Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems (17446 Views)

Why GMB May Not Get To Aso Rock Despite The Ongoing Overwhelming Victory / Presidency Directs Retention Of PHCN Workers By New Owners For 6 Months / Power: Jonathan Presents Licences, Shares Certificates To 14 New Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Olaolufred(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
TechWalker007:

Bros I hate hypocrisy with passion, but I didn't really throw tantrum as you claim.
But why are you typing in caps, it's shouting you know.

Sorry, I do not mean to shout.
I'm soooooooooooooo sorry.
Take care.
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
naptu2: 1) The power companies will complain because they want as much concessions/sympathy from government as possible. The telecoms companies did the same (no power for their base stations, interconnectivity problems with nitel, lack of a national fibre optic backbone, inability to implement per second billing, etc).

2) These complaints are in line with the stages of liberalisation/privatisation in Nigeria (this is the investment/high bills/difficulty stage).

3) We need to ensure that, as the market matures, distribution companies are ≠ supply companies. This will help to foster competition.

4) We also need to allow greenfield gencos, discos and supply companies.
Well said
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by brabus(m): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Rad1cal:

Please spare us your bullshiit.

The FG handed the firms to these guys not too long ago.

And you don't think it's too early for them to start complaining. undecided

1 Like

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by humblesteve(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
can't you guys just shut up,and see how it goes or you expect things to start working fine over night? Hell no!

tho am one of the beneficiaries of 20,24/7 power

APC keep hating.

team#Gej till 2019.
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by 1025: 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
otokx: Telecoms & power are 2 different industries so let us not compare them. If in 6 months time things do not stabilize then we can begin to think of a post privatization exercise.

Oga, what are the differences? are u the one giving us this six months ultimatum or the fg or the new owners? i remembered jonathan declaring state of emergency on the power sector in 2009 and this is 4 years counting. what about our roads, educational system, hospitals, security, ASUU, corruption? they are all hopeless abi? govt works with time and the only way to call a govt failure is when they cannot beat the time. jonathan has never ever told nigerians when to expect stability in power supply but here u are giving us six months. how did u arrive at that time frame?
they have practically sold everything nigeria has to themselves and friends. nigeria is now a skeleton. we have nothing as a country so by the time our oil dries up, we will have nothing. pdp is the worst thing that happened to nigeria and all we should be praying for is any govt that will be opposition to come in a revoke all these rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by born2boink(m): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Vultures and enemies of progress are already congreting on this thread and spewing gibberish. One confused slowpoke has already confirmed the barely one month old privatisation exercise as a failure.

Ladies and gentlemen, are we comparing the over 3 decades old system that delivered nothing but epileptic power or UP-NEPA syndrome and a one month old privatisation era? What exactly is the basis of this prophesy of doom? How foolish, ignorant and petty could these Tinubu slaves be?

As far as I'm concerned, any fair analysis of the new power regime and post-privatisation era should be done 2-3 years post-privatisation. 2-3 years is not more than the over 3 decades of darkness Nigerians endured under the past clueless, rudderless, corrupt and confused govts.

In the past 2-3 weeks, there were 2 reported incidents of vandalism of major gas pipelines that lead to complete shut down of 2 major power plants and loss of about 1,000 megawatts of power. This accounted for drastic power shortage nationwide witnessed within the period. Besides the issue of vandalism, the new owners of the power firms are still settling down, working out new frame work of operation, identifying facilities that have to be upgraded or changed,etc. This will take a few weeks, after which they'll import some new equipments. It will take time for these equipments to arrive and for installations to be made. The new owners do not have supernatural powers to make miracle happen over night.

The e-she-goat talking of true federalism or devolution of powers on this thread should direct attacks at the members of the NASS, the bulk of whom are APC members who are under COMPLETE control of his master Tinubu. The NASS are the lawmakers with powers to amend the constitution. Yes the president can play a role in bringing about the much desired true federalism but if he pushes too hard on this issue, they'll simply tag him as anti-north.
Valid point for life.

1,99999999999999999999 LIKES

If privatisation have been there since 1960, we will be begging PHCN to give us darkness for a day because we would have been fed up with light everywhere. Don't mind the enemy of progress, we have seen transformation in telecommunication already. No body fit call dog Monkey for us again
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Chinom(m): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
These companies have just taken over these discos en Gencos. Only "Hot"fools like Gbawe expects them to supply 24/7 electricity NOW. Billion dollar investments still have to be made. this is not a pure water biz.

The guy who told "Gbawe"that is too early for him to start masturbating hit the nail on the head. He is doing his paymasters a disservice by complaining now.
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by MANOSUB(m): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
What happens to debts being owed by consumers
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Sike(m): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lmao. They ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by docadams: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
ballabriggs:

You should be the one to close your mouth. He has raised valid points which you may agree with or disagree. But typical of a sychophant, you think he is here to make your job difficult.

Energy privatisation is a very technical and complex process which should not be left in the hands of people with little experience of the industry.
Why waste electricity from your phone battery to reply him. He belong to this group of Nigerians with insipid knowledge of their surroundings. The one Fella called 'follow, follow'.
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Originalsly: 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
The Kano guy said his electricity supply was below expectation, he couldn't supply the public and therefore was seeing a shortfall in revenue. But at the same time he is threatening to disconnect customers. What nonsense is this? The Benin one is saying the public got bad information but still trying to figure out a way to correct that. What is stopping them from using TV etc to paint the true picture? I think all this talk is to prepare the masses for increase rates that would come before tbey see an improvement in electricity supply.
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by TheGrandMaster: 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
In all the talk going on here, no one has said anything about the generation and transmission of electricity, what will the DISCOs do with 4000mw of electricity in a country like Nigeria? http://businessdayonline.com/2013/11/power-generation-hits-4000mw-after-okpai-power-plant-restoration/

The Generation and Transmission companies are still in the hands of the FG, privatise or decentralize those parts and we will know how serious the government is. If we generated so much and had problems distributing then we could say we have a good problem, but we are not generating enough. A case of putting the cart before the horse, just like the 70% tariff on cars. Big pity.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by najoke: 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
I am using a prepaid meter and I bought 7k unit at the beginning of this month, the month will end in 2 days and I realized that i have not used up to 1k worth of unit due to constant black out but I have bought over 10k worth of fuel for my Gen.

The problem I have now is that next month I am definitely paying a FIXED CHARGE of N750 shocked shocked shocked shocked and I have not used up to 1k5 worth of Electricity.

I read some comments here and I ask if truly the posters are Nigerians or live in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by docadams: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
chamboy: [size=18pt]Have any one asked dis questions?? Who are the owners of the new private power companies.... they are the same thieves we talk about everyday soo what do u expect. [/size]
This is the crux of the issue. If only CAC could be compelled to publish the names of the owners then we might have an idea of where we are headed.
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by docadams: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
chamboy: [size=18pt]Have any one asked dis questions?? Who are the owners of the new private power companies.... they are the same thieves we talk about everyday soo what do u expect. [/size]
That is the crux of the issue. If only CAC could be compelled to publish the names of the owners then we might have an idea of where we are headed.
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by dasparrow: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
na_joke: I am using a prepaid meter and I bought 7k unit at the beginning of this month, the month will end in 2 days and I realized that i have not used up to 1k worth of unit due to constant black out but I have bought over 10k worth of fuel for my Gen.

The problem I have now is that next month I am definitely paying a FIXED CHARGE of N750 shocked shocked shocked shocked and I have not used up to 1k5 worth of Electricity.

I read some comments here and I ask if truly the posters are Nigerians or live in Nigeria

I have the same issue. So, I no longer buy large units of electricity because the electric supply in my area is nothing to write home about. We have not had light since this week began. What you should do is buy small units so that if they don't bring light, you won't waste your money. That is what I do because I spend at least 12K every month buying fuel for the generator in addition to buying PHCN credit that goes to waste because they don't bring the light often enough.
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Gbawe: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
How is you long epistle different from what @Taharqa wrote? Is the word "SHAME" not in your dictionary? Oga Gbawe..,make small SHAME catch you na

You are just a pathetic 419ner and jobless sycophant pretending to be a medical doctor so I don't even have time for a loser like you. Better go and get a life rather than continuing the inane lie you are a Doctor on "sabbatical" when the entire forum knows you spend all your time on NL. Fraudster.

6 Likes

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by vedaxcool(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Gbawe:

You are just a pathetic 419ner and jobless sycophant pretending to be a medical doctor so I don't even have time for a loser like you. Better go and get a life rather than continuing the inane lie you are a Doctor on "sabbatical" when the entire forum knows you spend all your time on NL. Fraudster.

grin grin grin grin omo

1 Like

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Greatihex(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Gbawe: They are now complaining. Only in Nigeria. Did these shallow and opportunist profiteers, with nil power sector knowledge, not do their feasibility study to see what they are getting into? Wait, I forget it was AGIPs, oligarchs and callous profit-seekers who won ' transparent bids' for conceded power Stations and utilities.

I stand vindicated. Anyone can check the archives to see I talked of the danger of how "pseudo-privatisation" may be all GEJ will deliver given the ultra-corrupt and amoral "awon boyz" government he leads that is midwifing the "privatisation" of our power sector. Everyone heard "privatisation" and the premature jubilation began. We all forget that numerous evidence, far too many to count, show that the current PDP government , just like others before it, is the sort to cynically bastardize and ruin processes by putting personal aggrandizement above everything else . This is why every institution tha should be independent in Nigeria today remains heavily compromised and unable to delivey.

What, as I argued in the past, was wrong with giving, as first line solution in a true federalism, Nigerian States the freedom to device their own electrification solution As Fashola, Amaechi and other serious Governors demanded? Instead we had Abdusalami, a soldier turned Politician, and his rapacious layman sort 'winning' bids all over the place. Not good at all. It was always going to end in tears. Nigerians, enjoy your "privatisation". You deserve it for thinking thieves could care about you when their actions show they live to fleece you. I sincerely hope the "privatisation" of the power sector works for Nigeria but excuse me for being cynical.
. anti-goodluck tongue grin. we just dey watch. very soon una go hug transformer. grin fresh air till 2019. look at the displays below. in pieces

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Bash92:
There has not been power and when you threaten to disconnect consumers, they tell you to hurry up with the disconnection process.”

lmaoo!!! grin grin
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by chucky234(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
Chinom: These companies have just taken over these discos en Gencos. Only "Hot"fools like Gbawe expects them to supply 24/7 electricity NOW. Billion dollar investments still have to be made. this is not a pure water biz.

The guy who told "Gbawe"that is too early for him to start masturbating hit the nail on the head. He is doing his paymasters a disservice by complaining now.
What? You cant even differentiate between power generation and power distribution, the companies were not complaining about low profit on investment rather they complaint about the low being power generated in the last few months which left them with little to distribute to homes, Nigeria has experienced a drop of 450MW in the last two months.
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by BB013(m): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
I see more "shut up" than useful contribution on this thread

Well to my best of knowledge abt dis is "Y'all SHUT THA HELL UP" nd keep ur " I too know ish to urselves"
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Reference(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
The depth of decay in the power sector trumps that of the pre-2002 telecoms sector so expect a longer, more pain-filled wait for producers and consumers. But this is nothing compared to the forth coming taming of the energy king-kong.
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
[b]I've said this many times and I'll keep saying it. Leave that $hithole of a country called Nigeria and go better yourself somewhere else.

Nigeria has nothing to offer the youth especially when one is from a poor background. I can tell you with all sincerity that I'm from a very poor background but I went through college without paying a dime abroad and right now, I'm working and doing my MSc in "Medicine" for free.

If you keep waiting for these unrepentant politicians to fulfil their political promises, you'll end up looking like your father. Yeah! Those wrinkled and haggard looking face is as a result of overbearing frustrations. How long will you continue to fan yourself with "acupe", "handfan", "cover of magazine" etc?

LEAVE NIGERIA NOW!!! There are better opportunities for you outside Nigeria. All Nigeria’s assets; academicians, engineers, doctors (I am one, I can never work in Nigeria), economist, high profile professionals have left Nigeria and are doing pretty well in a sane society. Only the corrupt minded who benefits from the sinking ship will love to live in Nigeria.

Now who's going to rebuild the country? Jonathan? Tinubu? Buhari? cheesy cheesy What does these men know about economics? How educated are these men you'll want to trust your future to?

N.B: If you're criminal minded, please stay back in Nigeria, we don't want Nigerian criminals moving around here. Thanks
[/b]
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by begwong: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
were dey expecting to meet milk and honey after d FG handover?
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
YOU GUYS ARE HERE SHUTTING YOURSELFS UP AND SHUTTING YOUR MOUTH DOWN.....WHILE DIS SO CALLED POWER MANAGERS ARE OVER DIA DEALIN WIT US....FOR 2DAYS NW LITE NEVA ENTA MY OUSE......IF DEY EVEN BRING D LOW VOLTAGE...I NO GO BODER CHARGE MY FONE COS I NO SAY NA 30SECONDS FLASHING.....DEY NEVA DO ANY TECNICAL ANALYSIS AND EVALUATION BT HAV FINISH PREPARING AND DISTRIBUTING BILLS WEH PERSON NEVA USE.......UNA COME HERE DEY TALK TRASH ABT DISCO DAT....HIP HOP NI
........#TEAM GENERATOR
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by ludot(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
Even before there was light in the bible, the Spirit of God was hovering. It was after that he said, "let there be light"

The new companies are in the "hovering" phase to analyze the current power situation.

Just my opinion....lol
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by otokx(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
ludot: Even before there was light in the bible, the Spirit of God was hovering. It was after that he said, "let there be light"

The new companies are in the "hovering" phase to analyze the current power situation.

Just my opinion....lol

As they are hovering, let them not come and give us nepa bill for being in darkness.
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by Image123(m): 1:56am On Nov 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Ladies and gentlemen, are we comparing the over 3 decades old system that delivered nothing but epileptic power or UP-NEPA syndrome and a one month old privatisation era? What exactly is the basis of this prophesy of doom? How foolish, ignorant and petty could these Tinubu slaves be?

As far as I'm concerned, any fair analysis of the new power regime and post-privatisation era should be done 2-3 years post-privatisation. 2-3 years is not more than the over 3 decades of darkness Nigerians endured under the past clueless, rudderless, corrupt and confused govts. miracle happen over night.
https://www.nairaland.com/1300839/10000-megawatts-generated-dec-fg

Thought the fg was promising december. Why do we have to wait another 2-3 years, not even for stable electricity but for analysis?
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by docsholz(m): 2:33am On Nov 29, 2013
Our mates in South Africa generates more than 40000Mw (as of 2009) while this country with all its oil is still struggling with 40000Mw, no wonder naija is d laughing stock of d continent
Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by lastpage: 6:01am On Nov 29, 2013
Gbawe: They are now complaining. Only in Nigeria. Did these shallow and opportunist profiteers, with nil power sector knowledge, not do their feasibility study to see what they are getting into? Wait, I forget it was AGIPs, oligarchs and callous profit-seekers who won ' transparent bids' for conceded power Stations and utilities.

I stand vindicated. Anyone can check the archives to see I talked of the danger of how "pseudo-privatisation" may be all GEJ will deliver given the ultra-corrupt and amoral "awon boyz" government he leads that is midwifing the "privatisation" of our power sector. Everyone heard "privatisation" and the premature jubilation began. We all forget that numerous evidence, far too many to count, show that the current PDP government , just like others before it, is the sort to cynically bastardize and ruin processes by putting personal aggrandizement above everything else . This is why every institution tha should be independent in Nigeria today remains heavily compromised and unable to delivey.

What, as I argued in the past, was wrong with giving, as first line solution in a true federalism, Nigerian States the freedom to device their own electrification solution As Fashola, Amaechi and other serious Governors demanded? Instead we had Abdusalami, a soldier turned Politician, and his rapacious layman sort 'winning' bids all over the place. Not good at all. It was always going to end in tears. Nigerians, enjoy your "privatisation". You deserve it for thinking thieves could care about you when their actions show they live to fleece you. I sincerely hope the "privatisation" of the power sector works for Nigeria but excuse me for being cynical.

While l HATE turning every serious discussion into a PDP Vs. APC or Yoruba Vs. Igbo trivialisation, l agree with the points you made up there and would like to add more, reading what was posted and the response of that woman and the DISCO operators:

New Owners: New owners of electricity generation and distribution companies on Wednesday reeled out the multifaceted challenges confronting them since they took over the power firms from the Federal Government.

The investors, who described the setbacks in the sector as “overwhelming,” spoke at the first general meeting organised by the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission for new owners of the power distribution and generation companies in Abuja.

These DISCOS must be "ALIENS" that just came from space and were handed the "Power Contracts" .... or maybe it is poor me that negotiated on their behalf! Were they not aware that Nigeria was NOT (and may never in the nearest future, unless we do something drastic about infrastructure on ground) GENERATING ENOUGH ELECTRICITY? Okay, they felt all they need to do is just increase the "FIXED CHARGE" regularly and they have a steady stream of income without lifting even a finger!
Overwhelming my black butt! angry angry

New Owners: They also denied claims that they fired about 50 per cent workers of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria, stressing that the employees were retrenched by the Bureau of Public Enterprises.

These people like to play on our intelligence using "semantics"!
Whether you (The Disco) fired them, or they were fired by BPE, the bottom line is that about 50% of PHCN have lost their jobs.
Now, in any privatisation exercise, there may be need to "downsize" as long as it is not done out of greed and the staff requirement for smooth operation is taken into consideration since l have never seen where GHOSTS come down to do the work! grin grin

New Owners: The Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, Kano Distribution Company, Dr. Jamili Gwamna, said power allocation to his Disco had been far below expectation, a development that had decreased the firm’s revenue “drastically.”

He said, “Our power allocation has been low in recent times. So how on earth will customers pay me and how will I pay money also? There has not been power and when you threaten to disconnect consumers, [b]they tell you to hurry up with the disconnection proces[/b]s.”

Gwamna stated that although, it was not time for Discos to make returns on investment, NERC should appreciate the enormity of the problems that they find on the ground.
This is to tell you that "a man that is down needs fear no falling"!
Since you cant supply electricity that you are charging me for, your "disconnection threat" is utterly useless! You have no bargaining chip in your hand.
Same goes for the Pre-Paid Meters. We dont get power, we dont recharge our cards and you dont get our money but these crooks have increased the fixed charge on those pre-Paid Meters, not a few times now, in an effort to get free money. In Lagos, the "Local Purchasing Areas" for these recharge cards have been closed down till january (as they said) and you have to spend as much as #1,000 on transport to Ijora or another HQ, just to buy a #3,000 recharge card! Imagine that 'unnecessary extra cost"

Funke Osibodu: The Director, Benin Electricity Distribution Company, Mrs. Funke Osibodu, observed that there was[b] widespread confusion[/b] in the public as touching the handover of PHCN to private operators.

She said, “There’s so many confusion in the public and we need to look at how to address this. For instance, the public believe that they are not supposed to pay anything until January; that they shouldn’t be disconnected until then; and they believe they can come and stand in front of you and collect pre-paid metres just like that.
This woman is a stewpid she-goat!
*Is it today that the public has been paying NEPA/PHCN/DISCO Bills?
*Did the Government not advertize that the allocation of Pre-paid meter is FREE?
*Is the Meter not a 'billing Tool" of the Company collecting the Bill? Why must we bear the cost of a tool you need to collect your fees if we are to also pay the fee?
This is like a Supermarket asking the customer to come and pay for the cost of their "Teller Machines" or a bank asking you to buy a Computer so that they can serve you in the banking Hall! I winder how dolts like this woman can open their filthy mouth in public and spew trash.

Again, we also have electricity distributors in other parts of the world and the norm is that they instaall the "Meter for Free" in your apartments or house. Same for Water meters!
If the have any challenge, they should direct it at Govt with whom they NEGOTIATED their Lucrative Deal.
They should Perform and stop whining! Incompetent and greedy fools

I tire for the wickedness of these profiteers and opportunists o!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems by lastpage: 6:09am On Nov 29, 2013
docadams:
That is the crux of the issue. If only CAC could be compelled to publish the names of the owners then we might have an idea of where we are headed.
Read-Up on the Freedom of Information Act .... and MAKE A REQUEST FOR THOSE DETAILS.

You could experience challenges on the way but dont let that deter you if you feel it is that important.

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marwa, Supporters Join APC / Fayose Withdraw His Membership Of PDP Zoning Committe Over Presidential Ambition / Buni Wins Re-Election Bid In Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.