Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:38 PM

A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! (19721 Views)

Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? / CBN Raises Cash Limit To N500k For Individuals & N3m For Corporate Bodies / Please, I Need A Loan Of N3m For My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by Dalazyou(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
who tel una say dem giv dis guy dat kinda optionsguy u de craze sef
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by jack3333: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
Please if you are not smart enough to join the winning crew, don't open this link http://www.codedtoolz..com
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
WAIT YOU WANT TO WAIT FOR 3YEARS TO WORK 3 MILLION WHEN YOU CAN JUST GET IT FOR FREE? ARE YOU STUPID?? WHAT ARE THE ODDS YOU WONT GET SACKED AFTER 1 YEAR ? 50/50. AND WHO SAID YOU CHOULD SAVE FROM YOUR 75K....MY BROTHER COLLECT THE 3 MILLION NOW, RUN THERE AFTER SEEING MY POST...RUN...RUN...RUN...RUNNNNNNNNN BEFORE U LOSE FREE 3 MILLION NAIRA OLODO!!!!!!
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by Sike(m): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
naijacutee: The way I see it, you will need to save 50% of your N75,000-a-month salary for 80months (6 years and 6 months) to be able to save up to N3million. Before you you get that N3million in bulk to do what you need to do. In that time, you might be stuck in that job.

On the other hand, you could take the N3m now and do what you need to do with it. If it fails, you can get a job in less than the 6 years, 6 months it would have otherwise taken you to save the same amount of money.

I think you should take the N3 million and invest it. I see no compelling reason to take the job.
SMARTEST COMMENT EVER!
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by Carsonv(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
12month:

my brother how come u hate d first class u work like crazy to get

Not a guarantee for a good job...not in Nigeria. If I could do it again, I'll share my strengths between getting a good grade and building a great social wealth.
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by ninty: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Share your information this new Nigeria Forum www.nintyforum.com click to the see the forum.
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by ceeceeco: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
chymystique: Take the 3million... And kip searching for anoda job!.. Goodluck!
Best advice...§hekina.
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by alfredo4u(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dalazyou: who tel una say dem giv dis guy dat kinda optionsguy u de craze sef

im 4 real guy. May b God has not taken u to dat level. Pray harder.
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by albacete(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
alfredo4u: u guys ve done ur best 4 me. D job is wit a communication company in nija. To start as a contract staff pending on when there wil be openings for a full staff.

To me, i ve collected d 3M, its in my HIDA acct now. I wil think well b4 investing it. .im placed in d interest of 3%. UBA agreed to pay 6.5% per mnth if i fixed it with them. I think i wil go for that.

I am graduate wit 2.2. I can stil use my cert anytime. Dis is the only chance 4 me to get dis cash although it is a close relative dat offered me dis opportunity now.

Thanks once again 4 ur advices.
Remain blessed

4i
ed3

Good for you.

Does the 6.5% exclude VAT? And are there any hidden charges?
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mayn, if u are an independent kind of person like me juss grab tha 3milla. Meet good business strategists for advice on how to start a business than gon give a milla or more interest a year.

Success man.
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
I'd take the 3m.
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by skyp(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
maximunimpact: Take d 3M, even if u lack bizness idea just fix it in a bank per month, u are guaranteed atleast 4% interest each month wich is:
4÷100=0.04X3,000,000=N120,000 which is far above 75k with all d stress dat goes with working 4 som1 else. U can be managing d 120k interest monthly until a beta bizness idea sets in.
bloody liar, where will you get that kind of return? Stop deceiving people here
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by smiley1985(f): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
tunapawizzy:
Jesus wept

I wept, I am weeping and I will continue to weep for @Danhumprey
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by smiley1985(f): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: The OP may regret taking the 3m....all dis people running mouth in d name of business have NO IDEA how small 3million is in busineSs...obviously d op is not an entrepreneur from d question but a destined civil servant....trust me when I say that...3million will diffuse off like smoke when d same guy will come here asking us what phone should he buy btw galaxy and tecno....better collect ur 75k jeje and stop deceiving ur self mr man

Your comment just shows you are not a business minded person...3milla small for a biz? Na ship u wan buy?
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
smiley1985:

Your comment just shows you are not a business minded person...3milla small for a biz? Na ship u wan buy?

He is just speaking for himself. Those are the sort of people who start singing "Yahoozie Yahoozie" when they see any small money so they can go and stunt in the club that same night, popping bottles, etc instead of doing the right thing with it.

Rap music is a blight on this generation...
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by yeballs(m): 6:48am On Nov 29, 2013
CAsh In Hand
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by udumosam23(m): 6:53am On Nov 29, 2013
Guy, u no go school? Will the 3mil ruin ur chances of having other jobs? Take d money invest am to improve on yourself, u all bag a job sooner or latter, that will pay you more.
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by Danhumprey: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2013
smiley1985:

I wept, I am weeping and I will continue to weep for @Danhumprey
Don't people have a right to say their mind without being stigmatized? Why all this? You don't have to agree with me. It's my opinion and I'm not forcing anyone to accept. Who know whether in the real world I might opt for the 3million naira? This is an online forum. It is not everything that you should take seriously. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by alfredo4u(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2013
udumosam23: Guy, u no go school? Will the 3mil ruin ur chances of having other jobs? Take d money invest am to improve on yourself, u all bag a job sooner or latter, that will pay you more.

No,

I'm still applying. NNPC even sent me a mail to upload my credentials for their last year recruitment. I do search for only Government jobs or Oil companies job.
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by andywaves(m): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2013
The very fact that you asked this question shows you dont know what to do with 3 mill
So take the job build your capacity 3m can be 3k in three months everybody is telling you to invest but nobody is telling on what to invest in money not earned is most times misspent ask yahoo boiz do you have work exprience? Do you know how to make money? If your fresh from school gain some experience first money will always come.very few people know how to make money bt everyone is expert on spending it
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by helphelp: 9:53am On Nov 29, 2013
Who dey give persin options these days...OP e af kolo...

I am sure if OP see 20k/month job e go jump collect am
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by alfredo4u(m): 9:59am On Nov 29, 2013
andywaves: The very fact that you asked this question shows you dont know what to do with 3 mill
So take the job build your capacity 3m can be 3k in three months everybody is telling you to invest but nobody is telling on what to invest in money not earned is most times misspent ask yahoo boiz do you have work exprience? Do you know how to make money? If your fresh from school gain some experience first money will always come.very few people know how to make money bt everyone is expert on spending it

So u mean I should let go d N3M and accept d job. I have 3years experience already.

The job dey offer is a contract job. If really the job is permanent I would ve accepted and d pay is even up to 100k.

The last job I did was contract and they promise heaven and earth that they will confirm us. At end they dropped us.

I ve fixed the cash yesterday. I will take my time bro
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by originalking1(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2013
Bros 3m or 750! Hmmmmmm!! Its a tricky question. 3m wot are u not telling us?? Sometin is fishing somewhere or ur not truthful.. Thanks
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by alfredo4u(m): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2013
helphelp: Who dey give persin options these days...OP e af kolo...

I am sure if OP see 20k/month job e go jump collect am

Bros u only know yourself. I pray God that soon u will b in my shoes.

I ve options to work anywhere. I only want oil job or govt job.

For now, this is the only chance I ve to get dis cash. No body knows tomorrow.

I will get a job anytime I want.
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by alfredo4u(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2013
original king1: Bros 3m or 750! Hmmmmmm!! Its a tricky question. 3m wot are u not telling us?? Sometin is fishing somewhere or ur not truthful.. Thanks

N3M or N75k job a month(contract job)? Is up to u to believe.

I can't waste my mb telling u guys lies. I'm a fool?
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by odizeey(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2013
alfredo4u:

Bros u only know yourself. I pray God that soon u will b in my shoes.

I ve options to work anywhere. I only want oil job or govt job.

For now, this is the only chance I ve to get dis cash. No body knows tomorrow.

I will get a job anytime I want.
u don dey open ur backsyd small small
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by andywaves(m): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
Good for you bro take ur time make sure u dont rush into anything and dont invest everything all at once always keep ur options open

Its always good to start a new business small then let it grow on you and dont be in a hurry to make money thats the fasest way to lose it
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by fexyrich(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Op use one million naira to buy a landed property somwhere..Its is important so that you would have an investment to fall back to when you the chips are down..then use 2 million to start up a good business of your choice..if you are smart like me that 2 million would be 5 million in 1 year..There are several businesses you can invest in with that money..Don't put everytin into business invest some then use the rest to start up your business..The reason for investment is cos you can use it to access loan when you need more money to recapitalise your business..Don't risk the whole sum.That one million you invest on land could be 3million in 2 years while the 2 million can be 5million and in all you have nothin to loose..best of luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Controls 21% Of Lagos Economy Yet He Never Claims To Develop Lagos- Reno / Motorist Calls Out Fuel Attendants For Allegedly 'scamming' Customers (video) / MTN Appoints Yolanda Cuba As Chief Digital And Fintech Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.