Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,421 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

I Have Reason(s) To Thank God For 2013, Lets Hear It Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Reason(s) To Thank God For 2013, Lets Hear It Here. (509 Views)

Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. / TB Joshua Prophesy For 2013 / Atheist Agenda For 2013. All Atheists Please Comment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Reason(s) To Thank God For 2013, Lets Hear It Here. by obillyj(f): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2013
1) He granted me journey mercy all the times i travelled this yr. no accident & i witnessed none.
2) None of my family members were involved in any accident, yet they go out each day.
3) He healed me of an ailment without collecting money
4) He fought my battles at night while i sleep like a baby.
5) He gave me a wonderful job.
6) No one died in my house.
7) I & my family members can breathe without oxygen.
cool He blessed & promoted my brother.
9) His wedding shut d mouths of many. there was abundance of everything.
10) 2 of my cousins delivered safely like d Hebrew women.
11) There's food for us to eat each day even in d midst of scarcity.
12) There was no police case.
13) Several times he made a way of escape for us.
14) He forgives our sins.
15) He clothes us with mercy & grace each day.

ohhhhh, the list is numerous. now let's. hear yours.
Re: I Have Reason(s) To Thank God For 2013, Lets Hear It Here. by kevoh(m): 12:19am On Nov 28, 2013
I think I wait till January 1, 2014. Thank you.
Re: I Have Reason(s) To Thank God For 2013, Lets Hear It Here. by 24in7: 12:55am On Nov 28, 2013
countless nd still counting
Re: I Have Reason(s) To Thank God For 2013, Lets Hear It Here. by amaralizzy40y: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2013
God has been so good to me and my family members, especially d life and gud health he gave to us and his provision and guidence upon us, i say may his name alone b lifted up in Jesus name.
Re: I Have Reason(s) To Thank God For 2013, Lets Hear It Here. by Beehorn(f): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2013
PRAISE THE LORD!!!
I WANT TO THANK THE LORD FOR HIS WONDERFUL HAND OF PROTECTION UPON MY FAMILY MEMBERS.
2.I GAINED ADMISSION THIS YEAR...EVEN THO,THE GUY WHO HELPED ME DIDN'T COLLECT=N=10 FROM ME,I DON'T EVEN KNW THE GUY B4...IT IS BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Re: I Have Reason(s) To Thank God For 2013, Lets Hear It Here. by obillyj(f): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Beehorn: PRAISE THE LORD!!!
I WANT TO THANK THE LORD FOR HIS WONDERFUL HAND OF PROTECTION UPON MY FAMILY MEMBERS.
2.I GAINED ADMISSION THIS YEAR...EVEN THO,THE GUY WHO HELPED ME DIDN'T COLLECT=N=10 FROM ME,I DON'T EVEN KNW THE GUY B4...IT IS BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

the lord is indeed wonderful. i know what many had to go thru to secure admission. some end up not getting it even with all d spending.
our God is gracious.
Re: I Have Reason(s) To Thank God For 2013, Lets Hear It Here. by Beehorn(f): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2013
Yes o
Re: I Have Reason(s) To Thank God For 2013, Lets Hear It Here. by Fynestboi: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2013
Beehorn: PRAISE THE LORD!!!
which school is that?

(1) (Reply)

The Earth Is Full Of God's Riches / REVEALED: Is Thisthe Real Truthabout Catholicchurch? / Christian Pilgrims Commission’s Employee Attacked In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.