Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix (8285 Views)

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. / Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by cindicandy(f): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2015
I want to know why?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by tunwumi: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2015
Ask Google.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by cindicandy(f): 7:22am On Apr 08, 2015
Why is it that only Lagos which is a no man's land where you see other people from other regions? Why is ibadan and abeakuta still like rural areas till today?

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by yommyphresh(m): 7:24am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:
Why is it that only Lagos which is a no man's land where you see other people from other regions? Why is ibadan and abeakuta still a rural areas till today?
I would have loved to respond but this ur English no go gree me grin. Abeg no go quote me o cos na anoda gun u go blow and I shall give it to you Double Double! grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by lionness(f): 7:24am On Apr 08, 2015
Whats with the Ibos and the past?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by jimi4us: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2015
cos dey also behave primitive till now.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by jimi4us: 7:26am On Apr 08, 2015
yommyphresh:
I would have loved to respond but this ur English no go gree me grin. Abeg no go quote me o cos na anoda gun u go blow and I shall give it to you Double Double! grin grin grin
simple question you no sabi answer, shame on you olodo.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by cindicandy(f): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2015
lionness:
Whats with the Ibos and the past?

Is that yolobbas are no longer living in mud home till today? Do u want current pix?
Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 08, 2015
It's time you stopped all this nonsense thread. It's never added any value to any right minded individual. Grow up kid.smiley no one values ethnocentrism again... Morning.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by haywire1: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:
Why is it that only Lagos which is a no man's land where you see other people from other regions? Why is ibadan and abeakuta still a rural areas till today?

What's this one saying? He or abi na she said lagos is a no man's land, u must be an igbo person to av said such nonsense, onisha, aba and co are igbo man's land abi nonsense.
If not oba of lagos couldn't control his temper, he should av stylishly remove all igbos from lagos back to una villages or stylishly push all igbos into d lagoon cos we knw igbos av no sense since d days of ojukwu (civil war). D future of igbo culture is shaking seriously.

Since u don't av mud houses in ur igbo village then go back to ur village and start farming biko. Flat Head angry

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:
I want to know why?

Young lady.
You shldnt join hands with does who wnt to destroy over 50yrs of hard work
Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by cindicandy(f): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2015
Unintelligent response. Why are you people still living in mud homes in your various state capitals? Don't call Lagos became it is a no man's land developed by federal government.

haywire1:

What's this one saying? He or abi na she said lagos is a no man's land, u must be an igbo person to av said such nonsense, onisha, aba and co are igbo man's land abi nonsense.
If not oba of lagos couldn't control his temper, he should av stylishly remove all igbos from lagos back to una villages.

Since u don't av mud road in ur igbo village then go back to ur village and start farming biko. Flat Head angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by cindicandy(f): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2015
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by haywire1: 7:37am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:
Unintelligent response. Why are you people still living mud homes in your various state capitals? Don't call Lagos became it is a no man's land developed by federal government.

How old are you? Read igbo history before civil war,after civil war and present igbo. You will knw igbo neva improve in anyway. Igbo can NEVER be president of Nigeria becos igbos always outsmart each other. Google abt advantages and disadv of mud houses before saying rubbish, flat head angry
Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by Adeyinka12(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2015
That is how life goes then, ''oun ani lagbe laruge'' that is what they have then. Those igbo will come here now and tribalies this tread. ''Awon omo ale''

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by thorpido(m): 7:39am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:
Why don't you spend you time developing your english instead of displaying this shallowness?
Abeakuta ko,Idriskuta ni.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by haywire1: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2015
Adeyinka12:
That is how life goes then, ''oun ani lagbe laruge'' that is what they have then. Those igbo will come here now and tribalies this tread. ''Awon omo ale''

Abi, i.diot tribe, they will destroy their papa house( omo ale), do bloodmoney to build mansion and die like fowl. Some wil buy latest car nd stil live in a rented house. Very soon igbo wil be history

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by yommyphresh(m): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2015
jimi4us:
na your wife? abi wetin de pepper u for body? Flatheaded MOFO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by akins56(m): 7:42am On Apr 08, 2015
jimi4us:
you need to ask for refund from all the schools you attended. Back to your question, take a trip to all south western states and i'll answer your question.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by cindicandy(f): 7:42am On Apr 08, 2015
We don't want to be president of Nigeria. You have been president but you are poorer than the almajiri that is why all your state capitals are filled with mud houses.

Note: Zik was the first president of Nigeria which awollowo begged to be just for 24hrs before Zik jailed him and he awollowo subsequently committed suicide. Lol

haywire=32470840:

How old are you? Read igbo history before civil war,after civil war and present igbo. You will knw igbo neva improve in anyway. Igbo can NEVER be president of Nigeria becos igbos always outsmart each other. Google abt advantages and disadv of mud houses before saying rubbish, flat head angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by yommyphresh(m): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:
Unintelligent response. Why are you people still living in mud homes in your various state capitals? Don't call Lagos became it is a no man's land developed by federal government.

Your grammatical construction tho'
Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by cindicandy(f): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2015
Dirty smelly yolloba fool. Is Abeakuta an English word? Why should I waste my time learning incantation language like yolloba? cheesy

thorpido:
Why don't you spend you time developing your english instead of displaying this shallowness?
Abeakuta ko,Idriskuta ni.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by jimi4us: 7:45am On Apr 08, 2015
akins56:
you need to ask for refund from all the schools you attended. Back to your question, take a trip to all south western states and i'll answer your question.
Taaaaaar Ibadan be like zamfara . I was at iita last year for a meeting. imagine dis guy. ore nko? I close my eyes for una

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by cindicandy(f): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2015
Another unintelligent response. Answer my question and leave the messenger. Lol

yommyphresh:
Your grammatical construction tho'

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by cindicandy(f): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2015
jimi4us:
Taaaaaar Ibadan be like zamfara . I was at iita last year for a meeting. imagine dis guy. ore nko? I close my eyes for una

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by haywire1: 7:49am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:
We don't want to be president of Nigeria. You have been president but you are poorer than the almajiri that is why all your state capitals are filled with mud houses.

Note: Zik was the first president of Nigeria which awollowo begged to be just for 24hrs before Zik jailed him and he awollowo subsequently committed suicide. Lol

You see what I'm saying, igbos stil living in past president history, is ur flat head affecting ur brain. Do u knw d meaning of Culture @all?

Anyway,igbos have no culture,i.diots can't even greet their parents politely. Na lagoon we go throw all una. Na igbos dey do all illegal works, ashewo,419,piracy,bunkers,thief,drug trafficking,human trafficking et.c angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by cindicandy(f): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2015
Scratched tiger face I know I hit a nerve. Lol
Dirty people living all their generations in mud houses.

haywire1:

You see what I'm saying, igbos stil living in past president history, is ur flat head affecting ur brain. Do u knw d meaning of Culture @all?

Anyway,igbos have no culture,i.diots can't even greet their parents politely. Na lagoon we go throw all una. Na igbos dey do all illegal works, ashewo,419,piracy,bunkers,thief,drug trafficking,human trafficking et.c angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by jbl007(m): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:

I think NL should have a children department where English teachers can help touch lives. As for u,,shutting ur mouth will make the world a better place.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by thorpido(m): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2015
cindicandy:
I'm a dirty smelly fool. Is Abeakuta an English word? Why should I waste my time learning incantation language like yolloba? cheesy

You are just a stupid juvenile deliquent.Education implies that you learn words as it is written.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by haywire1: 7:53am On Apr 08, 2015
jbl007:
I think NL should have a children department where English teachers can help touch lives. As for u,,shutting ur mouth will make the world a better place.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by anitabeauty(f): 7:56am On Apr 08, 2015
I am yoruba but I still feel bad each time I step my feet in ibadan or osogbo. The level of poverty and backwardness is unimaginable. No wonder my dad never allowed us come home as a kid.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba State Capitals Developed With Mud Houses In The 21st Century?pix by juman(m): 7:57am On Apr 08, 2015
Because yoruba people are poor.

Yoruba people has bad 'leaders'.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

REPLY: Yoruba Tops And Heads Nigerian Crime Sector / APC And Abacha Forces Inject Dirty Money To Hijack Ann,but Hashim Is Unstoppable / My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.