Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust (37229 Views)

N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest / 6 Armoured Cars Arrive Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by zik4ever: 8:04am On Dec 15, 2015
The Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA) under the leadership of retired Colonel Sambo Dasuki procured bullet proof vehicles for all former heads of state and presidents of Nigeria, Daily Trust gathered yesterday.

According to a source who does not want to be mentioned, the embattled NSA who is facing corruption charges for extra budgetary expenditure under the Goodluck Jonathan administration in the alleged arms purchase deal, also purchased bullet proof cars for all former presidents and heads of states.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/ex-heads-of-state-got-armoured-cars-from-dasuki/124399.html#bzEo71xeRZhWO2Sv.99
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by StepTwo: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2015
so Mr Buhari follow bdat?

na wao. when you d hit nail untop ply-wood and you no knw say ur hand dei under

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Young03(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2015
ah don tire for ds dasuki saga

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by bamite(m): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2015
Ok.. Sing on
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by DEXTROVERT: 8:13am On Dec 15, 2015
make I confess, I got just N200 MTN recharge card from Dansuki it was meant to be the fee for this comment , However I'm not ready to return it cos my I forgot my transfer PIN

to get N500 ,send ' DANSUKI ' to 4100 charges apply

48 Likes

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by smartblu(m): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2015
Don't steal. Leave that to the government. It's their moral duty.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Lvlink(f): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2015
Oya Buhari come and probe yourself!

I challenge you to probe yourself, since probing has taken over governance!

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by likata: 8:18am On Dec 15, 2015
ok
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Pidggin(f): 8:19am On Dec 15, 2015
You see?! They are all guilty of benefiting from Dasuki, including Bubu. Shouldn't all of them be probed?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Awoofawo(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2015
Seems Dasuki wants to take everyone down to hade?! The allegation is getting more complex and may die soon as result of inconclusive evidences when the real power that be are rope in?! cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by utytill(m): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2015
efcc got a bad case here.dasuki smart die.small small judges,imam,pastor,ashawos,okada man,taxi driver etc etc names go show.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by greatness22(m): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2015
Dasuki sef, hope he didn't 4get to include my name, cos the N5b i receieve, i cannot finish it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Mightymanna(m): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2015
this thing is becoming more serious by day, i hope it will never reach nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by agabusta: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2015
Its no big deal to purchase Bullet proof jeeps for all Former Head of states. When the one they are using gets old and due for replacements. By law, they deserve to be properly protected, and that responsibility falls squarely on the FGN.

But if it is the cash earmarked for Arms purchase that was diverted and used for that purpose, then Dansuki is guilty of misappropriation.

Why didn't he make a request to purchase bullet proof cars for Ex Head of States in the 2015 budget? He is just forming smart, and trying to use that as justification for other illegal purposes he used the arms money for.

The bullet proof jeep, GEJ went with now, when it gets old, it is the responsibility of the FGN to change it for him. But it should be properly appropriated in the budget.

Not that they will take money meant to buy arms and use for another purpose.

It is called stealing while using good intention as an alibi.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by osazeeblue01: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2015
I said it, so Buhari is among them. They must go to jail

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by bjdon: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2015
Ok I must confess my own.

I got 1 bottle of Star beer and a plate of pepper soup from Sambo Dasuki. Please can anybody tell me where I can return 'The loot' grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by zik4ever: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2015
Dasuki to expose more

According to the source close to the former NSA, it had become necessary for Dasuki to expose the first in the series of the top beneficiaries, which include former heads of state and presidents, who were bought bullet-proof Sports Utility Vehicles by the ONSA with funds approved by former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Although Dasuki is keeping the names of the beneficiaries of the car gifts to himself, the source told Vanguard that he was ready to spill the beans at the appropriate time, saying that the list will shock Nigerians.

Former national security adviser of ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, Sambo Dasuki (R), speaks with his lawyer Ahmed Raji, during his trial at the federal high court in Abuja, on September 1, 2015. Nigerian prosecutors on September 1, 2015 slapped a charge of unlawful possession of arms against Dasuki. Dasuki was arraigned on a "one-count charge of being in possession of firearms without licence," Prosecutor Mohammed Diri told the federal high court in Abuja. AFP PHOTO
Former national security adviser of ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, Sambo Dasuki . AFP PHOTO

According to the Dasuki aide, all the former presidents and heads of state got one exotic car from the embattled NSA and did not find out the source of the funding. The officer explained that of all the former presidents, one of them who has been very vociferous demanded two of the SUVs from the ONSA, who grudgingly obliged him.

The former head of state, it was gathered, had explained to Dasuki that he needed one of the vehicles to be kept for him in Abuja and another to be stationed in Lagos to ease his movement to the two main Nigerian cities. The officer however refused to give the cost of the exotic cars bought for the former heads of state and president, saying that the details could be obtained from the ONSA.

“What is coming will shock Nigerians and many of them will get to know if indeed Dasuki used the money to enrich himself as being bandied in many quarters. As a law-abiding NSA, he had to carry out the instructions handed over to him by the Presidency and nothing more,” the aide said.

“It is also instructive to note that those who are now blaming Dasuki for carrying out his assigned duties and calling for his head actually benefitted immensely from the security vote, which was domiciled in his office. The truth of the matter is that all over the world security votes are used for various reasons to bring about national peace and stability and Dasuki could not have done otherwise,” his aide said.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/arms-probe-dasuki-set-to-name-more-beneficiaries/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2015
is protecting past heads of state/presidents part of national security? imagine if buhari was killed at the kawo bombing right before the elections.

to me o, this is money well spent on national security and nothing to bring up here unless if the cars where bought at outrageous prices.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2015
Awoofawo:
Seems Dasuki wants to take everyone down to hade?! The allegation is getting more complex and may die soon as result of inconclusive evidences when the real power that be are rope in?! cheesy

I laugh APC and Buhari...Buhari was warned not to witch-hunt....Now the Hunter has become the hunted grin grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by youngval1388(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2015
the mod Wey ban me. I know it is mynd44 . if I swear for u e go work Ooo. Sha, I don repent fully. Sai buhari Sai one Nigeria.
lols

1 Like

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by rayblast(m): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2015
waow am begining to like dis Dasuki guy . Very soon him go talk say all d cry wey Mama patience cry , all d blood sharing cry , al d Ojukwu is dead buh he s manhood wil live foreva cry , all d only u waka cum cry she was paid to do d crying . How much was she paid for dat ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by 9jatriot(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2015
If he is really towing this line, then he should be advised that it will implicate him further. Such vehicles are already embedded in a budgets, so if he using Arms funds to do what had already been budgeted, then he will have to explain what happened to the budgeted one, either way the excuse is lame.

14 Likes

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by ALTERNATEID: 10:11am On Dec 15, 2015
Former heads of state are entitled to security protection and vehicles. The armoured vehicles are always budgeted for so, no big deal here.

GEJ will also start enjoying the same benefits from next year. So, Dasuki can't hide under this excuse to explain away how he and jonathan stole and shared $2.1billion meant for hardware purchase.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by rifasenate11(m): 10:16am On Dec 15, 2015
Young03:
ah don tire for ds dasuki saga

grin

2500 likes 1121 Shares
Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2015
Dasuki is trying to fight dirty and blackmail the FG with threats. Buhari should not give up on Dasuki's case. We are all interested, even if PMB himself is indicted, we want to see the end. I don't want this to end the way saraki' case ended

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by hopara1(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2015
THIS CASE IS ENDING SOON,BCUS X FACTORS INVOLVED NOW!QUOTE ME ANY WHERE.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Ptoocool(m): 11:15am On Dec 15, 2015
Ah just tire for dis dasuki palava, we all knw wia diz is heading even b4 diz revelation..

Now wey lots of people are involved, case go die even b4 it start.. Mchewww

B4 na Linda black gate ah know, wia iz diz #Dasukigate cum...ming frm? Who dis Dasuki don help, ah no know..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by frankwells(f): 11:15am On Dec 15, 2015
for ur info:Dasukigate gave me $2m for spiritual purpose in my region

1 Like

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by babasanti: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2015
pleaese when is the EFCC arresting that ugly incest father and buhari. they all must be charged to court,no soft landing. no excuse ,anybody way chop 1 naira must vomit am

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Smartsyn(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2015
Chai, this Dasuki must be Fada Christmas, just that his own gifts are for adults and his white beards are not long and big...

1 Like

Re: Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust by Psalm18: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2015
ALTERNATEID:
Former heads of state are entitled to security protection and vehicles. The armoured vehicles are always budgeted for so, no big deal here.

GEJ will also start enjoying the same benefits from next year. So, Dasuki can't hide under this excuse to explain away how he and jonathan stole and shared $2.1billion meant for hardware purchase.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security: Ned Nwoko Meets IGP Adamu, Sets To Donate CCTV Camera / The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) / Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.