Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Why Am I Poor?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Am I Poor?? (1756 Views)

Rich Churches, Poor Members / I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? / Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am I Poor?? by YcBeat: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2013
lanrexlan: And after he confessed,money will start raining from the sky abi? Smh for some christians.
look at u...no wonder u've been in one position 4 year just because to refused to learn..
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2013
lanrexlan: And after he confessed,money will start raining from the sky abi? Smh for some christians.
look at u...no wonder u've been in one position 4 years just because to refused to learn..
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by YcBeat: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
Elantracey: look at u...no wonder u've been in one position 4 years just because to refused to learn..
undecided
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by lanrexlan(m): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Elantracey: look at u...no wonder u've been in one position 4 years just because to refused to learn..
As if we have been living in the same place for years.You don't know the kind of person you are chatting with neither have we met before and I don't think this post of mine warrant for this.
lanrexlan: And after he confessed,money will start raining from the sky abi? Smh for some christians
But this is a faceless forum,you can spew whatever you like.No harm was contained in my post and may Allah(swt) reward you accordingly for this.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Az-Zukhruf 43:89 -So turn away from them,and say:Salâm (peace)! But they will come to know.

Surah Al-Furqan 25:63 -And the slaves of the Most Beneficent (Allah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with peace
.May Allah(swt) give you guidance.....Peace
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by 4tunebest(f): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
YcBeat: do u kno anytin abt covenant and not keeping it?

I just saw this. Of course there are dire consequences of not keeping one's end of a bargain, as such certain steps should be taken to renounce and break any oath/covenant. There is no covenant that can not be broken
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by YcBeat: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
4tunebest:

I just saw this. Of course there are dire consequences of not keeping one's end of a bargain, as such certain steps should be taken to renounce and break any oath/covenant. There is no covenant that can not be broken
blood inclusive?
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by 4tunebest(f): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
There is NO covenant that cannot be broken; blood covenant inclusive
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
1. Get a skill
2. Master the skill
3. Relocate to high end area where your skill can fetch you good income
4. Save every penny you make and stay away from love.
5. Manage your income prudently for 2yrs.
6. Invest 95% of your income in a lucrative service oriented investment.
7. Gather the profit and repeat (5)
8. Welcome to the top.

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Poor?? by TheHoodGuy: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
Billyonaire: 1. Get a skill
2. Master the skill
6. Invest 95% of your income in a lucrative service oriented investment.
8. Welcome to the top.
can you guide me on number six?
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by 4C2215131: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
YcBeat: thanks........i'll look 4 the book or rather 'll get the pdf

Don't bother to,way you sound,that book is a waste of time and possibly resources. You could try other paths to wealth though. The road to wealth does not necessarily hang on 'christian principles' (at least the way it is preached nowadays). You confirmed this assertion of mine. BTW when I say try other paths to wealth I'm in no way insinuating that you involve yourself in anything 'criminal'.

Would definitely get a lot of flak for saying this but you could give the supernatural a shot. How?find out yourself (there's no such thing as a free ride to true financial liberation!).
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by 4C2215131: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
YcBeat: I thank y'all that has contributed to dz topic........u guys hv really inspired me to work harder, though i know theres no easy way out bt hv always thought life has made other pples career less cubersome........but i tot wrong!!........thanks

C'est la vie!
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by YcBeat: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
Billyonaire: 1. Get a skill
2. Master the skill
6. Invest 95% of your income in a lucrative service oriented nvestment.
8. Welcome to the top.
tnx billy.....i really appreciate
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by 4tunebest(f): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
4C2215131:
Would definitely get a lot of flak for saying this but you could give the supernatural a shot. How?find out yourself (there's no such thing as a free ride to true financial liberation!).

Yeah I told him that

4tunebest: This life is a manifestation of the spirit realm and one has to be spiritually fortified to experience a remarkable breakthrough, or else a life of mediocrity is inevitable.
Re: Why Am I Poor?? by YcBeat: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
4C2215131:

Don't bother to,way you sound,that book is a waste of time and possibly resources. You could try other paths to wealth though. The road to wealth does not necessarily hang on 'christian principles' (at least the way it is preached nowadays). You confirmed this assertion of mine. BTW when I say try other paths to wealth I'm in no way insinuating that you involve yourself in anything 'criminal'.

hmmmmm brov are you suggesting the LEFT path to success?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religion Has Done More Harm Than Good / Photo: Woman Lashed For Getting Raped... / The Cries Of Disgruntled Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.