Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,557 members, 7,840,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) (4805 Views)

El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos / 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) / Amaechi Gives Terms For Quitting As Govs’ Forum Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by Nnewi1stSon: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2013
one.east:

Inno, I still get beef for you. I will get you arrested soon. Is it not Awka me and you dey..

You can't imagine how I will mal-handle you..
gringringrin Chino, inasmuch as i hate beef between the both of us.... I cant help but say the truth most times.
I hated Obi the day he backstabbed my candidate(Soludo), to add insult to injury he went to Lagos to bring a bleached out confused political neophyte, who judging by his body chemistry it's just too obvious he isnt prepared for the Job nor interested in it.
To add a slap on the face, the dude has lived all his life in Lagos,( inotherwords Obi is insinuating that Anambrarians resident in Anambra are 'incapable' of governing the state).
Knowing fully well that campaigning on his achievements(which are quite meagre) wouldnt give his candidate much chances, he resorted to cheap blackmail(Labelling Ngige a tinubu agent) and went wild on a spending spree(distributing money to Churches and political bigwigs).
Conniving with PDP to rig the elections!
Chino, friendship apart, i DONT like OBI neither do i Like his puppet OBIANO!

And as to my Admission in Unizik which you're threatening.... I've got a newsflash for you..... By January Godwilling i'll be off to Shenhen Medical University in China to Study Pharmacy(via Scholarship). So, if you do see me in Awka, just know i came to holla @ my friends @ Unizik.
D'alu so cool
Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by bestviewer: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by bestviewer: 11:08am On Nov 28, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: gringringrin Chino, inasmuch as i hate beef between the both of us.... I cant help but say the truth most times.
I hated Obi the day he backstabbed my candidate(Soludo), to add insult to injury he went to Lagos to bring a bleached out confused political neophyte, who judging by his body chemistry it's just too obvious he isnt prepared for the Job nor interested in it.
To add a slap on the face, the dude has lived all his life in Lagos,( inotherwords Obi is insinuating that Anambrarians resident in Anambra are 'incapable' of governing the state).
Knowing fully well that campaigning on his achievements(which are quite meagre) wouldnt give his candidate much chances, he resorted to cheap blackmail(Labelling Ngige a tinubu agent) and went wild on a spending spree(distributing money to Churches and political bigwigs).

And as to my Admission in Unizik which you're threatening.... I've got a newsflash for you..... By January Godwilling i'll be off to Shenhen Medical University in China to Study Pharmacy(via Scholarship). So, if you do see me in Awka, just know i came to holla @ my friends @ Unizik.
D'alu so cool

Which admission? Far from that. Afterwards I did my best to assist towards that. There was a day you insulted me in one the threads. I kept if for you. I have already given my SSS friends your dossier to track you down anytime you are seen anywhere around Awka or Anambra.
Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by Nnewi1stSon: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=bestviewer][/quote] Lmao, with the way you threaten with SSS, one would think you were the Vice President. Anyways if you found any of my post insultive kindly accept my apologies embarassed
Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2013
gerald09:
The truth is that Tinubu n Buhari has bin fronting the party as a SW/Northern party

This is not true at all.

The South East has tagged it a SW/Northern/Yoruba/Muslim/Terrorist/Sharia party. They did reach out to people in the East and were rebuffed severally. What else do you want them to do?
Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by Nnewi1stSon: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2013
kingoflag:

Sooooo....

These are the men that have turned Igbos to refugees even in Boko Haram enclaves?

What a shame.
It's becoming too obvious day by day that it would be easier for a snail to out run a cheetah than for you to grow a brain! Iti boribo angry

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by bestviewer: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: Lmao, with the way you threaten with SSS, one would think you were the Vice President. Anyways if you found any of my post insultive kindly accept my apologies embarassed

That more like it.

Apology accepted. Afterwards you are my in-law.
cheesy
Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by asha80(m): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2013
i just have an advice for obiano...to set up a body to look into masterplans for ihiala,ekwulobia towns before they turn into another onitsha....i do not have any issue with his administrative abilites(you cant operate at the level he did if do not have it)......my problem is with his ability to deal with the political sharks in anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by Nnewi1stSon: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2013
asha 80: My problem is with his ability to deal with the political sharks in anambra.
Starting with his benefactor.... You know who i mean.
Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by asha80(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: Starting with his benefactor.... You know who i mean.
my brother if you have issues with obi when he steps down then take him to court if you have any evidence of mideeds against him...there would be no immunity then.
Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by bestviewer: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2013
asha 80: my brother if you have issues with obi when he steps down then take him to court if you have any evidence of mideeds against him...there would be no immunity then.

Good punch nwanne..
Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by 4kmukina: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2013
Una go ban una mama tire o!

Ndi ara. APC pathetic super mod dat bans ppl for airing dia view against d yeye party APC yet turn blind when anti Gej and anti pdp comments r made. U know urself. U go die ontop super mod job for NL. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by experimentist: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2013
bestviewer:

That more like it.

Apology accepted. Afterwards you are my in-law.
cheesy
Guy, you an idi0t! Send ur SSS to me, tell dem to come to dodan barracks and look for me. Mumu!
Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by gregg2: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2013
Lovely
Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by bestviewer: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2013
Obi laughs last as he presents Dr. Obiano to the SE/SS governors forum.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2013
4kmukina: Una go ban una mama tire o!

Ndi ara. APC pathetic super mod dat bans ppl for airing dia view against d yeye party APC yet turn blind when anti Gej and anti pdp comments r made. U know urself. U go die ontop super mod job for NL. Yeye dey smell.

See frustrations...... grin grin grin grin grin

They should go ahead and ban your IP address....you deserved it.
Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by Zonacom(m): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: gringringrin Chino, inasmuch as i hate beef between the both of us.... I cant help but say the truth most times.

D'alu so cool
Nna eh, your hate for obi no get part 2 o. Obiano's uncharismatic appearance is not important, his ability is. Obi annoyed us all by striking soludo out, but should we allow a very desperate ngige to become governor because we want to punish obi? What becomes of the senatorial seat when ngige leaves it? Another re-run right? Lets not sacrifice our collective interest on the alter of revenge.
And its even good that obiano is already getting himself familiarized with the office he is about to occupy judging from his movements of late.
About chino, don't mind that guy, he is just a funny clown.
Congrats on your scholarship. As they say; when one door closes, another opens. Meanwhile you got to be sure the stuff is real, a lot of Awka guys have lost good money in search of overseas studies.
Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by bestviewer: 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Obi is very wicked..

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by bestviewer: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Zona, you did insult me?
Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by Nnewi1stSon: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
bestviewer: Zona, you did insult me?
Cmon must you take everything serious? grin, he added 'Funny' to the 'Clown', that should tell you he was just being humorous wink
Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by Nnewi1stSon: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
@Zona tnx BTW.
Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by bestviewer: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: Cmon must you take everything serious? grin, he added 'Funny' to the 'Clown', that should tell you he was just being humorous wink

Ka mu jili ujo kwelu..
Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by thewarrior72: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by Nnewi1stSon: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
bestviewer:

Ka mu jili ujo kwelu..
Imere ofuma. Kedu maka ada anyi nwanyi?
Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by Zonacom(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
bestviewer: Zona, you did insult me?
Mazi chino, i apologise sir but i just said the obvious na. Or will you give my dossiers to your SSS friends too? Biko kwa
Re: Dr. Obiano Enters Govs Forum As SE/SS Governors Meets In Awka(pictures) by kasiem(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
inno, stop claiming nnewi cos we arent those people that claim another man's town as theirs, biko. osumenyi is quite different from nnewi. i even pray dat they give us mbanese lga so dat i will stop inserting nnewi south in my documents. proudly, EZINIFITE GUY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Multinationals Likely Behind The Economic Sabotage, Bombing Pipelines. / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Receives UN High Commissioner, Filippo Grandi / IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.