Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,189 members, 7,839,043 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Do You Have Any Question for Us? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Have Any Question for Us? (474 Views)

Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant / Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Question for Us? by worldz(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hello house,

I recently had an interview and was looking forward to the usual last interview question (do you have any question for us?) interviewers habitually ask but didnt get it. I was tempted to go ahead and throw a question but had to stop myself as I felt it was a first round interview and just shouldn't bother.

So what do you all think? Is it proper to throw questions to the interviewers toward the end of the interview without them calling for it, especially in a first round interview? Your responses are most welcomed.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Is Teaching And Lecturing The Only Carriers In Pure Chemistry? / New Year Career Plan (uk) / Vacancy:accountants Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.