Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan (1696 Views)

PDP Politicians Take Note: Buhari Didn’t Join PDP When He Couldn’t Beat Them / Amaechi's Deputy,tele Ikuru Concludes Plans To Join PDP / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan by FdsunnEX(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2013
Edo state governor, Comrade Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole looks set to join the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP. The governor who leads the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the state was declared winner of the gubernatorial poll against all odds posed by the then ruling PDP in the state. He ran on the platform of defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN.

read More http://ourowngist..com/2013/11/oshiomhole-may-join-pdpas-lp-apga-queue.html

Re: Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 28, 2013
Super story!

Comedy of the day.
Re: Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2013
The truth is that APC doesn't fit Oshiomole. He is too descent to be associated with those 1diots undecided

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2013
Though I don't like the man's style, I bet he is too independent-minded to be under Tinubu's arrangee party. He should go to the PDP and breath the air of freedom.

He went to the defunct AC on the prodding of former vice-president Atiku Abubakar. They also sponsored his legal fees at the tribunal. Now that he has paid them back, it is time he charts his own course and not drown with expired politicians and pretended democrats.
Re: Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan by experimentist: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2013
^ idi amin, na your papas you dey call idi0ts?! Thunder faya you! Oshiomole ain't going nowhere motherfuckerz and GEJ must go!
Re: Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan by egift(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2013
In just one day, APC took 5 seating PDP Governor and successfully planted 2 moles inside Jonathan's inner circle. All the drunkards can do now is start silly super stories.
Re: Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan by donphilopus: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2013
Oshiomole joining PDP?? Greatest joke of the century! Oshiomole visiting Anenih's house??
Re: Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan by donphilopus: 9:20am On Nov 28, 2013
Idi Amin: The truth is that APC doesn't fit Oshiomole. He is too descent to be associated with those 1diots undecided
Idi Amin! Do you know you're a problematic nitwit?? If NO, try and KNOW!

Hocus pocus.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 28, 2013
Comedy half-hour by FEE DEE FEE
Re: Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 28, 2013
Oshi Omo ole is very unpopular in Benin. Most people outside Edo state do not know this. I doubt if PDP will want him.
Re: Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan by judyeze1: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2013
adam is better off joining ncp, the apc will loss their election.. churches will oppose the apc.
Re: Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan by tomakint: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2013
Idi Amin: The truth is that APC doesn't fit Oshiomole. He is too descent to be associated with those 1diots undecided
I Like THAT grin grin grin

Re: Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2013
donphilopus: Idi Amin! Do you know you're a problematic nitwit?? If NO, try and KNOW!

Hocus pocus.
I'd rather brainstorm with Musiwa than reply the rantings of a bigger f00l undecided

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan by donphilopus: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2013
Idi Amin: I'd rather brainstorm with Musiwa than reply the rantings of a bigger f00l undecided
Keep ranting! You must be an odoriferous nitwit.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan by donphilopus: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2013
Idi Amin: I'd rather brainstorm with Musiwa than reply the rantings of a bigger f00l undecided
Has your sickness gone, after you quit smoking??
Re: Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan by Nnewi1stSon: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2013
donphilopus: Has your sickness gone, after you quit smoking??
Yet you claim you dont like'hocus pocus'? I guess ur old ma in the village never told you 'respect is reciprocal'? undecided Iti boribo! angry

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2013
egift: In just one day, APC took 5 seating PDP Governor and successfully planted 2 moles inside Jonathan's inner circle. All the drunkards can do now is start silly super stories.
bros, forget that level, those govs go create problems where APC no go fit contain.
Re: Oshiomhole May Join Pdp….as LP, APGA Queue Behind Jonathan by akereconfi: 12:14am On Nov 29, 2013
egift: In just one day, APC took 5 seating PDP Governor and successfully planted 2 moles inside Jonathan's inner circle. All the drunkards can do now is start silly super stories.

Hope u know or should I remind you

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Disown Dad If He Rejoins PDP –el-rufai’s Son / Some Of Buhari's 12million Votes (pics) / How Council Of State Rejected President Jonathan’s Proposal To Postpone Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.