Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Please Advice Me!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Advice Me!!! (618 Views)

Please Advice Me On This / I Want To Change Course, Advice Me Please / Please Advice me no behalf of my friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me!!! by muredo(m): 9:08am On Dec 23, 2013
Good morning house,I need you urgent postive response on the issue want to raise. I graduated 2011 from one of the university in the southwest with a very good grade with the right of the university to give me an automatic employment and likely travelling abroad for master programme,but here my country naija,the enemy of progress stood up and scuttled the programme immediately the former Vc stepped aside,so there is vacancy and I put in for it but due to hatred from my dept,I wasnt shortlisted,the
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by dejt4u(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2013
muredo: Good morning house,I need you urgent postive response on the issue want to raise. I graduated 2011 from one of the university in the southwest with a very good grade with the right of the university to give me an automatic employment and likely travelling abroad for master programme,but here my country naija,the enemy of progress stood up and scuttled the programme immediately the former Vc stepped aside,so there is vacancy and I put in for it but due to hatred from my dept,I wasnt shortlisted,though before then I have applied for Msc programme as one of the criteria for Graduate Assistance appointment requirement,I ran hell before I could pay my fees,and my HOD sat on my neck bcs i have good grade and he said he is going to be my supervisor so as to punish me to the extent am fed up and told God I want to go away from them,but God answered the prayer on the 17th December,2013 when I was mailed that I have won a full-sponsored Master in Msc Research Methodology at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology Kenya through European commission. And I just wrote a semester examination here in naija out of four semester. Your advice,encouragement and your own view is highly welcome
run for ur dear life broda
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by muredo(m): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2013
dejt4u:
run for ur dear life broda
Thanks ,God bless,I really aprc8 that
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by ayourbamie: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by muredo(m): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
ayourbamie: He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day.
Thanks brother,God bless

(1) (Reply)

Your Worst Lecturer In The University / Ican / Fact About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.