Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles (2482 Views)

Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust / See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja / Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by Ayekotoo(m): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Fernandez01: Bloody ofe mmanus never miss an opportunity to show the world that they are evil spawns of oduduwa . Always whining like si.ssies yet very lazy and unproductive
How are they lazy and unproductive? that they own 70% of the media houses, 80% of stockbroking firms, 60% of insurance companies, 60% of restaurants, 60% of aviation coys, 60% of higher institutes etc? you must be an ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by thewarrior72: 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
ilugunboy:

Irrelevant...

Learn to put on your thinking cap next time before jumping into a conversation....
Relevant, the ports u cited, the business activities going on there is because of southeners,if u put this into consideration, u won't be bragging over revenue generated in this ports.....

grin Who needs to put his thinking cap now?

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by Ayekotoo(m): 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
the warrior72:
U are dumber than lacasa, thesame jeep u are looking at is bullet-proof grin
so why spreading lies that he bought 600 of them? no wonder media companies hardly employ your kinsmen due to the aforementioned
Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by thewarrior72: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ayekotoo:
How are they lazy and unproductive? that they own 70% of the media houses, 80% of stockbroking firms, 60% of insurance companies, 60% of restaurants, 60% of aviation coys, 60% of higher institutes etc? you must be an ignorant
Are u an aboki?
Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by Fernandez01: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ayekotoo:

Fake statistics fabricated by an obtuse fellow tailored to delude his fellow ofe mmanus

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by thewarrior72: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ayekotoo:
so why spreading lies that he bought 600 of them? no wonder media companies hardly employ your kinsmen due to the aforementioned
Don't even try to engage me in this ur back-and-forth argument or else I will tear u to shred
Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by agbameta: 12:49am On Nov 29, 2013
lol @ villagers talking about the little and petty trades synonymous with village migrant in Lagos...
Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by LajaLaba: 2:12am On Nov 29, 2013
Aba made logics grin
Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by remarkD(m): 5:31am On Nov 29, 2013
Hot air.. to be taken with a grain of salt...

hot air... that you've been chanting for weeks and weeks now....and nothing has happened....

Stella has not gone... Stella will not go...

Stella stays. Deal with it... or.... as I say to your type on this issue... goFuck yourself.
Daz all
TribalEAST: STEALER oduah must go, NOW!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by geeez: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
coming from someone who lacks intelligence. Apparently you don't know there is FOI which opon imo thugs like you can use to access info on how Fashola ordered 2 N600 million suvs to celebrate Tinubu's birthday

Oya use the FOI law to access the information and provide to us

If you can't, then you'll forever remain as silly as this your post makes you look
Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by mike404(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2013
FreeGlobe: I can confirm that Fashola and Tinubu's N600 million worth 2 SUV's can buy 400 patrol vans for entire SW police command
FREGLOBE HOW MARKETgrin
Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by Fernandez01: 9:34am On Nov 29, 2013
All those people wey carry stella odua matter for head like groundnut sellers , abeg how market
Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 29, 2013
the warrior72:
Relevant, the ports u cited, the business activities going on there is because of southeners,if u put this into consideration, u won't be bragging over revenue generated in this ports.....

grin Who needs to put his thinking cap now?

Shut up your putrid and odoriferous mouth....

Go and read my comments from the beginning of thread and stop jumping into conversation you know little or nothing about!
Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by nedu666: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2013
lets assume u are right. however it is not about owing, this and that but what is ur turnover and profit, how much do u pay ur workers etc. go and find out how many newspapers puch, national daily, thisday sell in a day, go find out their turnover, go find out their staff salaries and other emoluments i can assure u that even u ayekotoo will curse anyone that gives u a job in nigeria media.

as for insurance dont even get me started, most insurance coys dont even have a financial statement, u might say how can, if u have ever worked in insurance u will no that insurance business is good for the ogas and bad bad bad for junior staff. as at sept only 19 insurance coys have submitted their 2012 statement to naicom. most insurance coys have no business being in business

60% resturants. absolute grandeur with no substance. visit tantalizers, sweet sensation, mrbiggs all the numerous fried chicken u will see empty halls, left over snacks sold as fresh, slimy chicken only baba God can save u. even my mama viewing center gets more customer on match days and weekends that tantilizers. with enough heavy weights as customers

60% aviation, u mean the likes of jimoh ibrahim defunct airline, no time schedule aero abi which airline are u talking about. abc transport, chisco, guo okeke, the young shall gro have more customers and lower cost than those airline. abi have u ever seen abc transport cancelling a journey due to lack of customers. ask arik air customers in london last week wetin that yeye airline use their eye see

60% glorified higher institutions where kids refuse to grow into adults. my friend ur people own names not substance.

Ayekotoo:
Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by Otono2(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2013
Ayekotoo:
liar! Have never seen Fashola in any bulletproof car other than the same UNTINTED range rover jeep he uses. you can prove us wrong
Can u recognise one when u see?
Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2013
nedu666: lets assume u are right. however it is not about owing, this and that but what is ur turnover and profit, how much do u pay ur workers etc. go and find out how many newspapers puch, national daily, thisday sell in a day, go find out their turnover, go find out their staff salaries and other emoluments i can assure u that even u ayekotoo will curse anyone that gives u a job in nigeria media.

as for insurance dont even get me started, most insurance coys dont even have a financial statement, u might say how can, if u have ever worked in insurance u will no that insurance business is good for the ogas and bad bad bad for junior staff. as at sept only 19 insurance coys have submitted their 2012 statement to naicom. most insurance coys have no business being in business

60% resturants. absolute grandeur with no substance. visit tantalizers, sweet sensation, mrbiggs all the numerous fried chicken u will see empty halls, left over snacks sold as fresh, slimy chicken only baba God can save u. even my mama viewing center gets more customer on match days and weekends that tantilizers. with enough heavy weights as customers

60% aviation, u mean the likes of jimoh ibrahim defunct airline, no time schedule aero abi which airline are u talking about. abc transport, chisco, guo okeke, the young shall gro have more customers and lower cost than those airline. abi have u ever seen abc transport cancelling a journey due to lack of customers. ask arik air customers in london last week wetin that yeye airline use their eye see

60% glorified higher institutions where kids refuse to grow into adults. my friend ur people own names not substance.

All I see here is envy with huge dose of frustration....

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by krixik(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2013
Talking nonsense when Tinubu is busy looting Lagos state treasury through contracts and he has not stopped it.
Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2013
krixik: Talking nonsense when Tinubu is busy looting Lagos state treasury through contracts and he has not stopped it.

Ignorant comment....

If you have this information of this your fact.....why not oblige us with it here or better still...walk into the EFCC office in Ikoyi....you will be rewarded.
Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by GeneralJ(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by thewarrior72: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2013
ilugunboy:

Shut up your putrid and odoriferous mouth....

Go and read my comments from the beginning of thread and stop jumping into conversation you know little or nothing about!
Like I said to one of ur lazy brothers, i don't engage ur type in this back-and-forth argument.....so fu*ck off tongue
Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by Ayekotoo(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2013
Otono2: Can u recognise one when u see?
Ask google. silly question
Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by Ayekotoo(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2013
nedu666: lets assume u are right. however it is not about owing, this and that but what is ur turnover and profit, how much do u pay ur workers etc. go and find out how many newspapers puch, national daily, thisday sell in a day, go find out their turnover, go find out their staff salaries and other emoluments i can assure u that even u ayekotoo will curse anyone that gives u a job in nigeria media.

I see envy and frustration written all over your face. sorry, its not yorubas' fault

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2013
Ayekotoo:
Why do you take these villagers serious? from their reasoning you shall know them. Hardly for many organizations to employ them into their intellectual and technical units except those born nd bred in southwest.

Not really......sometimes you just need to do humanity the favor of curing these villagers of their village-mentality.
Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by Akshow: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2013
Ayekotoo:
u dey mind them. They equate being hard working with waking up to hustle in spare part shop, armed robbery, kidnapping, ritual killing et al.
Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2013
the warrior72:
Like I said to one of ur lazy brothers, i don't engage ur type in this back-and-forth argument.....so fu*ck off tongue

Empty brain....lacking in depth and substance.
Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by Akshow: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2013

very lame. I expected u to challenge aiyekooto not bringing this childish envious frustration about the profit of these companies. He has debunk ur erroneous claim that yorubas are lazy. Come up with something better to challenge him.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by CyrusLevi(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
coming from someone who lacks intelligence. Apparently you don't know there is FOI which opon imo thugs like you can use to access info on how Fashola ordered 2 N600 million suvs to celebrate Tinubu's birthday
Remind yourself that this is Nigeria and not The USA.

Many Nigerians don't know their rights as citizens of the federation let alone understand there role in accountablility of public and government figures.

Noise makers like self-employed critics and activist can show face to reveal the truth behind any gloomy/shady event.

Though the law is already entrenched and codified,an average Nigerian isn't of the status quo.
Re: Fashola: Oduah’s Armoured Cars ‘ll Buy 51 Patrol Vehicles by Ayekotoo(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
nedu666:
60% aviation, u mean the likes of jimoh ibrahim defunct airline, no time schedule aero abi which airline are u talking about. abc transport, chisco, guo okeke, the young shall gro have more customers and lower cost than those airline. abi have u ever seen abc transport cancelling a journey due to lack of customers. ask arik air customers in london last week wetin that yeye airline use their eye see.
you compared Caverton Helicopters with chisco transport? Skyway Aviation(Sahcol) with ABC transport? Airline Services and Logistics(ASL) with Guo okeke? you must be high on sepe!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Right Solution Is To Impeach President Jonathan Now! / List Of Great Presidents From 70 Years Old And Above / Lokoja-Abuja Road Blocked As Abuja Residents Leave In Droves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.