Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? (82324 Views)

Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing / If Taking Our Bath Makes The Body Clean, Then What Makes The Bath Towel Dirty? / Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by blaqueoracle: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2013
Dead cells that is being shed from the skin
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by everG: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2013
Sepp360: Few days back, i purposely asked my younger brother how often he washes his towel and the reply he threw back at me kept me wondering.

If truely, we keep our body clean by bathing with good soap and clean water, what then makes the towel dirty?...
we are made from dust and wat ever ur towel gets is from d particle of our raw material...... dust!!! ([b]laugh 4change ws de[/b]r)
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Bolurx(m): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2013
Quite Rhetorical
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Yemlizzy(f): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2013
I feel its the accumulated dirt and dust particles,and sometimes when a towel is wet and isn't spread to dry then used again could lead to such.
Also,no bath is 100 percent clean and void of germs so there is always a probability of the towel being dirty.
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by iamdsam: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2013
The towel getting dirty when you use it to clean your wet clean body has a simple reason to it. As a Warri boy win resides in Warri leaving in a face me I face you compound which has a half wrecked bathroom (if you know what I mean. The bathroom be like death room. Very rough and almost falling down without doors). When you wanna take your bath, you need to hang you towel on the dirty door or on top of a stick which is made for such in the bathroom. Your towel would probably get stained after you remove it. I don't use towel to clean my yet body after bath but I only use it to cover my unclothedness as I go to and out of the bath room. That's the main reason why mine gets dirty and I also try to watch it regularly. As for those staying in big and lavish apartments which has world class bath rooms, I don't know how theirs get dirty but no matter what it must still get dirty as you use it regularly. I don comment finish!

1 Like

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by khattab02: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2013
brownlord:

Try make use of iron sponge, the mind one when my mama dey use wash back of pot, also VIN

try and come back with the good news
Haba! You wan peel the face??
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sepp360: hmmm!... Maybe my younger bro doesn't have a twiter or facebook account!...
yeah maybe he doesn't...buh u'd kno better...nd yh..dt rmindz me...cute pic wif ur GF...4got 2 comment on d original thread#
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by simdam500(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
The rate at which d sponge and soap clean d body is not d same as d towel
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by ernestmyfather(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
na ur internal body odour dey dirty d towel......... No ask me hw again
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by seangy4konji: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
ok o
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by InHim4Him(m): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Bathing is not about cleanliness but refreshment cooling. How on earth can anyone keep the body clean at the rate at which dead cells are produced and the constant chemical reactions between the body and the atmosphere?
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Tmonex: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
because u cant clean d entire body ,sme parts still get ommitted e.g..after eating amala with gbegiri soup wash ur hand soup then clean it with a white towel,Its still gets stained.

1 Like

Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Sepp360(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
Conner44:

You CHANGE your towel or you WASH your towel every 3 days? Which is it?

Do you live in a hotel room? Or have a very bad skin disease?
hahahahaha!.... Lwtmb!
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Sepp360(m): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
freemon50:

Let me help Google: its Covalent Bond
Courtesy: Chemistry Professor
yhu fink so?....

For me, I fink its electrostatic!.. Ask google again!...
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tmonex: because u cant clean d entire body ,sme parts still get ommitted e.g..after eating amala with gbegiri soup wash ur hand soup then clean it with a white towel,Its still gets stained.

shocked shocked shocked I think I'll go read a book now, this is too much for my brains to process. cheesy cheesy
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Sepp360(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
heefeholuwah: yeah maybe he doesn't...buh u'd kno better...nd yh..dt rmindz me...cute pic wif ur GF...4got 2 comment on d original thread#
thanks bro!...
I appreciate ur compliment!
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Rejoice5000(f): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nairalanders una no go kill person.see qst i have never thought of that
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by ninty: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Share your information, idea, news etc on this new Nigerian forum www.nintyforum.com ....
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by hikmoj(m): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
yamz: 1. soap residue
2. dirt from the air
3. using towel for other things eg napkin

u remember ur chemistry...
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by oladosuphemmy: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
IT IS AS A RESULT OF ACTIVITIES OF MICROBES ESP. IF IT'S NOT PROPERLY DRIED AFTER USING.
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Datsme: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
idprincess: Because we are made from dust and so it can't be completely washed off. Ever.

Try it... No matter how hard you scrub or how much you wash your body, if you rub your finger/ cloth firmly against your skin, some dust will still come off.
Its nt dust but dead cells of the skin.
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by tohero(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
have you tried scrubing your body wit ur nail after bath??..ur bathe wont get all the dirts off
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by TerryCarr(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
butt grease tongue
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Sheenor: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
idprincess: Because we are made from dust and so it can't be completely washed off. Ever.

Try it... No matter how hard you scrub or how much you wash your body, if you rub your finger/ cloth firmly against your skin, some dust will still come off.
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
its called accumulation. The body is not totally clean after bath.
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by teebabe17(f): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
Domwiz4all: Has any body eva used cleanser or spirit n cottonwool to cleanse ur face immediately afta bath? If u hav eva den u wil no we dont get our body clean afta bath as we all tot
. Daz jez d point,same thing u xperience wen u wake-up in d mawin.ur bed ll be dusty even afta u dust it b4 going 2 bed
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by DeeAngel85: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sepp360: Few days back, i purposely asked my younger brother how often he washes his towel and the reply he threw back at me kept me wondering.

If truely, we keep our body clean by bathing with good soap and clean water, what then makes the towel dirty?...

Thats to show you that dust we are and dust shall we return.......
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by RomeoRaga(m): 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2013

there's no way you can be 100% clean from bathing, if u doubt me, scrub very hard on your skin after bath and see what comes out of it. It's like a clay(dirt) with a very bad smell. Maybe because the bible says that we are made out of sand "just maybe". So that's how the towel gets dirty even after a "thoughtful clean" bath.
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Ofido(m): 6:12am On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author=idprincess]Because we are made from dust and so it can't be completely washed off. Ever.

Try it... No matter how hard you scrub or how much you wash your body, if you rub your finger/ cloth firmly against your skin, some dust will still come off.[/quote

BEST ANSWER EVER, BABE YOU WISE ABEG. I DEY LOFF YOU SELF
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by kolamilan(m): 7:30am On Dec 04, 2013
nice observation.
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Hakeem3(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2013
Remember man was made frm clay ,, so no skin can ever be totally clean.. Kapish
Re: If Proper Bathing Makes The Body Clean, What Makes The Towel Dirty? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2013
Häkëëm3: Remember man was made frm clay ,, so no skin can ever be totally clean.. Kapish

If you want to comment next time, read some books or do some research OK. Don't voice nonsense on the Internet.

Man wasn't made from clay. If man was made from clay, what was our bones made of?

Bones don't become dust even after millions of years when we die. undecided and sometimes our flesh don't become dust too depending on the soil topology in which we were buried.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) / Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It / Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.