Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. (53401 Views)

SHOCKING: The Flying ‘wizard’ Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. / Flying ‘wizard’ Who Crash-landed At Kasoa / SHOCKING: The Flying Wizard Who Crash-landed At Kasoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by 360command: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Who is petro dollar?
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by Meelaw(m): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
Somalians wouldn't take dat 4rm ya haz a joke
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by LyfeJennings(m): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
Black men and their evil thought and ways. Na oyinbo man witch carry technology give man kind. Oyinbo men devised means to make life better and easier with different inventions but lailai,no be black man,na that time him go remember say Chinedu buy Murano,Isiaka go America,Wale don graduate and all his own kids are yet to gain admission so the next movement na to go on killing spree.

I am a black man and I'm proud of my race to an extent but I swear if God had created great men of honor black,men like Leonardo Da Vinci,men like Socrates,Aristotle,the human race would most likely be in stone age till now cos our hate will never make us grow

1 Like

Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by 360command: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
Meelaw: Somalians wouldn't take dat 4rm ya haz a joke
what would they take as a joke?
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by LyfeJennings(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pain: This is clearly a case of mental imbalance. They should bundle him to the nearest assylum. We have celebrated mad men long enough in africa.
Most of the so called seers of old were nothing more than influential madmen high on cannabis. The wonders of aerospace engineering & modern telecoms are more awe inspiring than any of these "witchcraft" tales told under the moonlight of africa by hallucinating elders.

God bless U

1 Like

Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by kevoh(m): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
tyav7: The enlarged breast is GYNECOMASTIA. The pix was taken at a traditional ceremony in a rural village in the southwest of Nigeria.
In addition to the above:
Gynecomastia is swelling of the br.ea.st tissue in boys or men, caused by an imbalance of the hormones estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect one or both br.eas.ts, sometimes unevenly. Newborns, boys going through puberty and older men may develop gynecomastia as a result of normal changes in hormone levels, though other causes also exist.

Generally, gynecomastia isn't a serious problem, but it can be tough to cope with. Men and boys with Gynecomastia sometimes have pain in their breasts and may feel embarrassed.

Gynecomastia may go away on its own. If it persists, medication or surgery may help. Source : Mayoclinic website)

Definitely not borrowed Br.ea.sts

1 Like

Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by Tonylyte(m): 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
Evestar200: You dey use style take dy find those Ghanaians trouble o
lol, egede lyk me? Notin dey happen!
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by dinggle: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
The man is hungry give him food, his senses will come back.
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by bebe2(f): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
SeaGold:

Africa metaphysics is a realism.

Have you stayed in your village for a record 2 years?

yes. stayed in my village for 7yrs.
wats ur point?
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by Evestar200(f): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Tonylyte:
lol, egede lyk me? Notin dey happen!
i nor dy when Petro dullard,Jigga-man and co go come attack u o cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by orlarbissy(f): 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
shocked. So wats the borrowed bossom for, For flight or wetin?
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by bebe2(f): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
gboss4sure:

It seems you aint an african but if you re one, just go to your village and get those elders angry. U go hear am

ahhhhhhhhh, i be proper african o,

i have had tragedies in my family, dats all they were. tragedies.

no be witch o
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by bebe2(f): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Womanitarian: Oh wise one for your mind u don talk abi?

grin grin grin lol at '' oh wise one''

Damn i love nairaland kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by Cubeet2: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
nawa o. THATS PROBABLY A DRONE. THE AIR MAN HAD TECHNICAL PROBLEM
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by Jatus: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Seeing is believ
ing
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by Natasha2(f): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
grin Hahahahahaha *my ribs*
Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander grin grin
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
I talk am sey ghanaians are always flying in the night una sey na lie. Oya see am. Fear those ghanaians dat have bosoms dey are up to something .

1 Like

Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by Tonylyte(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
Evestar200: i nor dy when Petro dullard,Jigga-man and co go come attack u o cheesy lipsrsealed
attack me fire! Na beans? I"ve been fuccking them for so long, i aint cu.m yet
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by carlos1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
greatgod2012: A man believed to be in his 70s, who claimed to.be a wizard, was on Wednesday found on the banks of the Okrudu River at Kaimebre, a settlement near the Kasoa New Market in the Central Region Ghana.
The man, who gave his name as Charles Atta, looked frail, pale and bore protruding breasts like that of a teenage girl.
His body was smeared with mud from the bank of the river where he was found by two brothers, Liberty Obeng and Innocent Obeng, who claimed they found the strange man crying for help.
The two brothers told Daily Guide reporters that the self-acclaimed wizard confessed to them that he was in the company of colleagues, including a medical doctor and were flying to Cape Coast for a meeting when he was forced down.
According to him, they were flying over a church where an all-night vigil was being held when he crash- landed at Servant Kings International School.
"When we as ked him where he was coming from, Atta told us that he was from Akuapem Akropong but was flying to Cape Coast to attend a meeting for witches and wizards," he said.
Charles also confessed that the two puffy protrusions on his chest were breasts taken from his 16-year- old granddaughter and that he normally borrowed them for his night activities.
The two brothers said they were initially confused and bewildered by the weird sight of the man, and not knowing what to do him took him to Pink FM, a local radio station at Kasoa for help.
When the strange announcement was made on radio, hundreds of people besieged the premises of the radio station to see the suspected wizard.
Upon hearing the news, the Kasoa District Police dispatched a number of police personnel to the station to save the victim from being lynched.
Superintendent Samuel Tabril Punobyin told the paper that the police did not investigate spiritual matters and that the suspected wiz-ard could therefore not be charged.
He said the police would look for the family erf the man and hand him over to them. Charles Atta is still in the custody .of the Kasoa Police.

http://m.naij.com/news/53157.html?short

Please don't lynch him, Thats uncle urch!
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
dinggle: The man is hungry give him food, his senses will come back.
I dey tell you , with one bottle of Alomo, he go fly pass arik sef. Imagine you are in a plane and you look out of the window and see dis man flying and waving bye bye to you. I go faint tire.
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by chriskwaku: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
This is nairaland and not cediland is what we go hear when the hawks start their attacks. BTW the man was a mental patient

IT HAS finally been established that the suspected wizard, who reportedly crash-landed on the banks of River Okrudu at Kaimebre, a settlement near Kasoa in the Central Region last Wednesday morning, is a mental patient.

The man, according to the police, was receiving treatment at Pantang Hospital but disappeared last Monday from the health facility. Checks by the police at the hospital revealed that the patient, who is called Charles Allottey, was admitted to the mental hospital 12 years ago.

The Kasoa District Police Commander Superintendent Samuel Tabil Punobyin told DAILY GUIDE that authorities at the Pantang Hospital called for the patient after reading the story in Thursday, 28 November 2013 issue of the DAILY GUIDE.

The commander said the victim was manhandled by some residents who claimed he was a wizard because he had some puffy flesh on the breast that looked like a female breast.

“The man could not even talk well whenever he was asked a question by the police.”

Victim has since been transported to the Pantang Hospital to continue his medical treatment.

The suspected wizard looked frail, pale bore protruding breasts like a teenage girl.

His body was smeared with mud from the bank of the river where he was found by two brothers, Liberty Obeng and Innocent Obeng who claimed they found him crying for help.

The two brothers told DAILY GUIDE that the suspected wizard confessed to them that he was in the company of friends, including a medical doctor en route to Cape Coast for a meeting when he was forced down while flying over a church where an allnight vigil was being held.

“When we asked him where he was coming from, the man told us that he was from Akuapem Akropong but was flying to Cape Coast to attend a meeting for witches and wizards” he said.

Charles also confessed that the two puffy protrusions on his chest were breasts taken from his 16- year-old granddaughter and that he normally borrowed them for his night activities.

The two brothers said, not knowing what to do with the suspected wizard, they took him to Pink FM, a local radio station at Kasoa for help.

After the announcement on radio, hundreds of people besieged the premises of the radio station to catch a glimpse of the suspected wizard.

Upon hearing the news, the Kasoa District Police dispatched a number of police personnel to the station to save the victim from being lynched.
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by ChiefAdams: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Funny indeed!! I guess the airplane suddenly developed a mechanical fault while in motion. Pele oooo!!!!!
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by chriskwaku: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
Theben: Nothing concerns me with the wizard that crash-landed. I've been indoor since morning, boooooord, hoping an opportunity for Nigeria- Ghana E-war presents itself. Can't let this slip now. Choi! Where are the Ghanaian warriors? I'm ready o. Oya make una show o.

you no dey tire with petrodolla, otumfour and co abi smiley wink
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
The guy has mental illness. Please take him to a mental institution cry
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by TinyPrincess(f): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Rubbish
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by NaLaugh: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
The man is on the payroll of the church he flew over.
I bet the church name is COMING SOON.. wink

Marketing 101
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by Evestar200(f): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
Tonylyte:
attack me fire! Na beans? I"ve been fuccking them for so long, i aint cu.m yet
na u knw o,,
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by duni04(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
bebe2: Daft Africans.

The guy probably has mental illness , smh cry
Abi. Y wud a sane person b advertising to d world ( even went to a radio station) that he's a wizard wen he knows he'll probably b killed.
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by phreakabit(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
If to say na 9ja im crash land na sorry be im last name.
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by mazizitonene(m): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
This wizard worwor o...was thinking more of d harry potter type
Re: The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. by creamyanne: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
Flying Wizard with bosoms. shocked , end time wizard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos / Workers Kill Two Big Snakes That Eat Residents' Goats, Birds In Abia (photos) / Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.