Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? (35773 Views)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? / One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Jaymaestro(m): 9:45am On Jun 11, 2015
moneyallowed:
Exactly
I thought he cured himself of it. The suit is pretty chic. He's in one word Technopathic !

However , I rate Early Beyonder beneath TOAA.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by CaptPlanet(m): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
macof:

Yh Thor is a waste without Mjolnir

But then again Mjolnir is part of him, No one else can use that hammer

Vision lifted Thors hammer in Avengers 2
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by CaptPlanet(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
macof:

Batman has no powers, still on par with most of them that have powers.

So wat happens when All superheroes lose their powers?

Batman would be king of the world

And proly Green Arrow

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by CaptPlanet(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
sirenoch1:
Peter petrelli is the strongest ever and unlike silas he doesnt av to hurt anyone to get more powers. I rep the sponge

I tried watching Heroes one time....didnt work.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by macof(m): 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Vision lifted Thors hammer in Avengers 2
true

Hey so Is that the end of Jarvis?
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by CaptPlanet(m): 12:13am On Jun 12, 2015
macof:
true

Hey so Is that the end of Jarvis?

I don't think so. Ironman's suit/s is nothing without him.
Tony might get an upgrade: ie if Jarvis is gone truly
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Bibleuser: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2015
Batman would have been the strongest if not bc of Thor. Batman has high IQ and can use a kryptonite suit and beat out Sups
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by sucess001(m): 9:10am On Jun 15, 2015
[size=18pt]the strongest are indomie's indomitables jorr grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Eberex(m): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2015
hulk is indestructible. what does that mean?
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by djmummy: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
I'd figure Batman in DCU universe and Daredevil in MCU
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by charlesm91(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2015
Next it'll be about how Batman can beat the X-Men even though Jean Grey( normal self or phoenix mode) or even professor x could make him just commit Suicide with a mere thought.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by pasqal09: 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
djmummy:
I'd figure Batman in DCU universe and Daredevil in MCU
are you for real?
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2015
khanivorous:
Batty boi
The greatest, smartest and without weakness

I just love that dude

#teamBATMAN#
BATMAN?? U must be joking!! Batman is so weak-shiiitt!! I watched the darknight rises so suprised an ordinary villian like bane almost breaked bruce to pieces lol! I wonder what will be of batyam when e faces niggaz like sups,thor,hulk or thanos! jeez i blive they will smash him to death lol
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2015
Dannylux:
Thor wearing kryptonite grin

He'd be indomitable.
lol he will tear superman to shreds
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2015
deejayharry1:

well thatz why i added the nerd thingy... imagine batman trying to subdue spawn, or even kratos from god of war... na die..
hmmmm kratos blades are very sharp! But i doubt he will use his blades on batman-u know how he tears those greek soldiers with is bare hands? Yea that would be batmans fate
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by nani667: 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Boss

Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by rapmike(m): 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
markmira:

BATMAN?? U must be joking!! Batman is so weak-shiiitt!! I watched the darknight rises so suprised an ordinary villian like bane almost breaked bruce to pieces lol! I wonder what will be of batyam when e faces niggaz like sups,thor,hulk or thanos! jeez i blive they will smash him to death lol

Batman was already old when Bane met him, the full-strength Batman will beat him to bits. In fact, that old Batman did beat Bane to bits later in that film, only for Talia to betray him.

Batman has beaten Superman before, may stand toe-to-toe against thor but will be beaten by Hulk and probably Thanos. Thanos can smash any of the Avengers to death if they fight one-on-one.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by rapmike(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
markmira:

hmmmm kratos blades are very sharp! But i doubt he will use his blades on batman-u know how he tears those greek soldiers with is bare hands? Yea that would be batmans fate

This is a misconception. Apart from those knifes and his strength, what does Kratos have? Borrowed powers that's all that he is. Batman on the other hand has his strength, his suit and array of weapons. Kratos will be smoked out in no time. They are from different time phases sef.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by rapmike(m): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
charlesm91:
Next it'll be about how Batman can beat the X-Men even though Jean Grey( normal self or phoenix mode) or even professor x could make him just commit Suicide with a mere thought.
That will be comical.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
rapmike:

Batman was already old when Bane met him, the full-strength Batman will beat him to bits. In fact, that old Batman did beat Bane to bits later in that film, only for Talia to betray him.

Batman has beaten Superman before, may stand toe-to-toe against thor but will be beaten by Hulk and probably Thanos. Thanos can smash any of the Avengers to death if they fight one-on-one.
thanos is a badass
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
rapmike:

This is a misconception. Apart from those knifes and his strength, what does Kratos have? Borrowed powers that's all that he is. Batman on the other hand has his strength, his suit and array of weapons. Kratos will be smoked out in no time. They are from different time phases sef.
you overestimate batman dude.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by rapmike(m): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
markmira:

you overestimate batman dude.

No, you are the one over estimating Kratos. The brute has just his knife, the powers those gods give him and his strength. Kratos has never sat down and plan an attack, he is always guided by one god or titan or just basic instinct. Compare to Batman that has shown that with proper thinking and planning, one can bring Superman to his knees.
Most of Batman's villains will take down Kratos.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
rapmike:

No, you are the one over estimating Kratos. The brute has just his knife, the powers those gods give him and his strength. Kratos has never sat down and plan an attack, he is always guided by one god or titan or just basic instinct. Compare to Batman that has shown that with proper thinking and planning, one can bring Superman to his knees.
Most of Batman's villains will take down Kratos.
funny!!!Think and plan as you like can u beat dwayne jhonson(the rock)??
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by rapmike(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
markmira:

funny!!!Think and plan as you like can u beat dwayne jhonson(the rock)??

Your last statement shows that you don't know enough about Batman.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
rapmike:

Your last statement shows that you don't know enough about Batman.
he's too weak in the movies i like him more in the game (ps4).when i was in sec school i had a lot of comic book-ironman/spiderman/thor/batman etc...i know bat to the fullest.
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Ryocaj(m): 11:49am On Feb 04, 2017
The Strongest- Hulk.
The most powerful- Thor...
Over all.. i wuld pick Hulk.. coz he has no weaknesses.. D more d anger d more powerful.. raw strength... like no other...
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Fabulous0019(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Seriously!! ! Someone just compared batman to Kratos!!! grin laf wan kill me die!! And who told u Kratos sef is not strategic shocked.... Well. For Batman. .. . He just needs to get close to Kratos one single time.... And dats all. .. He tears him to pieces!! grin grin
Re: Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? by Olamyyde(m): 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
what of goku or naruto. Those 2 will beat the hell out of superman or hulk especially goku grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

TBoss Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With BBNaija Housemates / Genevieve Nnaji: A True Star / Tonto Dikeh Weds Jimmy Odukoya In "Grace" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.