Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Christians Give Muslims A Breathing Space - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christians Give Muslims A Breathing Space (532 Views)

Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? / Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians Give Muslims A Breathing Space by emmysoftyou: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
I have realised that the CHRISTIAN apologist or followers are thoroughly in rage with the followers of ISLAM.
And i am not happy with your inconsiderate momemtum towards our fellow muslim which is undesideratum.
I know the christians are angry because of the despicable act of the extremist/fanatics in the world and the boko haram in the north.And that's the reason You gave your countless examples to castigate the muslims and forget about the better ones and true religious ones among,**tears**,i mean the innocent ones deserved a BREATHING AIR.
I am sick and tire of all these contemptible words against the islamic religion without action to put it to an end and you can't because ISLAMIC RELIGION has come to stay by God's own will.
the moment we embrace one and another,that is when you will understand that islam is a religion of Peace{salaam}.
You left the christian rooms,to provoke islamic religious followers in their room just because you want them feel the hatred and anger you have against the muslem in your heart.
Brother search your heart
sister search your heart.
Dont forget the bible preaches love and that is one love for all.
Despite the muslim tryin to be tolerance in explaining their religion teaching for you to understand yet the christian will digress the topic where it will anger the followers of islam,Chai,Is that good?
Brother search your heart
sister do the same and
Please give them a BREATHING SPACE.ONE LOVE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion About What Is Happening To Nigerian Muslims / Protest/vigil At Nigeria High Commission In London On Quds Day Massacre In Zaria / Hajj Step By Step - Complete A - Z Guidelines (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.