Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

If You Did CBT Last Year,share Your Experience With The Next Year's Jambites... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Did CBT Last Year,share Your Experience With The Next Year's Jambites... (617 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Did CBT Last Year,share Your Experience With The Next Year's Jambites... by BRAINEE123: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
CBT is the acronym of computer based testing. Take note of the following points:

1.CBT favours you if you use ur brain to do the exam.It's unfavourable if u don't study
2.CBT time is equal with the time given to paper based jambites (3HRS:30MINS). The time is already programmed. Even if your computer or network has problem while others continue,everyone automatically stops at the same time.
3.you don't need computer knowledge before you can do CBT. All you need to do is to follow the instruction hierarchically.
4.An official rough work paper would be issued to you to do any rough work when necessary.
5.You will be issued calculator,pencil,sharpener and eraser.
6.You can skip a question unanswered and later come back to answer it.You can also start with any of the 4 subjects.
7.You can get ur result in time less than 2 hrs.
8.CBT measures ur real work accurately

ALL I ADVISE YOU TO DO IS TO LEARN HOW TO MOVE MOUSE AND INDICATE kEYS ON THE KEYBOARD ,IF U DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT COMPUTER
Re: If You Did CBT Last Year,share Your Experience With The Next Year's Jambites... by jj9ice(m): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
This is a nice thread,atleast it will help up coming jambites that have phobia for CBT, I almost made mistake of paper and pencil this year, natural im computer literate but was with idea that nothing comes perfect at first in nigeria therefore i was desperate for pencil and paper exam b4 i was convinced to opt for CBT because of lack of centres. i was then placed to UI. My fear was later confirmed when i was scheduled to sit for my exam on last saturday of the month of which was environmental day. i had to leave my own town as earlly as possible and i got to OJO around 6:55am, i have to treck from ojo to UI because YES O people have blocked the road. On getting to UI, i was told to wait somewhere because i was already late. After hours of checking in to CBT centre hall, 45 munites on the exam, like 5 computers tripped off including mine. After like 20 munites, the fault was rectified and i was able to finish on time. i scored wella which later earned me law at UI. THANKS MY LORD

1 Like

Re: If You Did CBT Last Year,share Your Experience With The Next Year's Jambites... by Skykid1208(m): 12:53am On Nov 29, 2013
9ice thread
pls i have bought d scrath card but have not yet registered,pls what am i to do as in s processes that are to follow
Re: If You Did CBT Last Year,share Your Experience With The Next Year's Jambites... by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:17am On Nov 29, 2013
Nice thread.. Thanks for this.. I just registered for CBT at Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State... I pray for success this year.. Any info would be gladly appreciated.. Thanks.. #peace
Re: If You Did CBT Last Year,share Your Experience With The Next Year's Jambites... by BRAINEE123: 4:17am On Nov 29, 2013
jj9ice: This is a nice thread,atleast it will help up coming jambites that have phobia for CBT, I almos made the mistake this year, natural im computer literate but was with idea that nothing comes perfect at first nigeria therefore i was desperate for pencil and paper exam b4 i was convinced to opt for CBT because of lack of centres. i was then placed to UI. My fear was later confirmed when i was scheduled to sit for my exam on last month of saturday which is environmental day. i had to leave my own town as earlly as possible and i got to OJO around 6:55am, i have to treck from ojo to UI because YES O people have blocked the road. On getting to UI, i was told to wait somewhere because i was already late. After hours of checking in to CBT centre hall, 45 munites on the exam, like 5 computers tripped off including mine. After like 20 munites, the fault was rectified and i was able to finish on time. i score wella which later earned me law at UI. THANKS MY LORD

Baba niyen...wa gbayi padi mi.
Re: If You Did CBT Last Year,share Your Experience With The Next Year's Jambites... by Aminat508(f): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2013
I Luv Cbt, it jst dat it depends on the ICT centers, did mine in Esa-oke, Osunstate, i mke my result nd i was given an extra 20marks 2 wks after i had printed my 1st result..
Re: If You Did CBT Last Year,share Your Experience With The Next Year's Jambites... by jj9ice(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
Aminat508: I Luv Cbt, it jst dat it depends on the ICT centers, did mine in Esa-oke, Osunstate, i mke my result nd i was given an extra 20marks 2 wks after i had printed my 1st result..
Xra 20 what? Hope u got xra 40 marks in post utme too** lol lucky girl
Re: If You Did CBT Last Year,share Your Experience With The Next Year's Jambites... by jj9ice(m): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
Skykid1208: 9ice thread
pls i have bought d scrath card but have not yet registered,pls what am i to do as in s processes that are to follow
u cant do it by yourself because of access code, just go to nearby cafe to register, u just have to choose mode of ur exam
Re: If You Did CBT Last Year,share Your Experience With The Next Year's Jambites... by jj9ice(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
LogoDWhiz: Nice thread.. Thanks for this.. I just registered for CBT at Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State... I pray for success this year.. Any info would be gladly appreciated.. Thanks.. #peace
i dont think u need any special info xcept what is above, read ur book wella and follow instructions because CBTexam is not that easy as people think, just pray u have luck to meet what u have read and understood
Re: If You Did CBT Last Year,share Your Experience With The Next Year's Jambites... by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
jj9ice: i dont think u need any special info xcept what is above, read ur book wella and follow instructions because CBTexam is not that easy as people think, just pray u have luck to meet what u have read and understood
thanks.. Point noted...
Re: If You Did CBT Last Year,share Your Experience With The Next Year's Jambites... by BRAINEE123: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Aminat508: I Luv Cbt, it jst dat it depends on the ICT centers, did mine in Esa-oke, Osunstate, i mke my result nd i was given an extra 20marks 2 wks after i had printed my 1st result..

Wow! You are a lucky girl ni yen o. Anyway God is involved . Cbt no be beans as people thought it was. I did mine @ ict centre in unilag. I was directly positioned opposite an airconditional...cold wanted to distroy my life,if not for a security man who allowed me to reach out for my sweater.
Re: If You Did CBT Last Year,share Your Experience With The Next Year's Jambites... by BRAINEE123: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
jj9ice: i dont think u need any special info xcept what is above, read ur book wella and follow instructions because CBTexam is not that easy as people think, just pray u have luck to meet what u have read and understood

Seconded
Re: If You Did CBT Last Year,share Your Experience With The Next Year's Jambites... by BRAINEE123: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
LogoDWhiz: thanks.. Point noted...

Just make sure that u read fervently

(1) (Reply)

UNN Resumes School / Freashers To Be Merged With 100l In Ekiti State University. How True Pls / Please Advice Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.