Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Shocking:wife Stabs Husband To Death In Ikorodu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking:wife Stabs Husband To Death In Ikorodu (715 Views)

Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates / 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure / Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking:wife Stabs Husband To Death In Ikorodu by gistmelove(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2013
33-year-old Biola Gbadamosi, has been arrested by the police for allegedly murdering her husband, Jamiu, in Ikorodu , Lagos state.According to the police, the suspect, who is a nursing mother, stabbed her husband with a knife during an argument over rice.
It was gathered that the suspect and her husband, a Vehicle Inspection Officer have a history of domestic violence.
Biola, who claimed to be an Ordinary National Diploma degree holder from Ibadan Polytechnic was in tears while speaking stated she had no intention of killing her husband, saying she only stabbed him once on the thigh.
She said,"Jamiu and I dated for four years, but when I got pregnant this year, we did introduction and I started living with him in Idi Iroko, Ikorodu.
However, when I was three months pregnant, he started beating me.
"Most times, he takes alcoholic drink and he comes back home drunk and starts beating me for flimsy reasons.
He even had a kidney ailment.
"One day, he came home drunk, accused me of infidelity and started beating me.
He said he had been told that I was going to poison his food, but I continued to endure.
I, however, reported the beatings to his mother and siblings.
" The suspect said after being delivered of a baby in August, she usually went to her family's house in Somolu from where she would take her baby for post-natal. She said on September 7, 2013, she returned home with her baby only to have a fight with her husband hours later.
She said,"While I was about leaving my parents' home, my husband called to say that he was broke and I should make money available for the weekend.
When I got home, I started cooking fried rice but my husband, who was drunk, said he did not like it.
I jokingly called him a bush man and an argument ensued.
"While we were arguing, a neighbour, who sells drinks, came into our flat to collect money that we owed her.
I was grating carrots with a knife when my husband slapped me and said I must leave his house that night.
"I used the knife I was holding to strike him on the thigh and he started bleeding profusely.
The neigbours and I took him to a hospital. At the hospital, I was told that my husband's injury was not deep, so neighbours said I should take my baby home.
" The suspect told PUNCH Metro that the next morning; the landlord informed her that her husband died at midnight.
"The matter was reported at the Owutu Police Division and I was arrested,"she said.
She pleaded with the police to show her mercy, saying,
"My little baby, Oluwaseyifunmi, is with my husband's family and I fear that my child will never get to know me if I am sent to prison.
My breasts are still filled with milk and no baby to suckle them.
" When our correspondent visited the scene of the incident, the landlord, Theophilus Kalejaiye, said the couple had a history of violence.
Police Public Relations Officer, Ngozi Braide, who confirmed the incident to our correspondent on the telephone, said the matter had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba for further investigation.

Source >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2013/11/shockingwife-stabs-husband-to-death.html
Re: Shocking:wife Stabs Husband To Death In Ikorodu by nbright: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2013
ok
Re: Shocking:wife Stabs Husband To Death In Ikorodu by tinuolababy(f): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2013
Na wah o
Re: Shocking:wife Stabs Husband To Death In Ikorodu by ennon92(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2013
"My breasts are still filled with milk and no baby to suckle them."

Those male warders who re thirsty'll drink it. That's no problem.

1 Like

Re: Shocking:wife Stabs Husband To Death In Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
if d stab wound was 'not deep' and d hospital deemed him fit enough to discharge him dat same day, den a lot of questions need to be asked:
was d medical personel a competent one? Did he/she examine properly/give d right treatment? Would a woman ho intends to kill her husband stab him in d leg wit a kitchen knife? (the chest or even abdomen would have bin a more reasonable place). Would a breastfeeding, newly married woman even want to kill her husband in d first place? How exactly did d husband finally die, who was wit him? The person who came to report d death may also need to answer some questions.
Not trying to exonerate d woman (who wld still have to go in for manslaughter), but a lot other people may need to go down wit her...
Re: Shocking:wife Stabs Husband To Death In Ikorodu by Miner13: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
Man! Man!! Man!!!
Why i mean why in this world must a reasonable man result to be beating his wife on a routine. If at al he need boxing training dont he have a better alternative than beating his wife.
And the wife if she's not insane suppose know that using knife on fellow human being is dangerous
that's why most of the time i pitied young girls with dead sense taking to dating guys fond of drinking.
Woman anyway, you now have your case to face. Best of luck
Re: Shocking:wife Stabs Husband To Death In Ikorodu by edo3(m): 7:06am On Nov 29, 2013
kissEeyaaa!!!ETT tn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graphic: Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine / Father Allegedly Bites And Beats Infant Son To Death - And Blames It On A Dog / OMG!! Checkout What Army Did To This Thief In Calabar Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.