Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Need Help On My Blog Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help On My Blog Theme (417 Views)

Use Artisteer To Design Your Own Website Or Blog Theme No Php Or Css Code. / Using Artisteer To Create Your Own Website Or Blog Theme No Php Or Css Code. / Help Upload A New Blog Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On My Blog Theme by koderNeptune(m): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2013
My blog is www.techracle.com and I just changed my look of my theme because Google said my audience cannot navigate through it well.

Now I want a kind of theme like dezzain.com, where the picture of the article is on top and the summary of the post is below the picture.

Any help?
Re: Need Help On My Blog Theme by sccofield(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2013
koder_Neptune: My blog is www.techracle.com and I just changed my look of my theme because Google said my audience cannot navigate through it well.

Now I want a kind of theme like dezzain.com, where the picture of the article is on top and the summary of the post is below the picture.

Any help?

have gone through your site have seen its built using word press content management system. getting a design like that of dezzain would entail you changing the overal theme of your site. if thats what you want let me knw. send me a mail on michael_umanah@yahoo.com or text me on 07062359125
Re: Need Help On My Blog Theme by bizfirst: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2013
koder_Neptune: My blog is www.techracle.com and I just changed my look of my theme because Google said my audience cannot navigate through it well.

Any help?

Hello.

I've checked both the blogs you mentioned. The difference is that the Dezzain theme on your blog is not customized to display content in the fashion the original Dizzain blog is customized to.

Options:

1. Play with code and get your blood runnin - you may even get something better after all said and done. Don't forget to backup though.

2. Look for a better premium or free theme. I've seen many which are better than Dezzain's.

3. Hire a professional to look into the matter for you. You may consider choosing me.

If you go with the last option, hit me a mail: info@notopoverty.com.

All the best!

(1) (Reply)

Commission Based File-sharing Portal Needs Reviews, Criticisms / You Need To See This / 2013 Naija Bloggers Meetup Holding Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.