Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,105 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Only Hearing Rumours About Iheanacho,Mohammed And Ezeh.What About The Rest ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Only Hearing Rumours About Iheanacho,Mohammed And Ezeh.What About The Rest ? (560 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho / Iheanacho, Ezeh, Obasi And Baba With Nigerian U13 In 2010 (Pic) / Rumours About Okocha And Ronaldinho. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Hearing Rumours About Iheanacho,Mohammed And Ezeh.What About The Rest ? by naijanoni(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2013
Over the past weeks since the triumph of the Golden eaglets,we've been hearing transfer rumours about the likes of Kelechi Iheanacho,Chidera Ezeh and Musa mohammed heading to europe.
We hear Iheanacho is close to joining Manchester city,Musa mohammed is been courted Manchester United and Chelsea,Chidera Ezeh is been chased by Porto,Roma e.t.c,Isaac Success' move to udinese is already a done deal(Confirmed).
But nothing has been said about other eaglets who also shined tremendously at the tournament.The likes of Awoniyi,Nwakali,Musa Yahaya,Okon,Idowu e.t.c.No news about them.
I'm surprised that clubs aren't chasing a great talent like Musa Yahaya who IMO was nigeria's 2nd best player at the tournament,and yet a lot of clubs are chasing chidera ezeh who spent most of the tounament on the bench and barely performed compared to yahaya,awoniyi and the likes.
Does it have to do with having a top class agent that is connected ??.
I think so.IMO no matter how talented you are,if you don't have a top agent that has strong connections with top clubs in europe,you are just wasting your time and might end up in obscure leagues like the polish league,swedish league e.t.c.
What do you think ?
Re: Only Hearing Rumours About Iheanacho,Mohammed And Ezeh.What About The Rest ? by gsnazzy1(m): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2013
they will soon be made known. 1st to comment wow
Re: Only Hearing Rumours About Iheanacho,Mohammed And Ezeh.What About The Rest ? by gsnazzy1(m): 7:19am On Nov 28, 2013
this should make the front page, it is a vital information @ op
Re: Only Hearing Rumours About Iheanacho,Mohammed And Ezeh.What About The Rest ? by seankay(m): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2013
I saw a great prospect in Nwakali

(1) (Reply)

WhatsApp Football Tips => ENGLISH: Leagues Selections! / World Cup 2014 – Match Fixtures Of African Teams / Why I Will Never Fight Pacqiao - Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.