Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Use Artisteer To Design Your Own Website Or Blog Theme No Php Or Css Code. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Use Artisteer To Design Your Own Website Or Blog Theme No Php Or Css Code. (634 Views)

Is It Possible For Me To Get A Blog Theme That Looked Like The Foxnews.com Page? / I Need A A Blog Theme / My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Artisteer To Design Your Own Website Or Blog Theme No Php Or Css Code. by samtechsystem: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
www.blinknaija.com

Artisteer … Are you tired of finding your own perfect theme for your site or you want to create your theme yourself so that nobody can get or copy your design. I introduce this software called artisteer i know some of you know about this and some don’t. To use this software you need to download it, not for free or maybe you know to get and download the crack file and install without paying cash. I am going to tell you what i know about artisteer.

DEFINITION
Artisteer is one of the most design tool that is popular online which is simple and easy and it is flexible because you can upload it or export to wordpress, drupal joomla, blogger and many more.

Artister is a program software designing tool or you can say a creative software use for designing a website or blog without css code or php stuff.That’s sounds interesting instead of you using codes or looking for a perfect theme, you can create your choice or design a theme that as been designed before. It is very easy to use and it is fun. Soon i will get you a video on how to use this software for beginners. i started with this software and it is fun to work with and helpful. In artisteer you can change anything i theme, depends on your choice. This software got good value and very stable and any plugins can work with it.
Successful wordpres or drupal have great looking themes. But artisteer let you have that amazing theme with good design without coding skills. Artsteer is not a Plugin that is added to wordpress or blogger platform but it is a standard computer program software designed for windows and apple operating systems.

USING ARTISTEER
Once you have installed the program, using artisteer is very simple which is excellent for those who are inexperienced without coding skills. artisteer uses an innovative system that allows it to make a good unique nice looking theme by customizing a series of common themes in its data base

FEATURES
• There is no need to learn css or html or any order website designed language
• Allow you to edit an existing theme
• Allows you to create a new theme
• It allows you to designed incredible web template in seconds
• Create template that is compatible with all modern browsers
• It does not create complete website.
Re: Use Artisteer To Design Your Own Website Or Blog Theme No Php Or Css Code. by adecr7: 6:47am On Mar 04, 2016
I have used Artisteer and what I really find interesting in it is the "suggest" function. Once you click it, it automatically suggest a good design. You keep on clicking until the design is suitable for you. I found it extremely helpful when I am trying to work on site layout.

(1) (Reply)

A Student Or Recently Graduated Web Developer, Designer or Programmer Needed / 4 Factors To Decide On How To Earn 10 Dollars Per Day From Adsense / What Sites Can Create Free E-mail Without Your Phone Number/mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.