Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,226 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Travel Insurance - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Insurance (958 Views)

How Much Is Travel Insurance For 3 Months To Germany / Need Information On Travel Insurance For Schengen Countries / Travel Insurance For Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Insurance by Homelie(m): 7:17am On Jul 23, 2008
Are you travelling any time soon or you know someone who is, call me up (08034710975) for your tavel insurance. I work with an insurance firm and we offer travel insurances and other insurance services like motor, fire, burglary, contractors all risk, marine cargo, life etc. So you can call for enquiry about any of these, but for you travellers, i can deliver your travel insurance at the tick of time

Call Tunde, (08034710975)
Re: Travel Insurance by tai777: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2008
Are you travelling any time soon or you know someone who is, call me up (08034710975) for your tavel insurance. I work with an insurance firm and we offer travel insurances and other insurance services like motor, fire, burglary, contractors all risk, marine cargo, life etc. So you can call for enquiry about any of these, but for you travellers, i can deliver your travel insurance at the tick of time

Re: Travel Insurance by tai777: 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2008

Re: Travel Insurance by tai777: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2008
Are you travelling any time soon or you know someone who is, call me up (08034710975) for your tavel insurance. I work with an insurance firm and we offer travel insurances and other insurance services like motor, fire, burglary, contractors all risk, marine cargo, life etc. So you can call for enquiry about any of these,  but for you travellers, i can deliver your travel insurance at the tick of time

Re: Travel Insurance by prince4lif: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2008
QUANTUM RESOURCES INC. IS A STUDY/ABROAD AND GENERAL TRAVEL CONSULTANT WHICH AIMS AT HELPING ITS CLIENTS OVERCOME THE PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED WHEN SEEKING ADMISSIONS OR STUDY ABROAD,OR FOREIGN JOB SEARCH BOTH SKILLED AND UNSKILLED AND DURING VISA APPLICATIONS AND PROCESS.
IF YOU DESIRE QUALITY ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR TRAVEL OR MIGRATION PLANS FROM NIGERIA (OR WEST AFRICA) TO ANY PART OF THE WORLD,CONTACT US AND WE WILL HELP WITH YOUR VISA PROBLEMS!

OFFICE ADDRESS:

QUANTUM RESOURCES INC.
**STUDY/WORK ABROAD AND GENERAL TRAVEL CONSULTANTS**
(A SUBSIDIARY OF JOSSY CROWN WEALTH NIG LTD)
2,OLASIMBO CLOSE, OREGUN,IKEJA,
LAGOS STATE,NIGERIA.
TEL:+23412205180, +2347055899232
EMAIL:quantum.resoucesinc@gmail.com
Re: Travel Insurance by Homelie(m): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2008
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Are you travelling any time soon or you know someone who is, call me up (08034710975) for your tavel insurance. I work with an insurance firm and we offer travel insurances and other insurance services like motor, fire, burglary, contractors all risk, marine cargo, life etc. So you can call for enquiry about any of these, but for you travellers, i can deliver your travel insurance at the tick of time

Call Tunde, (08034710975) [/font] [color=#006600]

[/color]
Re: Travel Insurance by prince4lif: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2008
Check this, it's in your favour!

www.quantumresources..com
Re: Travel Insurance by prince4lif: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2008
STUDY ABROAD,GENERAL TRAVEL & SPORTS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY

QUANTUM RESOURCES INC. IS A STUDY ABROAD,GENERAL TRAVEL & SPORTS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY FIRM WHICH AIMS AT HELPING ITS CLIENTS OVERCOME THE PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED WHEN SEEKING ADMISSIONS OR STUDY ABROAD,OR FOREIGN JOB SEARCH BOTH SKILLED AND UNSKILLED AND DURING VISA APPLICATIONS AND PROCESS, WE ALSO MANAGE SPORT MEN AND WOMEN SEEKING FOREIGN TEAMS OR CLUBS. IF YOU DESIRE QUALITY ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR TRAVEL OR MIGRATION PLANS FROM NIGERIA (OR WEST AFRICA) TO ANY PART OF THE WORLD OR YOU DESIRE TO EXHIBIT YOUR FOOTBALL OR OTHER SPORTS TALENTS ABROAD,CONTACT US AND WE WILL HELP WITH YOUR VISA OR TRANSFER PROBLEMS!

OFFICE ADDRESS:
QUANTUM RESOURCES INC.,
(A SUBSIDIARY OF JOSSY CROWN WEALTH NIG LTD)
2 OLASIMBO CLOSE,OREGUN,IKEJA
LAGOS,NIGERIA.
TEL:+234-1-2205180, +2347055899232
EMAIL:quantum.resoucesinc@gmail.com
http://www.quantumresources..com
Re: Travel Insurance by LondonCool(m): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2008
the best Travel Insurance policy is trusting in the Word of God that no evil shall befall you on your trip.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Immegration Contact In Egypt Pls! / @ Hadexman / Get Your Travel Tickets To All Parts Of The World And All Over Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.