Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

He Wants A Divorce Cos His Wife Isn't A Good Cook...pls Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants A Divorce Cos His Wife Isn't A Good Cook...pls Advice (723 Views)

'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants A Divorce Cos His Wife Isn't A Good Cook...pls Advice by Cashio(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2013
There is this my neighbour(abt 26yrs old).He got this girl pregnant around last yr but they lost the baby jst a day after her delivery.though they have been living together since then but they frequently quarels as a result of his wife's poor cooking abilities.
Jst this morning,he told me that he is planning to send his wife away.
Pls advise him
Re: He Wants A Divorce Cos His Wife Isn't A Good Cook...pls Advice by Mynd44: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2013
She is not his wife so he can't divorce her. She is his live-in lover.

As for the cooking, na their wahala

1 Like

Re: He Wants A Divorce Cos His Wife Isn't A Good Cook...pls Advice by tinuolababy(f): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2013
They are not legally married so it's very easy for them to seperate. How old is the lady in question sef?
Re: He Wants A Divorce Cos His Wife Isn't A Good Cook...pls Advice by bellong: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2013
Op, say the truth, who is the person involved?
Re: He Wants A Divorce Cos His Wife Isn't A Good Cook...pls Advice by xynerise: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2013
So they now divorce in courtship/dating?
Re: He Wants A Divorce Cos His Wife Isn't A Good Cook...pls Advice by RollingFella(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2013
Cashio: There is this my neighbour(abt 26yrs old).He got this girl pregnant around last yr but they lost the baby jst a day after her delivery.though they have been living together since then but they frequently quarels as a result of his wife's poor cooking abilities.
Jst this morning,he told me that he is planning to send his wife away.
Pls advise him

Pls advice your friend to go and marry the lady properly and stop looking for avenues to run away from his responsibilities. At the moment, he does not have the legal right to complain about the "wife's" cooking. But, the lady was good on bed and got preg for him, and he didnt complain. why is he complaining now? I think he is immature in his thinking.
Re: He Wants A Divorce Cos His Wife Isn't A Good Cook...pls Advice by Cashio(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2013
The lady i think shld be arnd 23 or less
Re: He Wants A Divorce Cos His Wife Isn't A Good Cook...pls Advice by Cashio(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2013
bellong: Op, say the truth, who is the person involved?
most certainly my friend...i knw wia u heading to
Re: He Wants A Divorce Cos His Wife Isn't A Good Cook...pls Advice by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2013
Children playing adults. undecided
Re: He Wants A Divorce Cos His Wife Isn't A Good Cook...pls Advice by Cashio(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2013
xynerise: So they now divorce in courtship/dating?
perhaps i misused 'divorce' buh ur comment ws nt an advice
Re: He Wants A Divorce Cos His Wife Isn't A Good Cook...pls Advice by zeb04(f): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2013
She can't cook..... So wat?
Re: He Wants A Divorce Cos His Wife Isn't A Good Cook...pls Advice by xynerise: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2013
Cashio: perhaps i misused 'divorce' buh ur comment ws nt an advice
I only advise legally married couples based on the topic
Re: He Wants A Divorce Cos His Wife Isn't A Good Cook...pls Advice by ireneidiva(f): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
They are kids.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Fall 4 Women That Take Care Of Them Like Their Mothers? / What Will You Call This Type Of Guy? / 6 Things You May Not Know About Marriage Which Spell Trouble!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.