Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,489 members, 7,826,841 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers (8344 Views)

Buhari Met With Principal Officers Of Senate & House Of Representative{photos} / Pics : Saraki Present As Buhari Meets With Principal Officers Of Senate And Reps / Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Fricain: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2013
BE PAID N228,800 MONTHLY!
Grab this ICT Empowerment opportunity today. Get trained FREE of charge and be paid cash! Read More:
http:///social/354/14865
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by maysimsimple(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2013
Eneze1:

this statement coming from a muslim guy you need a big hug

I'm also a muslim, and Islam is my religion. I second on this. In honesty, the truth been said. I live in IB, close to a missionary school, St annes girls grammar sch. They have both xtians n muslim girls in d sch, but, not for once I have ever come across a muslim girl goin to sch with an hijab on, d only time I see that is on fridays and after sch hours when they are going for the jumat prayers. To be frank, their are muslim missionary schs also, where u won't find a church in it. I only wish we can start living in reality and not some sort of old primitive ways.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by whyman(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2013
The principal was beaten by the thugs hired by Romoke -the girl at the centre of the crisis. The principal said that she was rude and asked her to serve a punishment but instead she ignored the principal and starts asking for snacks from her friend. This led to the principal beaten her and she went out and brought her thugs to beat the principal in retaliation. She does not wear Hijab nor does she has any in her bag at the time. The issue is not religious as most daily newspapers reported it it was about disciplinary issue. Please, let us get the truth before we started pointing accusing fingers at people/institutions who are innocent.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by ichommy(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2013
Okay o
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by toluxa1(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2013
Wowww....Join this Channel - C0043BF43
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by LMAyedun(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2013
Okay! Next plssss
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Olugbenger(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2013
Why are islamists so violent and evil that they had to attack the principal?

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Eneze1(f): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2013
maysimsimple:

I'm also a muslim, and Islam is my religion. I second on this. In honesty, the truth been said. I live in IB, close to a missionary school, St annes girls grammar sch. They have both xtians n muslim girls in d sch, but, not for once I have ever come across a muslim girl goin to sch with an hijab on, d only time I see that is on fridays and after sch hours when they are going for the jumat prayers. To be frank, their are muslim missionary schs also, where u won't find a church in it. I only wish we can start living in reality and not some sort of old primitive ways.

thank you, there was an issue that was similar to this when I was in Secondary school, the principal of the school then ask the Muslims elders that will they allow him as a christian to build a chapel in their school if it was a muslim school, they kept quiet because what they were agitating for then was to build a mosque in the school, he said if they agree that means he doesn't have any problem with them building a mosque in the school

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Eneze1(f): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2013
whyman: The principal was beaten by the thugs hired by Romoke -the girl at the centre of the crisis. The principal said that she was rude and asked her to serve a punishment but instead she ignored the principal and starts asking for snacks from her friend. This led to the principal beaten her and she went out and brought her thugs to beat the principal in retaliation. She does not wear Hijab nor does she has any in her bag at the time. The issue is not religious as most daily newspapers reported it it was about disciplinary issue. Please, let us get the truth before we started pointing accusing fingers at people/institutions who are innocent.

really??
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by dwittyc0der(f): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2013
@[0:0:]

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by dammytosh: 11:24am On Nov 29, 2013
maysimsimple:

There is hope.
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by mike404(m): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2013
Rednaxelot: does this make sense at all!
IT MAKE BRAIN DIE
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Seth89(m): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2013
before i know what to post, who are the tax payers?
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by mike404(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2013
Aromas: Well am a muslim n my religion is Islam, seems as if I've already know such a thing we surely occur when I said dat revolutionary in education must be on genuine reasons. Ogbeni has a made a total mistakes in d policy he took on education sector in OSUN STATE. We all need to obey n guide the conduct of law that allows the establishment of MISSIONARY SCHOOLS, most of we muslims goes to missionary schools and we all know that they follow the curriculum of state ministry of education. Please, let us learn to respect other religions and policies. Ogbeni should stick to his word by bringing out those fools that beats up dis man
MAY GOD INCREASE YOUR LIFE SPAN
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by waxingmoon: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2013
ERockson: Aregbe created the problem for d state with evil policy of mergin schools. With dis parochial policy d over 40yrs Fakunle grammar school is gone. Dis man needs helps

So,it is evil to merge schools.nawaaooo
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by oluxy(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2013
Well, everybody got policy. Pray to get to higher position and you will know you did have a policy as he got one.
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by mike404(m): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2013
toluxa1: Wowww....Join this Channel - C0043BF43
YOU AND YOUR MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PARTY SHOULD NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD PLEASEangry SEXKILLS TAKE NOTE sad
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Slimmos(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2013
Fu*ck aregbesola...dat man is a fanatics...infact a devil sent to Osun state...to distabilize d peace and peaceful co-existence btw christians and muslims.......God pass u....yeye man with his gemu like Goat own
Aregbe sucks....Apc Sucks.... All is Policies Suck....all his Families Sucks...........y on earth will a muslim wear hijab to a christian schooll....dat mean as a celestial or cherubim church member,,,i should also wear my sutana or white garment to school...and anglican should wear their cassock to school to.....congrat to me.....50th to comment

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by superstar1(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
I have respect for aregbe, as a result of his creativity and the vision that he has. He crossed the Rubicon by merging schools that are not of the same faith together. He needs to be a gentleman enough to realise it and reverse it asap. That is being a gentleman.

Before the advent of this administration, we have had religious peace in every part of SW and I can boldly say that it is extremely rare to see a family without seeing the 2religions being practiced. We are first of all yorubas and Aregbe should not undo his good works by sowing a seed of discord among us that we might only know the beginning, the end might be calamitous for everybody.

God bless odu'a
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by temitemi1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
He should act fast n stop advertising it on d pages of newspaper
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by duni04(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
jerseyboy: Yerima introduced sharia into Nigerian public space and we ended up with Boko haram and the North has never been the same. Aregbesola will take full credit for what becomes of the so called religious tolerance of the South West as a result of his lunacy.
Funny u mentioned zamfara cos there's never been any reported case of boko haram attacksin zamfara state. Some would argue that the strict implementation of Sharia law in Zamfara and other North western states, unlike the North eastern states, has helped curb violence and crime in these states
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by saved: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
kolawaxxy: Good! Why should a muslim who insists on wearing her hijab attend a baptist school in the first place?
:-- I wonder o ( in Yoruba accent)

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Pattey(m): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
maysimsimple:

I hope the resident NairaLand jihadists see this ^^^ . . . Not that their brains can still be repaired, BUT let the knowledge at least CHOOK them cheesy
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Ayekotoo(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
geeez: Good move by Aregbesola

And although I'm a Christian, I think all schools should allow female students who are Muslims wear their hijab
I disagree with you. I'm a Yoruba and Christian, we should seperate religion from Education if we want to attain that height. At the tender age, we should try as much as possible to unite our children to see themselves as one. There must be uniformity without discrimination. let's all pupils wear same uniforms in public schools. but if anyone wants his or her kid to put on whatever, the person should look for an appropriate private school and get his/ her enrolled.
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by doncaster(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2013

And although I'm a Christian, I think all schools should allow female students who are Muslims wear their hijab
even Aregbe shyte on your head you will support him cos he is Yoruba and APC.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Ayekotoo(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
kolawaxxy: Good! Why should a muslim who insists on wearing her hijab attend a baptist school in the first place?
Good but the school in question is a government school. All governors in western states of Nigeria should drop all these missionary names( Christian and Islamic names) and rename all public schools in their respective states. SAY no to Almaddiya schools, Baptist schools, CMS Schools, Al- mikimot schools, Salvation schools et all in public schools.
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by gratiaeo(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
kolawaxxy: sorry bro. Are you a product of bestiality? undecided
This your lunatic is it hereditary?
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Ayekotoo(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Aromas: Well am a muslim n my religion is Islam, seems as if I've already know such a thing we surely occur when I said dat revolutionary in education must be on genuine reasons. Ogbeni has a made a total mistakes in d policy he took on education sector in OSUN STATE. We all need to obey n guide the conduct of law that allows the establishment of MISSIONARY SCHOOLS, most of we muslims goes to missionary schools and we all know that they follow the curriculum of state ministry of education. Please, let us learn to respect other religions and policies. Ogbeni should stick to his word by bringing out those fools that beats up dis man
lovely write- up! SAY No to religion in public schools, No to fanaticism, No to bigotry, No to extremism.
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Ayekotoo(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
dammytosh:

And Celestial Church Members to wear Sutana White Garment

Deeper life to modify their uniform not to reveal anything. The way their sisters appear.

Anglican should add cape to the school uniform and look like choir.

If you don't allow those two, then please no hijab. You don't av to be a christian or muslim , it is common sense.
I love this post!

We said it when he started his MERGER nonsense, he thought it is APC and PDP merger
you got it wrong here. There's nothing bad about the merger, parents should be enlightened and educated about the education policy. The government should set up more Parents- Teachers meetings to curb this ignorance
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by AODT(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
Why will a student choose to wear hijab when its not the school uniform? I believe each school has right to the type of school uniform they so choose thus if you plan to attend a school, and you think in your religious inclination or personal believe can't wear the school uniform (as good as I can't obey the school rules and regulations) then stay away from such school instead of being a nuisance to everybody.
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by Ayekotoo(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
maysimsimple:

This is how it should be!
Re: Aregbesola Vows To Deal With Principal’s Attackers by gbrown(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2013

BROS PEOPLE LIKE U DISGUST ME, IT,S ALWAYS GOOD TO TRAVEL FAR AND WIDE,AND OBSERVE THINGS BEFORE MAKING UR CONCLUSIONS, THERE IS A MIXED SCHOOL CLOSE TO GOVT HOUSE IN KANO, ALL FEMALE STUDENTS MUST DRESS THE MUSLIM WAY UR RELIGIOUS BELIEF IS IRRELEVANT TO THE SCHOOL AUTHORITY, GO TO KAWO,JAKARA IN KANO CITY AND PARTS OF HOTORO, CHRISTIANS AND NON MUSLEMS ARE FORCED TO DRESS THE MUSLEM WAY OR RISK BEING ATTACKED, IT,S COMMON PRACTICE FOR A FEMALE WEARING TROUSERS OR SKIMPY CLOTHES TO BE STONED OR MOLESTED IN BADAWA AND KAWO AREA IN KANO
AS A CHRISTIAN IN KANO THERE ARE PARTICULAR AREAS U CAN WORSHIP FREELY, THE BOTTOMLINE IS THIS,IF MUSLEMS FIND IT DIFFICULT TO TOLERATE OTHERS THEY SHOULDN'T BE OFFENDED IF A SCHOOL PRINCIPAL FORBIDS HIJAB, OUTSIDE BADAWA AND SABONGARI AREA IN KANO U ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ERECT A CHURCH BUILDING, IF U DO IT WILL SURELY BE BURNT DOWN, BUT IT,S PERMITTED TO BUILD MOSQUE ANYWHERE, SO MUSLEMS SHOULD NOT TAKE OFFENCE OVER THIS HIJAB ISSUE,I,VE LIVED AMONGST MUSLEMS FOR LONG, MY CONCLUSION IS THAT THEY CANNOT STAND ANYTHING UNISLAMIC,BELIEVE ME THEY CAN TURN VIOLENT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix / [Graphic Image]Woman Bites Off Husband's Manh••d After Killing Him. viewer's Dis / The Great Zik didn't learn well from history. My Brother Is Now The VC Of UNN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.