Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

REVEALED: Real Reasons Why Peter Okoye Married Lola Who’s Older Than Him - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / REVEALED: Real Reasons Why Peter Okoye Married Lola Who’s Older Than Him (1128 Views)

Peter Okoye Debuts New Dance Reality Show (Check This Out) / Wedding Video Of Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo In Lekki, Lagos Nigeria / Why Peter Okoye Couldnt Wait To Pop The Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Real Reasons Why Peter Okoye Married Lola Who’s Older Than Him by vickvan(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Probably, part of Jude Okoye and Peter Okoye’s problem is because Lola is older than him. Read this…

Each time I read the nasty comments about Lola Omotayo Okoye my heart gets heavy. I do not know her in person- just like most of you. She has been called “old”, “shameless” even a “gold digger”! Some “kind” people even empathize with her and “understand” that Peter married her because of her
kids.
Let’s get a few things straight:
Nobody has the right to choose another person’s spouse
I was in school with Psquare, Peter had a girlfriend-Ada-whom he was crazy about. Ada is a splitting image of Lola…does that imply anything?
Age is not the determinant of a good marriage; either party could be older…

Prince Charles married “much younger” Diana, how did that go? How old is his present wife-whom he loved all along?
Prince Williams forsook all the “younger girls” in England and... [ Real Reasons Why Peter Okoye Married Lol... http://splashentertain..com/2013/11/revealed-real-reasons-why-peter-okoye.html?spref=tw]
Re: REVEALED: Real Reasons Why Peter Okoye Married Lola Who’s Older Than Him by homesteady(m): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Deschil! Your article has gone far oh! grin grin
Re: REVEALED: Real Reasons Why Peter Okoye Married Lola Who’s Older Than Him by Rick9(m): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Weti Concern Us ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mariah Carey Blasted For Performing In Nigeria, ‘home Of Terror,death And Fraud / BREAKING!!! Youth Empowerment: Chima Anyaso Sponsors ‘face Of Igbere Pageant’ / Free Octopus Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.