Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Governor Amaechi's Twitter Statement On His Move To APC (see Tweets) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amaechi's Twitter Statement On His Move To APC (see Tweets) (1598 Views)

What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) / Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Amaechi's Twitter Statement On His Move To APC (see Tweets) by 007truthbetold: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi tweets on his move to the APC.

Re: Governor Amaechi's Twitter Statement On His Move To APC (see Tweets) by Izunwa(m): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
Time will tell
Re: Governor Amaechi's Twitter Statement On His Move To APC (see Tweets) by Elueme: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mr Rotimi can't deceive too many Riverines by this bull and roster story. Agreed, there was an oil well dispute which has been before amaechi or Gej' government but why preempt the court by using this as an excuse?
The real reason for this battle of wit is ambition. You (amaechi) had presented yourself as the defecto vice president before the realisation that the President might seek a re-election which automatically alters your equation hence the needless battle to frustrate the President whom you guys underestimated.
It will be foolhardy to think that Rivers people will yield to this appeal to emotions intended to deceive them into supporting this unholy battle for political survival.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi's Twitter Statement On His Move To APC (see Tweets) by phransix147(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
I don't know why I easily like anybody fighting for Freedom and fighting against Oppression. Amaechi you are a man, u don't have to lick anybody's balls to survive!
Re: Governor Amaechi's Twitter Statement On His Move To APC (see Tweets) by deeozi(m): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends.
Let the battle begin.
Re: Governor Amaechi's Twitter Statement On His Move To APC (see Tweets) by stevnwigw1: 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
by the time the north captures power again both rivers and bayelsa will all loss her oil wells to the north, even when Jona is in power some people in Taraba are claiming to be the original owners of oil in Bayelsa. I just the observe.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi's Twitter Statement On His Move To APC (see Tweets) by wiseguy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
phransix147: I don't know why I easily like anybody fighting for Freedom and fighting against Oppression. Amaechi you are a man, u don't have to lick anybody's balls to survive!

I have a brother in you. Chop knuckle Bros!
Re: Governor Amaechi's Twitter Statement On His Move To APC (see Tweets) by wiseguy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
Elueme: ...
The real reason for this battle of wit is ambition. You (amaechi) had presented yourself as the defecto vice president before the realisation that the President might seek a re-election which automatically alters your equation hence the needless battle to frustrate the President whom you guys underestimated.

Amaechi has consistently denied this allegation but even at that; is it a crime now to have ambition? We should please stop being petty. Any man has a right to aspire to any political office in the land irrespective of whether the incumbent is his twin brother. Enuff of dis our brother mentality. It doesn't put garri on my table to know dat a fellow southerner is d president.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi's Twitter Statement On His Move To APC (see Tweets) by ammyluv2002(f): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
Wait o! So Amaechi dey use BB? As in BB with EDGE sef?....kai! My respect for you don fall flat, see the twitter app sef ........ I'm so disappointed right now embarassed
Re: Governor Amaechi's Twitter Statement On His Move To APC (see Tweets) by drnoel: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Elueme: Mr Rotimi can't deceive too many Riverines by this bull and roster story. Agreed, there was an oil well dispute which has been before amaechi or Gej' government but why preempt the court by using this as an excuse?
It will be foolhardy to think that Rivers people will yield to this appeal to emotions intended to deceive them into supporting this unholy battle for political survival.

Re: Governor Amaechi's Twitter Statement On His Move To APC (see Tweets) by saintneo(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
Amaechi !
Re: Governor Amaechi's Twitter Statement On His Move To APC (see Tweets) by oluwasuski: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
ammyluv2002: Wait o! So Amaechi dey use BB? As in BB with EDGE sef?....kai! My respect for you don fall flat, see the twitter app sef ........ I'm so disappointed right now embarassed

where do you come from, didn't you realise you were looking at the phone of the op who munched his screen? abeg no fall hand
Re: Governor Amaechi's Twitter Statement On His Move To APC (see Tweets) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nigeria is gone! Finished! Agwula! Fini! End!

If you can get a neighboring passport, go for it!
Why would these politicians keep recycling old sh1ts!
Why would they use little money to buy most of the jobless youths and turn around to milk the nation dry.
Who will bring the change Nigeria needs.

Sometimes I wish I can turn to a programmer that will locate all the worst and corrupt politician and wipe them out from this place.

Ppl are dying everyday with common malaria and typhoid and what do we have.
Private jets, politicians running around like headless chicken to join parties that would favor them.

APC that looked like fresh air, is now taking the same corrupt sh1ts from PDP!
Where are all the enlightened ones?
Where are the upright ones!
Nigeria, which way!

*pheww, I just finished ranting, back to my cool life at Mediterranean sea cool*
Re: Governor Amaechi's Twitter Statement On His Move To APC (see Tweets) by ammyluv2002(f): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
oluwasuski:

where do you come from, didn't you realise you were looking at the phone of the op who munched his screen? abeg no fall hand
Oh that's true grin grin my mind for fly

Btw, I'm from the village undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Jonathan Look Up At All When Giving Speeches From A Manuscript? / Jonathan Urges Buhari To Be Truthful In His Presidential Campaign / A Senators Monthly Salary + Allowance(Aprox 1.5Million Naria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.