Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,340 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) (23082 Views)

D'banj & Don Jazzy Perform Together In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) / Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo) / Dbanj, Olamide, Others At Star Trek Abeokuta Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by truelovecom: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
olatiler: Am always happy been a Westerner cos Easterner keep on Emulate us despite their chest beating we are still superior to them and they admire us even if they can't say it openly but we no that already
Pls I want that Loyal Milk and my brother "Amosun" sale boy to stay where he belong. all this Tribalistic element should tell their brother that we SW are the pride of Nigeria cos those ppl that bring honor to this country are from West side
Though u ain't see me yet been Tribalism but till 2015 I personally will deport many foreigner who keep rude to us and still making million from our soil
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
We no they make mouth, we no dey denied our origin and we no they hate others
It now crystal clear that west own Music not those Clown

Tinnie tempah is the biggest rapper in Uk, he performed at the olympics. Tinnie tempah is an Igbo man...............
Lemar Obika is a Uk rnb singer, he was once nominated for the grammy award, lemar obika is igbo.......
I can give you a list of many popular Uk and Usa musicians that are Igbo.
So don't think its only yoruba
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Airforce1: Dis wale worwor gan
He is laughing at ur bank account
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by prettyuwakwe(f): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
homesteady: Everybody is famzing grin hehehe grin
. Lolzz
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by Polio: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Boye94: He is laughing at ur bank account
Loool
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
olatiler: Am always happy been a Westerner cos Easterner keep on Emulate us despite their chest beating we are still superior to them and they admire us even if they can't say it openly but we no that already
Pls I want that Loyal Milk and my brother "Amosun" sale boy to stay where he belong. all this Tribalistic element should tell their brother that we SW are the pride of Nigeria cos those ppl that bring honor to this country are from West side
Though u ain't see me yet been Tribalism but till 2015 I personally will deport many foreigner who keep rude to us and still making million from our soil
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
am dead! grin

Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by Emmyk(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
50calibre: These Nigerian artists, will try as much as possible to hobnob with him & try to hustle out a collabo.

In Wale's mind, he will be like " Damn these niggas are wack as fu*k especially this guy Olamide "

Things will get real wack when Ice prince arrives and tries to flow in his stup*d American accent.
hehehehehe cheesycheesy
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by Justeenaleo(f): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2013

WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
WEST SIDE 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
I bet there are English Teachers in th "west"
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by iamdsam: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Wale with D'banj (number one entertainer in Africa), Don Jazzy (best producer in Africa), KaySwitch baba and Olamide (badoo of life) This is a very good one. You're welcome to your home land Wale. Keep balling!
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by iamdsam: 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
truelove.com:

Tinnie tempah is the biggest rapper in Uk, he performed at the olympics. Tinnie tempah is an Igbo man...............
Lemar Obika is a Uk rnb singer, he was once nominated for the grammy award, lemar obika is igbo.......
I can give you a list of many popular Uk and Usa musicians that are Igbo.......
The hausa's have "Chamillionare", i guess you know him. he dropped a killer track some years back titled "riding dirty".
Nor mind that mugu!
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by truelovecom: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
iamdsam: Nor mind that mugu!

Ok
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by EejaNla01(m): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hopefully an heavy collaboration ill come from them soon.
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by akigbemaru: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
truelove.com:

I can give you a list of many popular Uk and Usa musicians that are Igbo.......
The hausa's have "Chamillionare", i guess you know him. he dropped a killer track some years back titled "riding dirty".
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by akigbemaru: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
CHAMILLIONAIRE IS A YORUBA MAN OOOOOOOO. IGNORANCE IS A BLISS SOMETIMES AND HIS REAL NAME IS "AKEEM SERIKI"! His father is from Abeokuta, Ibarapa to be specific.
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by iamdsam: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
benkings: is dat not k switch n dbanj in mavin studio Afta wanbastard bloqqer will be comparinq kswitch n dprince as if dey are draqqinq wife.....mtcheeeew
Daft commenter. Them tell you say them nor dey together Ekpa!
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by iamdsam: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
nerodenero: Fans keep hitting their heads against the wall and against each other, each trying to justify why Dbanj and Don Jazzy needs to separate or stay together and who is better than the other. Yet, these dudes in their closet seizes every opportunity to dine and wine together. It is evident in the picture on social media lately. I see publicity stunts and attention seeking. Alas, they got it and I tell you, there is no stopping that for now.
I like that. Fact!
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by iamdsam: 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
tellwisdom: Why would ordinary pictures make front page?? Is this what i came here for? sad
You fit post movie. Nobody send you.
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by iamdsam: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
50calibre: These Nigerian artists, will try as much as possible to hobnob with him & try to hustle out a collabo.

In Wale's mind, he will be like " Damn these niggas are wack as fu*k especially this guy olumide "

Things will get real wack when Ice prince arrives and tries to flow in his stup*d American accent.
Take am easy nah! You know waiten be music self. What do you know about music. People wah nor know anything about something na them dey get bad mouth about the thing pass. Ogbo!

1 Like

Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by brosdoncome(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
akigbemaru: CHAMILLIONAIRE IS A YORUBA MAN OOOOOOOO. IGNORANCE IS A BLISS SOMETIMES AND HIS REAL NAME IS "AKEEM SERIKI"! His father is from Abeokuta, Ibarapa to be specific.

Shut da Zap up Kareem Seriki is is from Kwara though a Northerner from North Central....his mum is from Edo State
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by truelovecom: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ok
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by haymoney01(m): 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
martronilla: How Im Take Know Olamide Sef?
so u knw sabi anything*smh*
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by macof(m): 12:47am On Nov 29, 2013
Wale wants to comes back home.

His parents no miss road with that name
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by pakole(m): 1:17am On Nov 29, 2013
Baba419: and the one with native and red face cap? grin
una wan carry una identity come here abi....oga seun dey see every every.
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by jey4all(m): 8:07am On Nov 29, 2013
Who is that guy on the background tying weed at Marvins studio with the rest of them
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Famz right!!

Awon smellos dem, Wizzy a ti Davido Nkor? tongue

men have been differentiated from boys
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by benkings(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
iamdsam: Daft commenter. Them tell you say them nor dey together Ekpa!
who is dis non-entity quotinq me to form an entity,thunder faya u dere! Ekpa ji ji!..if u dnt qet my drift run alonq!
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by treysongs(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
G
Re: Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) by Officialkenshin(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
Airforce1:
Dis wale worwor gan

Dude wale ain't ugly one bit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty / Empress Njamah Hosts Orphans To An Independence Day Party In Abuja (Pics) / Why We’re Rebuilding Ayefele’s Music House — Oyo Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.