Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce (18881 Views)

'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! / 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Frazy(f): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2012
A married couple work in different cities, he works in Abuja, she in Lagos, he goes home every weekend.

Both have facebook accounts. One day while bored at work he playfully creates a facebook account with a fake pix, he sends his wife a request & she adds him.

They chat regularly over 1 month, she finds him very exciting & is always looking forward to chatting with him, she began to hate weekends cos he was never available to chat. They chatted about everything, recently their chats became very sexually explicit, she got turned on by d things he asked her to do, then one day he asks her to send a pix of her private part, she excitedly does that without hesitation , he then asks her to take other pix of her body parts & she did & sent all to him, now he reveals his true identity & wants a divorce...

What can u say abt this?

2 Likes

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by kupsonrex: 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
Frazy: A married couple work in different cities, he works in Abuja, she in Lagos, he goes home every weekend.

Both have facebook accounts. One day while bored at work he playfully creates a facebook account with a fake pix, he sends his wife a request & she adds him.

They chat regularly over 1 month, she finds him very exciting & is always looking forward to chatting with him, she began to hate weekends cos he was never available to chat. They chatted about everything, recently their chats became very sexually explicit, she got turned on by d things he asked her to do, then one day he asks her to send a pix of her private part, she excitedly does that without hesitation , he then asks her to take other pix of her body parts & she did & sent all to him, now he reveals his true identity & wants a divorce...

What can u say abt this?
Let him do that divorce sharp sharp...........Nonsense and Stupid wife

6 Likes

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by ronkebp(f): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2012
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kata-kata don burst...Chei...see jonsing.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by moremi2008(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
I have an ex that was a master at doing this. She would create fake facebook profiles of girls and try to hit on me to see if I would cheat. Just a recipe for disaster because even if your partner passes the "test", he/she would be VERY angry at the deception. It irrevocably breaks trust.

With regards to this ho-wife, her own don finish be dat! If this is true, then shame on her for sending pictures of her privates to a strange man! She's getting exactly what she deserves!

5 Likes

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by taryour(f): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
Frazy: A married couple work in different cities, he works in Abuja, she in Lagos, he goes home every weekend.

What can u say abt this?

pls dice dat woman into cubes n serve her to vampires.....
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2012

4 Likes

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Outstrip(f): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2012
Actually both of them should stay together. He is no better honestly. He is also scum. Why should they separate and then go and be other peoples wahala.

6 Likes

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by ronkebp(f): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
chaircover: The wife clearly did very very wrong as it was her responsibility to have found a way to have let her husband know what exactly she wants him to do/what she enjoys/how she wants to be seduced by him etc He is not a mind reader and she should have held his hand and communicated to him what her desires/fantasy's are.

My question is this;If the man was prepared to go through all of this just to set his wife up from the get go; why not just cut the chase when he realized that his wife was enjoying the attention & things were getting out of hand and just carry on doing these things as the husband and not as a fictitious lover.

Kai that woman 'fall my hand', am so speechless and wordless.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by neyostica: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
well, it works perfectly well, its a fine way to know the kinda of man/woman you are dealing with.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by ijebabe: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2012
Shame and shame shocked
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2012

5 Likes

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by ronkebp(f): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2012
I don't know how some women think, i personally hate to be in a position where i will be 'answering questions' for any unneccessary action, so i maintain inorder to retain my sanity, My hubby, and that was when we were still dating ooo, tried that anonymous thingy with me, this guy disturbed and disturbed, but for where? After so much mail without one single reply from me, the guy just gave-up and told me like a year later, when i asked him why he was so insecured?, he said because of the numerous competition then, and i told him, i left those competitions to be with you, is that not enough for you to know this babe is for real?? Common now!!!!

I really do not expect married women or men to be having affairs.it is so de-grading.

10 Likes

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2012
Hey frazy, are you still there?
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2012

What can u say abt this?

This is a very tricky story.

It's obvious the women is tired of the marriage, and it's better they go their separate ways, and move on with life. sad
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Outstrip(f): 12:13am On Apr 28, 2012
chaircover: The tragedy of this story is that the fun and excitement that she was looking for in Sokoto was actually in her Sokoto. SO basically she had an affair with her own husband thinking that it was another man more exciting than her own husband.

Na wa ooooooooo lipsrsealed

True. The thing is human beings are never satisfied. Also the woman probably told the man that he is not romantic enough so now the romance he could not give his "real" wife he decided to find when it was time to trick her. Imagine if there were no games and they both were treating each other the way they really could have. Human beings sha

2 Likes

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 28, 2012
taryour:

I'm sorry but are my eyes deceiving me? Are YOU saying it is okay for him to divorce her?
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by MOM1(m): 1:12am On Apr 28, 2012
@ ronkebp, I really do not expect married women or men to be having affairs.it is so de-grading.
.. This statement is so true but many married men/women think with their anus.

The more hours you spend on networking sites the more damage you do to your relationship.

3 Likes

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by agiboma(f): 1:13am On Apr 28, 2012
Outstrip: Actually both of them should stay together. He is no better honestly. He is also scum. Why should they separate and then go and be other peoples wahala.

lol I agree
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 28, 2012
I bet many of the girls here will do same or even worse. Moral of the story, never turn a LovePeddler to a house wife. I wish men would listen.

3 Likes

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by dayokanu(m): 6:54am On Apr 28, 2012
You mean they never called themselves on the phone or texted themselves in those times of chatting? was this in Pre Cell phone era?

2 Likes

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by temodent(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2012
A very well crafted fiction.

5 Likes

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by olamide123: 8:50am On Apr 28, 2012
ileobatojo:

I'm sorry but are my eyes deceiving me? Are YOU saying it is okay for him to divorce her?

No, she is saying the man should do what that arowolo guy did to his wife titilayo. He should kill her!!..smh
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by taryour(f): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2012
ileobatojo:

lol. How does dice her into cubes n serve her to d vampires sound like divorce. She should be punished not divorced.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by kilimanjaro(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2012
If this story is real, divorce is the solution. No story.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by kilimanjaro(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2012
Outstrip: Actually both of them should stay together. He is no better honestly. He is also scum. Why should they separate and then go and be other peoples wahala.
Stay together for where? Leave that thing!
An average man doesn't even want to imagine his wife is being shared!
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by mykejones(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2012
Lol! Lawrd have murcy! I'l divorce. Simple.
Read d story again,without prejudice,without been biased. Now ur conclusion? Divorce pls. Or maybe they need a "break".
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by wolexojo(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2012
taryour:

lol! I dont think vampires eat flesh,they just need the blood. The wife goofed big time.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2012
Aqva: I bet many of the girls here will do same or even worse. Moral of the story, never turn a LovePeddler to a house wife. I wish men would listen.
Very unlikely.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by ronkebp(f): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2012
M.O.M:
@ ronkebp, I really do not expect married women or men to be having affairs.it is so de-grading.
.. This statement is so true but many married men/women think with their anus.

The more hours you spend on networking sites the more damage you do to your relationship.

There are people that spend hours on networking sites that still do not indulge in nonsense, is it every person that sends a personal e-mail to you, you will reply to? Especially when you are already married? So many people will still try their luck whether on the networking sites or not, but it is left for the woman to respect herself and maintain her dignity.

The man gan sef, got what he deserved, because really!! what is he snooping around for ?
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by deols(f): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2012
What the woman did is wrong.

The man is wrong too. She may not have been that way until his 'test'. I see what he did as a temptation. He said the right words to her. Exactly what she would have wanted to hear and he knew what because she is his wife. If only he'd been that way, she prolly wouldnt have cared about another man.

I think it is fiction though.

4 Likes

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by PrettyCindy(f): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2012
Poster is this a true life story? I don't think any married woman whether she was a LovePeddler or not will do such even singles won't even do it.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by NegroNtns(m): 2:44am On May 02, 2012
They are both wrong!

The man knowingly lured her into the temptation. If he was doing his duties correctly she would not be in such a vulnerable situation to go online seeking affection from strangers.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ever Felt Like You Married The Wrong Person? / What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? / Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.