Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,752 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons (42894 Views)

The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek / Throwback Photo Of Annie Idibia And Wyclef In 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by Shaakasi(f): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
shezy: too much nollywood. and africans mentality.so because they are stepkids to her means she cant just love those kids?she might not like der mother but why hate d kids?they'v done no wrong for her to hate.so is possible she like the kids or she is doing it to build her home.dont just believe dat all women are the same.

tell dem oooo
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by itsIYKE(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
ammyluv2002: This babe is very wise! She accepted those boys like hers...she's well trained! I'm really impressed with her, she's truly a wife material grin grin
4get what u see online,there's more to being happy than flashing ur teeth
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by mikay48(f): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Annie is more comfortable with sumbo's kids than pero's and even her daughter isabella attends chrisland schools with sumbo's kids.
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by chinaze4real(m): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
experimentist: First to comment again, baba God na only me? Answer other warriors prayer na, haba!
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by ddippset(m): 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
ammyluv2002: This babe is very wise! She accepted those boys like hers...she's well trained! I'm really impressed with her, she's truly a wife material grin grin
by the next 15 years, when it hits her that tubaba's assets all belong to those 2 boys, she would show her true colours. lol, nollywood things!
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
Vivly: cheesy That's the picture the photo paints. See her fake smile.
abi?? Dat smile is too much to be real. Anyway gud for them. My prayer for them is that they live in peace and harmony.
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by LadyH(f): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
Jade William:
D taller boy is a splittin image of Tuface.Frm d side view alone,its a distinct observation.Blood Is thicker than water indeed.
d hair cut sef!
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by LadyH(f): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
The priddy geh luks unhappy. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by Tholudee(f): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
awesomeness:
grin grin grin and if It's a girl?
na MILO b dat oooo grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by Tinkybabe(f): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
@all talking about Isabella's expression in the pic with the boys..look closely,Isabella was not with them in that pic.The picture was stitched together

Anyway,nice picture all the same.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by troy20(m): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
she is just taking everything in for now.you cant imagine how visciously territorial women can be.expecialy when they turn a wife in a family.trust me withing the depths of her mind, if there is a way she could make them all take a hike desperately from planet earth, she would.
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by shegsrules(m): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
I no blame u wey d notice fake smile. No wonder u never marry with d negative thoughts wey full ur head. 2 face know y he called her his rainbow
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by emmyoha87(m): 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
She's simply keeping her Enemies (their Mum's )closer,because d journey to Mrs Idibia no be here oOoO!!
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by trollolo: 3:12am On Nov 30, 2013
cute kids.. Like if you agree
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by BlossomP: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2013
itsIYKE: 4get what u see online,there's more to being happy than flashing ur teeth
I perfectly agrre with u, pix often show what d person wants d world to see, not d harsh reality of life. A lot definitely is hidden behind that smile.
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by yamunla(m): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2013
Tinkybabe: @all talking about Isabella's expression in the pic with the boys..look closely,Isabella was not with them in that pic.The picture was stitched together

Anyway,nice picture all the same.
you are very correct...she doesn't even have left hand in that picture..
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 30, 2013

Hater!!! Fake or no fake!!!! Anyway, the older boy seem to be wonderingg why the laugh like it's not a frequent occurrence! Just saying o!
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by Kelvin0(m): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2013
chei, na born dix guy dey born him children abi na vomit him dey vomit them......btw; dix picture iz xo fake, that Issabella girl appears to b in a different background plus she gat no left hand....
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
annie is hheavy?
Baba dey fire shaa!
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by abouqi(f): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
benkings: and u qot all dis from jst lookinq at a picture undecided
Never mind, ASUU strike consequence!
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by Sagamite(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2013
tpia@:
How long are they going to keep doing this for?

Tuface should check on his kids if possible. If not, then he should just let their mothers raise them and stop intruding.

Is no one noticing the girl never looks happy when she sees the other kids?

All this polygamy stuff neednt be forced to people's notice all the time. We already know its nigerian culture.

Where is anyone forcing polygamy on another?
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by Sagamite(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2013
Ema prince: I'm beginning to be suspicious of this woman.why all these pictures?..you snap pictures of you and the kids in good weather,laughing and enjoying y'all selves,then you decide to make it public so that people will call you good..that's a lame move jor!

I don't know how they living at home but I don't believe things are always as smooth as the pictures paints.

she will never show us pictures where she is scolding them for doing wrong..commot here joor!

What a stuupid statement.

Why should she show you pictures of when she is scolding them?

Is that a normal human behaviour?

What will she gain from taking such a pix?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club / Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) / Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.