Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons (42809 Views)

The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek / Throwback Photo Of Annie Idibia And Wyclef In 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by rubii09: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ok
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by Danhumprey: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
See as the little girl dey look like say something just bite her for nyansh. grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
Aww that's nice of her to accept those kids.
She's indeed a good wife!
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by Lilimax(f): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
This is lovely smiley
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by Vivipedia: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
Days of understanding. Visit: www.vivipedia.com
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by ichommy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Tholudee: Nice... kiss wishing her safe delivery...if its a boy 2face wl name him Gino grin grin
Gino Tomatoes
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by Sweetlemon(f): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
tpia@:

Not surprising!

They always show her looking sad and unhappy when with the other two kids, but looking the opposite when with tuface and the mum.

That could either be intentional or because she's the one who spends the most time with him out of all the children (regardless how much time is actually spent).

No matter the reason, maybe all the parties involved should have a blog or website for the pictures?

Not sure why its important the photos must be on nl in particular. Who are they meant for here?

You dis girl/lady/woman. You still dey do this your over-sabi thing so?

Ok bye
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by Ayomax(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
Vivly: cheesy That's the picture the photo paints. See her fake smile.
no mind her, she self won born boi tht why she is getting closer to da male children frm 2face ex girlfriends, I won't be suprise if she still give birth to a female child
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by Emaprince: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
I'm beginning to be suspicious of this woman.why all these pictures?..you snap pictures of you and the kids in good weather,laughing and enjoying y'all selves,then you decide to make it public so that people will call you good..that's a lame move jor!

I don't know how they living at home but I don't believe things are always as smooth as the pictures paints.

she will never show us pictures where she is scolding them for doing wrong..commot here joor!
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by mansys91: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
ammyluv2002: This babe is very wise! She accepted those boys like hers...she's well trained! I'm really impressed with her, she's truly a wife material grin grin
plssssssss!!! dont be decieved
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
Tholudee: Nice... kiss wishing her safe delivery...if its a boy 2face wl name him Gino grin grin
. meaning
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by Nja147: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
Am sure these are part of the reasons she won 2baba heart.
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by hariorh: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
tpia@:

Not surprising!

They always show her looking sad and unhappy when with the other two kids, but looking the opposite when with tuface and the mum.

That could either be intentional or because she's the one who spends the most time with him out of all the children (regardless how much time is actually spent).

No matter the reason, maybe all the parties involved should have a blog or website for the pictures?

Not sure why its important the photos must be on nl in particular. Who are they meant for here?

They are meant for jobless and clueless nairalanders to view, type "first to comment" or "endtime things" and then go back to their caves!!!

cheesy grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by ingathering(f): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
Na wah for u
experimentist: First to comment again, baba God na only me? Answer other warriors prayer na, haba!
experimentist: First to comment again, baba God na only me? Answer other warriors prayer na, haba!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by Nattydonatus(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
tpia@:
How long are they going to keep doing this for?

Tuface should check on his kids if possible. If not, then he should just let their mothers raise them and stop intruding.

Is no one noticing the girl never looks happy when she sees the other kids?

All this polygamy stuff neednt be forced to people's notice all the time. We already know its nigerian culture.
... Nigga sounds pained, wat is ur problem mate ?
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by tomakint: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
ammyluv2002: This babe is very wise! She accepted those boys like hers...she's well trained! I'm really impressed with her, she's truly a wife material grin grin
You have just been gamed if you believed what you wrote up there, if she fails to accept them don't you think she would be the loser? Tuface's money is speaking here babe, open your eyes and see things that it's not about the kids from other women but the money flowing from Tuface's pocket shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by experimentist: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
ingathering: Na wah for u[b][/b]
sweethrt, come gi mi ah kiss kiss
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by experimentist: 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
martronilla: sup wif this 'first to comment' issh? u be pikin? itz nt abt being d first to comment... itz abt commenting sumtin sensible.... ok, ur d first to comment.... hurray! any sense in ur comment? smh....
@post, wow! annie's daughter is her carbon-copy! hehehe... see her mouth like gutter
aiyo lil nigga, stop gettin' jealous mayne it ain't gud for ur health, ok? Don't worry you'll get there one day, untill then come follow me pop champagne wink
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by joyidarauko: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
Am happy for her is her time
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by SOREB: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2013

Haba Gino bawo, Gino is tomato paste
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by Folupumpin: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
lol @ warriors

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by tpia5: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
Tuface should check his children himself or have his PA do so.

When he was having kids, didnt he know it comes with responsibility?
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by shezy(f): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ema prince: I'm beginning to be suspicious of this woman.why all these pictures?..you snap pictures of you and the kids in good weather,laughing and enjoying y'all selves,then you decide to make it public so that people will call you good..that's a lame move jor!

I don't know how they living at home but I don't believe things are always as smooth as the pictures paints.

she will never show us pictures where she is scolding them for doing wrong..commot here joor!
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by willibounce: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
tpia@:
Tuface should check his children himself or have his PA do so.

When he was having kids, didnt he know it comes with responsibility?

Inspector Bediako! How ur own take be?
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by tpia5: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hmm, a lot of people are hurt, it seems!

Hope your commission didnt reduce from my comments?
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by shezy(f): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ema prince: I'm beginning to be suspicious of this woman.why all these pictures?..you snap pictures of you and the kids in good weather,laughing and enjoying y'all selves,then you decide to make it public so that people will call you good..that's a lame move jor!

too much nollywood. and africans mentality.so because they are stepkids to her means she cant just love those kids?she might not like der mother but why hate d kids?they'v done no wrong for her to hate.so is possible she like the kids or she is doing it to build her home.dont just believe dat all women are the same.
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by simdam500(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
angel TI: aaaaawwwwwwwwww

Annie just stole my heart

from
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by tpia5: 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
shezy: too much nollywood. and africans mentality.so because they are stepkids to her means she cant just love those kids?she might not like der mother but why hate d kids?they'v done no wrong for her to hate.so is possible she like the kids or she is doing it to build her home.dont just believe dat all women are the same.

So not taking pictures with the kids to post on nl means she hates them?
Re: Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons by simdam500(m): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
motherhood..... *aah think 2face took the right step* painting the pix

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Why I Will Never Tell My Mum Any Secret Again" – Tiwa Savage / Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) / "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.