Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) (23085 Views)

D'banj & Don Jazzy Perform Together In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) / Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) / Dbanj, Olamide, Others At Star Trek Abeokuta Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by IAMBREEZY: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2013
My niggah in the building.
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by benkings(m): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
is dat not k switch n dbanj in mavin studio Afta wanbastard bloqqer will be comparinq kswitch n dprince as if dey are draqqinq wife.....mtcheeeew
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by oluwashaddow(m): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
tpia@:
Whats with the yellow tshirt guy?
o da eyan mo, o mo badoo
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by nerodenero: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Fans keep hitting their heads against the wall and against each other, each trying to justify why Dbanj and Don Jazzy needs to separate or stay together and who is better than the other. Yet, these dudes in their closet seizes every opportunity to dine and wine together. It is evident in the picture on social media lately. I see publicity stunts and attention seeking. Alas, they got it and I tell you, there is no stopping that for now.
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by Swiftboy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
How does that affect the new phcn's power supply? angryHow does that affect the new phcn's power supply?
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by cheesome(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
Wale jst had a radio interview wit toolz on beat fm 99.9
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Why would ordinary pictures make front page?? Is this what i came here for? sad
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
After now some people go begin talk say Don Jazzy don lose him relevance. Don baba is still d #Don . See Wale paying homage
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
These Nigerian artists, will try as much as possible to hobnob with him & try to hustle out a collabo.

In Wale's mind, he will be like " Damn these niggas are wack as fu*k especially this guy olumide "

Things will get real wack when Ice prince arrives and tries to flow in his stup*d American accent.

2 Likes

Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by jerrymania(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
tellwisdom: Why would ordinary pictures make front page?? Is this what i came here for? sad
we now know better. we don tire
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by tboycares: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
;DIt is high tine we turn nairaland to comedy blog......I can't just stop laughing. Crazy peep
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by Sike(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
martronilla: How Im Take Know Olamide Sef?
On the street.
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by olatiler(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Am always happy been a Westerner cos Easterner keep on Emulate us despite their chest beating we are still superior to them and they admire us even if they can't say it openly but we no that already
Pls I want that Loyal Milk and my brother "Amosun" sale boy to stay where he belong. all this Tribalistic element should tell their brother that we SW are the pride of Nigeria cos those ppl that bring honor to this country are from West side
Though u ain't see me yet been Tribalism but till 2015 I personally will deport many foreigner who keep rude to us and still making million from our soil
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
We no they make mouth, we no dey denied our origin and we no they hate others
It now crystal clear that west own Music not those Clown
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by jack3333: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Please if you are not smart enough to join the winning crew, don't open this link http://www.codedtoolz..com

1 Like

Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by Lateef9961(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
olatiler: Am always happy been a Westerner cos Easterner keep on Emulate us despite their chest beating we are still superior to them and they admire us even if they can't say it openly but we no that already
Pls I want that Loyal Milk and my brother "Amosun" sale boy to stay where he belong. all this Tribalistic element should tell their brother that we SW are the pride of Nigeria cos those ppl that bring honor to this country are from West side
Though u ain't see me yet been Tribalism but till 2015 I personally will deport many foreigner who keep rude to us and still making million from our soil
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
what is dix 1 $aying?
Were buruku.
Triberlising is working 2geda wit ur haemoglobin.
ODE

3 Likes

Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by lizzlix(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
olatiler: Am always happy been a Westerner cos Easterner keep on Emulate us despite their chest beating we are still superior to them and they admire us even if they can't say it openly but we no that already
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
E be lyk u no go skul

1 Like

Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by olatiler(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lateef9961: what is dix 1 $aying?
Were buruku.
Triberlising is working 2geda wit ur haemoglobin.
ODE
lizzlix: E be lyk u no go skul

U wanna no what am saying tell ur brother DJazzy to stop relating with us Westerner we make him popular and rich but later bite us and keep on forming what he ain't be, but now that he's becoming irrelevant he's trying all his best to associate with the Westerner whom he once betrayed
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by sobastical: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
in the second pix dbanj like 'hmm dis don jazzy still good sha, if to say him follow me go Good record he for don blow pass this mehn" lol
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin

Why are you disgracing the Yorubas na?

Why eeeevils grin grin grin grin grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
tpia@:

Baba419: and the one with native and red face cap? grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
UNA NO GO KILL PESIN WITH LAUGH THIS AFTERNOON
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by Pain(m): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Who is Wale. Never heard of him. Can someone please throw more light?
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by airmark(m): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
I doubt if wale could speak yoruba, collabo with olamide wont be bad though ?
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!

2 MUCH 2PAC + WEED+ A HEALTHY DOSE OF IMMATURITY & STUPIDITY = THE POST ABOVE

1 Like

Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by made1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Don Jazzy Baba ............ Still the Master !!!!!
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by uffforum: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! guys have fun.
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by ebenice(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Abeg hoW E Take reduce the price of garri
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by Polio: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
tpia@:

What has it got to do with you?

If you are unhappy about him, kill yourself!
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by DollarmanAluta: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
homesteady: At Mavin studio -
[img]http://1.bp..com/-kuWkapLaJHs/UpZwCXDSe_I/AAAAAAACQMc/M6gAt5tAi9I/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

Who be that GUY @ at the far end of the pix wey wear gloden hair, black top and long chainz? He be like say the guy dey wrap Green Vegitable. Make dem no destroy WALE life with that our Original undiluted green Vegitable 'IGBO' wey dey make every foriegner they JONZE once dem take am.

1 Like

Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by freecharles(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mr Mac-10:
. My niggaz keeping it real hater kiss my black azz

all of dem sabi u??
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by pappilo(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Abi na only me see the guy in the top left corner of the 2nd picture wey dey wrap marijuana....LWKMD.
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by Hade4larin: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Rednaxelot: Error!

It should be Olamide and Dbanj hanging out with wale!

Shut that stinking pit u call mouth!!! Him b God?
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
martronilla: How Im Take Know Olamide Sef?

Na you he suppose know ba?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheila Courage Not Getting Married. Signs Endorsement Deal With Zikel Cosmetics. / Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) / Why We’re Rebuilding Ayefele’s Music House — Oyo Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.