Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

APC Admits `PDP Rebels' I Want To Know Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Admits `PDP Rebels' I Want To Know Why? (433 Views)

I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari / Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Admits `PDP Rebels' I Want To Know Why? by DoctorStephen(m): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
The political game in Nigeria is becoming interesting,and we need to pray.We need to pray that this game may end well,not in bloodshed.

In my opinion,APC is now becoming more successful,expecially with the influx of the new decampee governors,often reffered to as REBEL GOVERNORS,by newsmen.

Has anyone stopped to ask why APC admitted PDP `rebel governors'.Will it be for our good?

Well,I am not and will not be a partyman,in the forthcoming elections.I will vote for credible people,no matter which party they are from.

Hmm,can anyone tell me why APC has interest in the G-7 PDP governors,of which some have decamped?

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Poll: Inecdeclares Obiano Winner / Oshiomhole Tasks FG Agencies Onpayment Of N2bn Tax Debt / Iphone 3GS 32gb For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.