Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) (8956 Views)

This Dude Has More Hips And Azz Than Mercy Johnson And Kim K Combined [photos] / Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Killer Body / Actress Chika Ike Puts Her BOO*BS And Backside On Display In TBT Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by silverdam(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Looking at the picture above it seems she actually
had a plastic surgery..

Daniella Okeke, who has been causing stir with her
voluptuous booty and gigantic boobs. Those who
know her just a few months ago will tell that there
is a huge change in the actress.

There has been speculations that the actress
underwent a complete plastic surgery on her
boobs and booty As at last year.

Although, She even in a way confirmed that there
was was work done on her. She once posted a
picture of herself on her Instagram page and she
put the caption, “Dr 9210 oh yeah I want my ass
bigger buhahahahahah Dr ray where u @.” Dr
Ray is one of the biggest names in cosmetic surgery.

What do you think?

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=5724[/url]

Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by homesteady(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by Phranciz(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
What can be fake in what u r seeing with ur eyes, simply just say she has moved on to gr8er things.
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by Dannylux: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
I think you should phuck off!!
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by espiranza(f): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
Just to get an
extra skin? As big as her new azz is, she's an azzhole
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by espiranza(f): 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by Biim: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
Op like seriously? She only upgraded and now wears the clothes that flaunts her curves.
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by martronilla: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
look at the 'before' and 'after' photos... it clearly shows that 'before', she was very young and 'after' she has grown into her womanly figure.... nfn fake there to me.... she wants to resemble mercy johnson but nah! mercy is waaaaayy hoTTER!

1 Like

Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by silverdam(m): 1:08am On Nov 29, 2013
Biim: Op like seriously? She only upgraded and now wears the clothes that flaunts her curves.
Upgraded? With what?
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by soulglo: 1:50am On Nov 29, 2013
martronilla: look at the 'before' and 'after' photos... it clearly shows that 'before', she was very young and 'after' she has grown into her womanly figure.... nfn fake there to me.... she wants to resemble mercy johnson but nah! mercy is waaaaayy hoTTER!
I agree. It really depends on were your fat decides to sit. In many women of color it tends to sit on our hips and butt area. She has the body type of the woman that will have the fattest butt but still have a flat tummy.
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by Swaggot00(m): 2:26am On Nov 29, 2013
espiranza: Just to get an
extra skin? As big as her new azz is, she's an azzhole
i smell jealousy
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by Biim: 5:00am On Nov 29, 2013
silverdam: Upgraded? With what?
Check am nah, her packages are more pronounced now than then, she even looks bigger too, I have a lot of friends whose bodies are more curvy now than before. Change happened.
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by espiranza(f): 5:49am On Nov 29, 2013
Swaggot00: i smell jealousy
Hmmm! That's quite on d fun column. Isn't palm wine best than most brewery you guys drink? Sound Sultan will remind you one more time....."NATURAL SOMETHING"
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 29, 2013
Buddha oh Buddha!

This chic is hawwwt!!!
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by IAMBREEZY: 11:12am On Nov 29, 2013
She's hot mehn i don't give a flying Bleep if she's fake.
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by Larrey(f): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2013
i dont think is fake cos my younger sis too was slim but her statue is now hawt wit big ass
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by Lionbite(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
Jesu!

Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by Danielle22(f): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
[quote
author=Phranciz]What can be fake in what u r seeing with ur eyes,
simply just say she has moved on to gr8er things. [/quote]
Hmmm.......yes oo
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by domido(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
Who is she?
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by domido(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
neva meant to insult her,but i donno her.......guess there are more Nollywood actress now.........but,who is she?
Re: Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Yea I think its fake tOo...I went tru her facebook oictures sometime ago..... undecided
It doesn't realy look like its cos she added weight undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Was Cheating On Me. Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Cries Out / Bbnaija: After Knacking Tega, Boma Said Her Honeypot Smells Like A Fish (VIDEO) / Photos Of Barcelona Players Rewarded With Brand New Cars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.