him

He kissed him? That's beating for me.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by pasqal09: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
I've watched the movie, captain America interupted the fight.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by decepticos(m): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
deejay_harry1: just rewatched the movie thor again this night... im afraid, they arent gods, but super natural beings with loads of abilities to travel within realms and powers...

lokis word to thor,

you want to go to earth, only because they fear us and worship us like gods?? ..

from my own part, abeg no compare this disgraceful beings to the myth gods, zeus, kratos, hades, gaia, and other olympians...

and to think an ordinary laser beam robot sent by loki, beat all asgard best warriors, if not for thor getting back his hammer ooo..

i personally no like these asgardians, cox they no too get swag as gods....

look at zeus, kratos, hades, the titans, medusa, and all olympians... abeg swag dey...
i respect ur opinion but dat movie is d bad expression of thor and d asgardians
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Csami(m): 3:01am On Dec 04, 2013
Vieira: Some clarifications: in Marvel Thor and the remaining asgardians are gods because they were worshipped as such by the Vikings. This is the same for Zeus and stuff.
god with small capitals in Marvel refers to any long lived race that have been worshipped by humans.

Gods can die, they die all the time in myths, Zeus killed his own parents self.

Back to the original post my favourites are Thor and Captain Marvel (Shazam).

Both of them will beat Green Lantern silly.

That cartoon that everyone is quoting for Hulk beating Thor is pure rubbish.
Watch the Avengers movie or read any of the comics where Hulk fights Thor, they are matched in strength but Thor on top get him hammer which can mess anyone up.
Also Superman's other weakness is magic.

If u're talking about the "Avengers" movie that means iron man can match hulk's strength since Thor couldn't defeat him clearly. But judging from the comics we've seen and read, and the animes we've watched....no character in Avengers could match hulk strength for strength.

Now about the norse gods(german myths) and what some people call the main gods(greek myths). According to the comics........ so far say humans worship them, that one mean say them be gods. Besides, one won't compare both because they are different and being worshipped by different origins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) / Mide Martins Backs Omoborty On Movie Set (Photos, Video) / TBoss Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With BBNaija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.