Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,736 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria (10923 Views)

Tecno Phantom A3 Specs / Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! / Gionee Elife E6 Specs/review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by aywhy93(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Its Tecno again !!! On the 25th of November, 2013. Tecno released their latest Android Smartphone which is the Tecno Phantom AIII (Tecno Phantom A3). Despite the fact that the Tecno Phantom A2 ( http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2013/10/tecno-phantom-a2-tecno-f8.html ) is still a bit new with a bit up-to-date hardware and software version. Tecno decided to release yet another wonderful Smartphone before the year 2013 runs out. The most astonishing part of this Smartphone is its 13MP Rear and 8MP Front Camera and not only that, the device also feature a 6" inch display which makes it a Phablet not a Smartphone anymore. I'm sure you will like to see the full Specs of the new Tecno Phantom AIII. Here you go -->

[size=18pt]Full Specs of Tecno Phantom AIII[/size]

[size=16pt]Display --> 6.0″ Capacitive HD Touchscreen
Network --> 3.75G Network capability
C.P.U --> 1.5GHz Quad Core Processor
O.S --> Android 4.3 JellyBean
Connectivity --> Bluetooth, USB
Storage --> 16GB ROM + 1 GB RAM
Camera --> 13MP + 8MP (Rear and Front camera)
SIM --> Dual Sim Capability
Pre-Installed Apps --> Facebook, WhatsApp, Palmchat etc
Usable Apps --> BBM, Skype, 2go, Dropbox, Instagram etc[/size]

The Specifications listed above are the specs confirmed to be on the Phantom A3 device although the price of the device is not yet released and its not yet available on any online retailers yet. This post will be updated with the actual price + more pictures once Tecno releases their price tag for the Tecno Phantom A3 but for now, Phantom A3 is estimated to be within the range of #45,000 - #50,000. As we await the actual price of this wonderful device, what do you think about this Smartphone ? Will you buy it because of its amazing Specs or you will still prefer going for the big names like HTC One, Samsung S4, Nexus 5 etc ?

[size=14pt]SOURCE - http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2013/11/full-specs-review-and-price-of-tecno.html[/size]

1 Like

Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by chrislu(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Let em make a 2gb device then we'll know whatsup, the gionee elife e7 is already topong the chart with 16mp camera, 3gb ram and 32gb internal plus 2.5ghz processor and adreno 330 and gorilla screen 3. Omo I gats save me some cash to get me some gionee e7 u feel me?

3 Likes

Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by Hotdiamond(m): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
chrislu: Let em make a 2gb device then we'll know whatsup, the gionee elife e7 is already topong the chart with 16mp camera, 3gb ram and 32gb internal plus 2.5ghz processor and adreno 330 and gorilla screen 3. Omo I gats save me some cash to get me some gionee e7 u feel me?
the same e7 is no mate with the a3 in terms of price. so why the comparision?
Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by akinlope: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
how much is d Geonee elife
Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by aywhy93(m): 1:44am On Nov 29, 2013
chrislu: Let em make a 2gb device then we'll know whatsup, the gionee elife e7 is already topong the chart with 16mp camera, 3gb ram and 32gb internal plus 2.5ghz processor and adreno 330 and gorilla screen 3. Omo I gats save me some cash to get me some gionee e7 u feel me?

I feel you oooh... The Gionee elife e7 is a bad Smartphone, especially the version you mentioned above... The 4G version is $574.00 beating Phantom A3 in both Spec and price. cool

2 Likes

Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by aywhy93(m): 1:49am On Nov 29, 2013
akinlope: how much is d Geonee elife

It depends on the Specs/version ... The 16GB variant is priced at about $443 while the 32GB model caries a price tag of $525 and the most packed 3GB, 16MP, 4G, 2.5GHz etc.. is $575.
Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by Jeffy1206(m): 4:58am On Nov 29, 2013
Price 45-50 ke Say wetin for this orobo wey no get anything new!

3 Likes

Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 29, 2013
i need me self some gionee e7... beast on earth...
Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by adoptop70: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2013
aywhy93: Its Tecno again !!! On the 25th of November, 2013. Tecno released their latest Android Smartphone which is the Tecno Phantom AIII (Tecno Phantom A3). Despite the fact that the Tecno Phantom A2 ( http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2013/10/tecno-phantom-a2-tecno-f8.html ) is still a bit new with a bit up-to-date hardware and software version. Tecno decided to release yet another wonderful Smartphone before the year 2013 runs out. The most astonishing part of this Smartphone is its 13MP Rear and 8MP Front Camera and not only that, the device also feature a 6" inch display which makes it a Phablet not a Smartphone anymore. I'm sure you will like to see the full Specs of the new Tecno Phantom AIII. Here you go -->

[size=18pt]Full Specs of Tecno Phantom AIII[/size]

[size=16pt]Display --> 6.0″ Capacitive HD Touchscreen
Network --> 3.75G Network capability
C.P.U --> 1.5GHz Quad Core Processor
O.S --> Android 4.3 JellyBean
Connectivity --> Bluetooth, USB
Storage --> 16GB ROM + 1 GB RAM
Camera --> 13MP + 8MP (Rear and Front camera)
SIM --> Dual Sim Capability
Pre-Installed Apps --> Facebook, WhatsApp, Palmchat etc
Usable Apps --> BBM, Skype, 2go, Dropbox, Instagram etc[/size]

The Specifications listed above are the specs confirmed to be on the Phantom A3 device although the price of the device is not yet released and its not yet available on any online retailers yet. This post will be updated with the actual price + more pictures once Tecno releases their price tag for the Tecno Phantom A3 but for now, Phantom A3 is estimated to be within the range of #45,000 - #50,000. As we await the actual price of this wonderful device, what do you think about this Smartphone ? Will you buy it because of its amazing Specs or you will still prefer going for the big names like HTC One, Samsung S4, Nexus 5 etc ?

[size=14pt]SOURCE - http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2013/11/full-specs-review-and-price-of-tecno.html[/size]
What is amazing in this pushit, is it the 1gig ram or tbe 6.0" screen, nonsense.
Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by Slatemsk(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2013
Still enjoying my n7
Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by MuyiwaMike(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2013
adoptop70:
What is amazing in this pushit, is it the 1gig ram or tbe 6.0" screen, nonsense.
I wonder oo..crappy sh.it
Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by aywhy93(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2013
adoptop70:

Not your fault, that's how high your brain can think... The specs is not amazing right ? Well, if you don't know.. Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT- I9500 version) runs 1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 while this A3 runs on 1.5GHz Dual Core, S4 has 13MP & 2MP cam while A3 has 13MP & 8MP, S4 features 5.0" display while A3's got 6.0"...etc. Despite all these, S4 costs so much more than this unpriced phone... So it's not amazing to see all this specs on a known & highly affordable smartphone, always think twice with your brain next time dude

1 Like

Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by aywhy93(m): 9:40am On Dec 02, 2013
Muyiwa Mike: I wonder oo..crappy sh.it

Mr crappy sh.it, how many dullphones have you manufactured in your entire life, not to talk of smartphones ?? The fact that you dislike a phone or the company that is producing it doesn't mean you shouldn't appreciate or start blackmailing them.
Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by ciphoenix: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2013
aywhy93:

Not your fault, that's how high your brain can think... The specs is not amazing right ? Well, if you don't know.. Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT- I9500 version) runs 1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 while this A3 runs on 1.5GHz Dual Core, S4 has 13MP & 2MP cam while A3 has 13MP & 8MP, S4 features 5.0" display while A3's got 6.0"...etc. Despite all these, S4 costs so much more than this unpriced phone... So it's not amazing to see all this specs on a known & highly affordable smartphone, always think twice with your brain next time dude

undecided undecided making false statements isn't cool bro, 1.2 GHz quad core cortex a7?

I believe you completely missed their point.
They're saying the difference between this and it's predecessor is not much.
Basically the os version

1 Like

Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by nani667: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2013
aywhy93:

besides...all these Tecno specs are Fictitious.... their 13MP is actually 8MP...

You shouldn't use Tecno and Samsung Galaxy S4 in the same sentence... not now anyway...maybe in the next few years

1 Like

Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by aywhy93(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
ciphoenix:

undecided undecided making false statements isn't cool bro, 1.2 GHz quad core cortex a7?

I believe you completely missed their point.
They're saying the difference between this and it's predecessor is not much.
Basically the os version

There is nothing false in that, you can check the specs of the Galaxy S4 version I quoted in the bracket their yourself.. And I accept the fact that the difference between A3 is not much compared to A2. But do they expect it to run KitKat when the likes of Samsung, HTC, Sony haven't released any device with KitKat originally installed apart from some of their devices that KitKat is being rolled on OTA.
Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
STILL SILLY THRASH
Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by aywhy93(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
nani.666:

besides...all these Tecno specs are Fictitious.... their 13MP is actually 8MP...

You shouldn't use Tecno and Samsung Galaxy S4 in the same sentence... not now anyway...maybe in the next few years

You're right, I know that a 13MP Tecno can NEVER be compared to a 13MP Samsung cuz of the quality but at least, the closeness is their and the resolution with some other cam effective features is the only main cause for that.. Actually, I don't use a Tecno so not that am supporting them oooh.
Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by MuyiwaMike(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
aywhy93:

Mr crappy sh.it, how many dullphones have you manufactured in your entire life, not to talk of smartphones ?? The fact that you dislike a phone or the company that is producing it doesn't mean you shouldn't appreciate or start blackmailing them.
hey dummy,guess u were part of those that produced this flagship crap..sorry i'm just getting to know..ur talent in producing craps can't be over-emphasized..thumbs up..and u think comparing S4 to this crap is not an act of blackmail...oh c'mon..sh.it is no where near S4...since u produce phone for Tecno...instead of producing d same crap over and over again with little or no modifications,why don't u guys go ahead and launch at least ur flagship phone in Europe and see the humiliation that'll follow suit ...B.S

1 Like

Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by MuyiwaMike(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
aywhy93:

Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by ciphoenix: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
aywhy93:

There is nothing false in that, you can check the specs of the Galaxy S4 version I quoted in the bracket their yourself.. And I accept the fact that the difference between A3 is not much compared to A2. But do they expect it to run KitKat when the likes of Samsung, HTC, Sony haven't released any device with KitKat originally installed apart from some of their devices that KitKat is being rolled on OTA.

In what universe is the S4 a quad core device undecided
Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by physise(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
aywhy93:

lol u nor knw s4
Chipset Exynos 5 Octa 5410
CPU Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.2 GHz
Cortex-A7
dats d cpu of galaxy s4
Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
una really get time to dey quote tht noob awhy abi wetin... u no see as i just ignore the mofo.. s4 quadcore indeed... ... mtcheewww.. smellos

1 Like

Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Muyiwa Mike: hey dummy,guess u were part of those that produced this flagship crap..sorry i'm just getting to know..ur talent in producing craps can't be over-emphasized..thumbs up..and u think comparing S4 to this crap is not an act of blackmail...oh c'mon..sh.it is no where near S4...since u produce phone for Tecno...instead of producing d same crap over and over again with little or no modifications,why don't u guys go ahead and launch at least ur flagship phone in Europe and see the humiliation that'll follow suit ...B.S

grin grin

Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by aywhy93(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
Muyiwa Mike: hey dummy,guess u were part of those that produced this flagship crap..sorry i'm just getting to know..ur talent in producing craps can't be over-emphasized..thumbs up..and u think comparing S4 to this crap is not an act of blackmail...oh c'mon..sh.it is no where near S4...since u produce phone for Tecno...instead of producing d same crap over and over again with little or no modifications,why don't u guys go ahead and launch at least ur flagship phone in Europe and see the humiliation that'll follow suit ...B.S

LoL, I don't work with Tecno nor do i have one and don't forget that We are in Africa not in Europe.. If Tecno were to design a Flagship Phone with high quality and sell it strictly in Europe, don't you know they can do it ? But, they are targeting Africa and some part of Asia so that everyone will experience how it feels to use a Smartphone.. Anyways, if there is no Tecno Android.. How many people will have a Smartphone today ? or How many people in Nigeria here can afford a brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 or Note 3 ? Don't think lopsidedly shocked shocked shocked
Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by aywhy93(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
ciphoenix:

In what universe is the S4 a quad core device undecided

What do you know about Smartphones anyways How many Smartphones commissioning have you attended ? So, you think there is only one version of Samsung Galaxy S4 ? You need to read a lot to catch up with the Tech World.. Maybe this will help you -> http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9500_galaxy_s4-5125.php OR maybe GSMArena is also a liar

Funny Guy!!!

Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by aywhy93(m): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
physise: lol u nor knw s4
Chipset Exynos 5 Octa 5410
CPU Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.2 GHz
Cortex-A7
dats d cpu of galaxy s4

The version I'm referring to runs on quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7... We don't have a Single version Bro, there are so many with different CPU, Chipset, Storage etc...

Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by aywhy93(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
deejay_harry1: una really get time to dey quote tht noob awhy abi wetin... u no see as i just ignore the mofo.. s4 quadcore indeed... ... mtcheewww.. smellos

I don't have anything to say about you and your comment. Just that you need to do a lot to catch up in this Tech World and not stick to the piece of outdated info you have in your brain...

Some guys using JAVA phones and they"ll be arguing about a Samsung Galaxy S4 they've never touched before (only seeing the pics via Google Search). #TechieGeeky
Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by Defaramade(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
aywhy93:

The version I'm referring to runs on quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7... We don't have a Single version Bro, there are so many with different CPU, Chipset, Storage etc...
Bro the galaxy s4 19500 has an octa-core processor built on the big.LITTLE technology, although the 8 cores don't run simultaneously. They are actually 2 sets of quadcore processors with one set of cortex A7 1.2ghz quadcore processor handling basic tasks while the other set of cortex A15 1.6ghz quadcore proccessor handles heavy tasks.
Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
aywhy93 guy

are u insane plss if blabbing and ranting with ur debris, never u quote me in your life... i no just get time for ranting broke edioots here, atleast if na elders i dey argue with i go know, not a new unleashed dog. .. TAKE A HINT I HAVENT BEEN QUOTING YOU, KINDLY DO SAME.. tech indeed, who dosnt know the meaning of double quadcore exynos..undecided

1 Like

Re: Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria by krugar07(m): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Defaramade: Bro the galaxy s4 19500 has an octa-core processor built on the big.LITTLE technology, although the 8 cores don't run simultaneously. They are actually 2 sets of quadcore processors with one set of cortex A7 1.2ghz quadcore processor handling basic tasks while the other set of cortex A15 1.6ghz quadcore proccessor handles heavy tasks.
lyk oga harry say, una get too much tym for dat nooob. smh.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Repair All Your Android Phones Without Stress / Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed / Airtel NG Is Dishing Out 10mb & N400 Worth Airtime,get Urs Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.