Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai (23295 Views)

We Talk About Career. What Influences Your Career Choice? / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant / Ask Me Questions About Careers In The Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
Any question at all about career I'm UAE I will answer you.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by Exmay(m): 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
What r the chances for a Nigerian Trained Doctor over there.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
your chances are good. I know quite a number of Nigerians working as nurses in the emirate but very few doctors. most come in but when they are unable to pick their desired jobs, switch over. It is all a product of luck if you ask me because you may just arrive and be lucky to find your desired job, especially if you are ready to live in other emirates but Dubai.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by belindy(f): 12:24am On Sep 18, 2014
what are the chances for one interested in hospitality and with years of experience in Nigeria
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by schiphol003: 7:35am On Sep 18, 2014
What is the chance for a graduate Elect engineer with about 1 year experience in the telecom field.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
@ belindy, you have such an interesting career here that is super sort after in the UAE. 85% jobs that are available by my calculation is hospitality. so you are good to go. definitely and surely you will not regret it.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
@ schiphol, there is no profession that is not in high demand in the UAE, by my experience, I would rather say time and chance happens to us all depending on when we arrive the country and the availability of jobs @ that point in time. my advice though will be when you arrive the UAE, don't settle for only jobs in Dubai alone. expand your horizon to other Emirates especially Abu Dhabi, where all there oil companies are situated.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by belindy(f): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
OK. thanks for the insight. my question now is how do I go about pursuing a career in hospitality over there...
next step, requirements and all
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by switlary: 3:11am On Sep 21, 2014
Op can I pm you?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by joelreg(m): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2014
What about engineering surveyor. 4 yrs exp in road and high rise building
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by mukthar2000(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2014
can i get any sponsorship to gain a job in dubai and pay back
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
What about construction industry workers? Like quantity surveyors.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
@ switlary, yes u can
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
@ belindy, you have to move over to the UAE with a 2 months visa and search for your desired job

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
@ papiforreal, the construction industry is a booming industry for real because construction seems to be a constant in the UAE. I know a lot of niaja guys work on construction sites but I cannot say which position they hold there or their fields of study. but what am sure of is that the UAE is an unending construction site. In all, if you desire living over here, you have to give it a shot by visiting and seeing things first hand.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
@ murktar 2000, you are not going to get any free sponsorship my dear. Traveling abroad cost money and the UAE is not an exception.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
@ joelreg, you are good to go because the UAE is home to a lot of high rise building and construction generally. I am sure it will be worth the while.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by switlary: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
slimup: @ switlary, yes u can

Better still let me have your email, I want to mail you
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by swscorpio: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pls,what about an Electrical Engr with CCNP and RHCE? Can I get a job releted to my field(Linux)? I hv a 4 yrs working experience.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
@ switlary I already replied your email through Nairaland waiting to hear from u.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
@ swscopio, yes you can get your desired dream job matching your qualification and experience any day any time, but don't rule out luck and the God factor. All I can assure you is that there are vacancies to be filled on a daily basis in the whole of the UAE.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by swscorpio: 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
slimup: @ swscopio, yes you can get your desired dream job matching your qualification and experience any day any time, but don't rule out luck and the God factor. All I can assure you is that there are vacancies to be filled on a daily basis in the whole of the UAE.

But can someone apply from here after getting d job then will arrange 4 d visa nd trip,if it is can u giv me a related site or person have to travel there?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2014
@ swscopio, yes you can apply from home through any of the job sites related to the UAE like Dubbizle.com and the rest that you can get through Google. But from my experience, it is very difficult to get a job that way because there are lots of people on ground especially Indians, gaming for the same position.
If you ask me, I think it is better for you to travel down yourself and join the job market here and see things for yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by nibblekenny: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
@slimup, about the careers in Dubai,I feel you and you right. If I want to travel to Dubai, can you help with visa procurement and with respect to the job, since one don't have anyone there.how do one proceed on arrival
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
@ nibblekenny, i don't get involved with visa procurement truly, but I can introduce you to the person that procured mine. when my visa was procured, she liased with her partners here in the UAE, to help me with job openings which really helped me then.
but if still need my help on arrival just in case, I will also help by giving you job info if and only when you keep in touch.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by nibblekenny: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Okay well said. Are you in whatsapp
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by saintandsinnerz: 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Can somebody who lead Public Administration and with a masters degree get a job in U.A.E?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 6:31am On Sep 24, 2014
yes you can but they will not give any importance to your masters degree until you acquire the 2 years experience needed in the UAE.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by rudyislife: 6:48am On Sep 24, 2014
please how much will processing a visa with that your arrangement cost,and what are the chances of a chemical engineer with no experience getting a job in the uae?*
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by enzoloyal: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2014
i have a bsc in political science.......what job offer can i get in the UAE. also pls kindly message me directly for the visa processing
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by slimup: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
@ Rudy yes you can,even without experience but you may not get the desired position or job specification until you have gained two years experience working in the UAE, because that is what they value most. as for your other question, just send me a private message.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hello papiforreal.
this is goatleg. Mail me at ediebright@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Company Punishes Protesting Staff With Late Payment (Memo) / Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba / What Is The Best Thing U Like About your Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.