Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO (14981 Views)

Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene / My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by SouthernIdole: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2013
Am sure all those that think any house member or senate can decamp to another party has now seen the impossibility in that. its either they stay or they lose their seat.

Btw, nothing can stop PDP from being in power, not with dis dubious characters fooling themselves around our political scene, calling an obvious defection as merger when only one party was involved

1 Like

Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by deletrue: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2013
The likelyhood of apc crashing is very guarranteed. The members of this party are as if they are assembled by what i will describe as road side untrained mechanic. Their services are never ever satisfactory. Remember Osho, governor of Edo, telling a petty trader, a widow, to go and die. A well known weed and other hard drug smoker. APC is also joining hand with pdp governors they (apc) claimed as bad. The list carrying apc's uselessness (grammar) is endless. mitcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
oshomole has shown good example of how they will run APC.
Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Assalamu Alaikum(may peace and blessings of our Creator be upon you all) Initiating change; fellow Nigerians,
I’m in a conflict of the mind as I crave, yearn
and wish to stop time;
And go back to the self I gave away so
easily when everything was fine.
And everything was so blessed, in a sense
so free from stress;
When love was on my mind and my eyes
blind from the mess,
I was creating, breathing in and suffocating;
and the fault is mine. Alone,
I will stand to attest to every moment, every
breath, I spent not seeking;
The knowledge my soul desired, so deeply,
to possess,
When it yelled and I was too needless to
stop and just listen;
Because I was heedless, ignoring the
silence of my compass.
As it struggled to repel the forces of my
immorality,
Somehow believing I was in a state of
immortality; taking it in jest
But now I am ready to confess and now I am
ready to repent;
And to Allah is the rest – for it is He who
knows best,
What my heart does conceal and what my
heart does feel
As I, take to the ground and I kneel; and I
pray that it’s not too late,
For this heart to heal.
Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by experimentist: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
israel007: [size=15]GREEDY PEOPLE LOOKING FOR POWER BY WHATEVER MEANS POSSIBLE AND AVAILABLE TO THEM.

THIS TIME, THE AVAILABLE IS THEIR GREEDY PARTNER - A P C

UNFORTUNATELY FOR THEM, NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO, GEJ TILL 2019
[/size]
^ @poster, wait first I dey cum.

@topic, una papa expect me to read all that rubbish ehn! Na eclipse go blind una eyes!

Ok back to you silly poster, thunder faya you and that clueless ijaw/ibo kindergarten president of ogogro republic. If na your papa go keep GEJ till 2019 we go see. Shebi una papa sabi rig election abi? Na medusa go stonize una life!

2 Likes

Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by Tubo3(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
rooney2525: Nyako is a funny man sha, d same PDP u won election twice is nw d enemy of ur state and the nation. I see him betraying APC in d near future
Or the pdp
Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by jamael(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
bamssy: it a blessing 2 PDP n 4 we youths wu r planning 2 take up d postion of d deflected rebel governors
oh boy no be "deflected" oh
abi G-7 na ball??¿¿¿¿¿
Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by jamael(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
bamssy: it a blessing 2 PDP n 4 we youths wu r planning 2 take up d postion of d deflected rebel governors
oh boy no be "deflected" oh
abi G-7 na ball??¿¿¿¿¿
Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by jamael(m): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
experimentist: ^ @poster, wait first I dey cum.

@topic, una papa expect me to read all that rubbish ehn! Na eclipse go blind una eyes!

Ok back to you silly poster, thunder faya you and that clueless ijaw/ibo kindergarten president of ogogro republic. If na your papa go keep GEJ till 2019 we go see. Shebi una papa sabi rig election abi? Na medusa go stonize una life!
Young man easy ehn?
No need to experiment your anger on this platform. OK?
Grow up and make this country a better place.

1 Like

Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by experimentist: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
jamael:
Young man easy ehn?
No need to experiment your anger on this platform. OK?
Grow up and make this country a better place.
Ok, thank u sir. U knw say all dis guys here dem fit make man angry sotey.....man go vexangry and if man don vex, men no go rest. As dem dey always talk, "e go better".
Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by danny301: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
"Half a loaf is better than none"! Every government needs a major challenger in order to sit up and provide the dividends of democracy for the people and these challengers don't necessarily have to be saints... People just sit behind their computers and keep on ranting that APC is not the alternative we need but APC is the only alternative we can see for now and as the saying goes "when the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable"... Those who think that APC is not a good alternative we need should provide a better alternative to PDP or remain silence... PDP has been in govt for more than 14 years now so we can confidently say, that party has failed us but same cannot be said about APC because you don't judge someone based on what you think such a person would do when given opportunity... In addition, the fact some PDP Governors moved to APC does not mean that APC and PDP are exactly the same because more than half of the core leaders of APC have never had anything to with PDP... In mine opinion, its a good thing that APC is getting stronger not because i think they people there are saint but because i know that the presence of a strong alternative makes every government to sit up...

2 Likes

Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by OgaMosco(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
Aii i forsee here is regret, they will surely regret their actions. Uzor kalu, Atiku have been through this. You can never bite the finger that feeds you.
Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by nationwide1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
These men think we're kids. Anyone who knows Nigeria well can discern that the crisis both in PDP and in the North and emphasis on impunity is because a Christian is the president. Once a muslim ascends the presidential position, all crises and emphasis on impunity will die natural death in our nation. Or do they want to say the sins of GEJ are committed for the first time in Nigeria? I'm not a bigot but a staunch follower of history and events in Nigeria.
Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by humble007(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lamido wishes to go to APC but cannot because
Jonathan has Lamido by the balls, so he can not join APC for now
he's two son's are in detention (EFCC things) remember
Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by Sant1m: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Dannylux: APC is no better than PDP. Ain't nobody putting you power-thirsty lot in power. We'd rather stay with the devil we know than the Angels we don't!
you are wrong! No two persons with a soul is exactly the same, buhari and anenih are not the same, like wise you are not the same with your younger brother. Saying that apc and pdp is the same is an atempt by you and other laptop dogs to hide the truth, because we need an opposition platform does not mean that the members will be recruited from the moon or kindergerteen schools, pdd has failed us, lets try apc for 14 yrs and lets see if your assertion that the devil(pdp ie anenih, bode george, dikko, oduah, alams, allison) you know is better than the angel(apc ie buhari, tinubu, onuh, oshimole, fashola, ribadu, lai mohamed, maigari, rochas) you dont know. Like i said for any society to grow a credible alternative must exist to create competition on how best to serve you and me, if we stiffle it and only create room for a behemoth the only losers will be you and me. No matter your ignorance cause i am sure you are not benefiting directly from the pdp govt embrace change cause its the only constant in life, wether you like it or not, nigeria will be better than this
Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by mooregan(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Plan_Man 1:
Keeping faith with PDP means destruction while not try APC....
APC that is made up of d same PDP members?
Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by themaskedman: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Can someone remind me again who has been the governor of Adamawa State since 2007.
Nyako of PDP has been the governor of Adamawa State for over 6yrs now and Adamawa remains the least developing state in the NE. The civil servants in the state are the worst/least paid in the whole country and here‘s he‘s making noise.
Lecturers of the State College of Education Hong have been on HATISS a salary scheme left by other states since 2007 and the man has refused to listen to their appeals.
The state capital Yola has been stagnant with no development and yet he collects more than #3b every month, even his town of Mayo-Belwa can at best be described as a village. This guy is a complete buffon, who does he expect to change Adamawa State, him, GEJ or Tukur?
Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by mooregan(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
danny301: "Half a loaf is better than none"! Every government needs a major challenger in order to sit up and provide the dividends of democracy for the people and these challengers don't necessarily have to be saints... People just sit behind their computers and keep on ranting that APC is not the alternative we need but APC is the only alternative we can see for now and as the saying goes "when the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable"... Those who think that APC is not a good alternative we need should provide a better alternative to PDP or remain silence... PDP has been in govt for more than 14 years now so we can confidently say, that party has failed us but same cannot be said about APC because you don't judge someone based on what you think such a person would do when given opportunity... In addition, the fact some PDP Governors moved to APC does not mean that APC and PDP are exactly the same because more than half of the core leaders of APC have never had anything to with PDP... In mine opinion, its a good thing that APC is getting stronger not because i think they people there are saint but because i know that the presence of a strong alternative makes every government to sit up...
Lemme ask u something Sire, If u put a Lager beer in a Coke bottle, will it taste any better?? Hw can pple that were in PDP for many years n just moved to another party become Better than d PDP overnight? Are they not part of d PDP that has failed? Now APC says GEJ has done nothing, lemme ask you, If GEJ decamps to APC 2day won't he be called PROGRESSIVE?? All this pple r fighting 4 dia personal Interest. Imagine Nyakko to say PDP has failed Adamawa over d years. Was he not PDP? So we can now say that HE has failed his people over d years.

2 Likes

Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by akpanbaba: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
So these political harlots cannot learn simple lessons from Atiku who ran to ACN from PDP and return to same immediately.Shame to bad people .
Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by Okudiover(m): 3:44am On Nov 30, 2013
grin grin grin Oshimole tells a poor defenceless widow "Go and die" now Lamido said joining APC is not the solution to his sons release. All in one week? G7 Una 3much. grin grin grin
Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by Okudiover(m): 3:49am On Nov 30, 2013
experimentist: ^ @poster, wait first I dey cum.

O boy wetin you say Ijaw and Ibo do you? Or you want quote Oshiomole Chapter 20 verse 15 "GO AND DIE". But if na Oga m Jesu him go lift the woman come say " "Go home and sin no more".
Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by lorddannie: 8:14am On Nov 30, 2013
MMMua'zu:
Assalamu Alaikum(may peace and blessings of our Creator be upon you all) Initiating change; fellow Nigerians,
I’m in a conflict of the mind as I crave, yearn
and wish to stop time;
And go back to the self I gave away so
easily when everything was fine.
And everything was so blessed, in a sense
so free from stress;
When love was on my mind and my eyes
blind from the mess,
I was creating, breathing in and suffocating;
and the fault is mine. Alone,
I will stand to attest to every moment, every
breath, I spent not seeking;
The knowledge my soul desired, so deeply,
to possess,
When it yelled and I was too needless to
stop and just listen;
Because I was heedless, ignoring the
silence of my compass.
As it struggled to repel the forces of my
immorality,
Somehow believing I was in a state of
immortality; taking it in jest
But now I am ready to confess and now I am
ready to repent;
And to Allah is the rest – for it is He who
knows best,
What my heart does conceal and what my
heart does feel
As I, take to the ground and I kneel; and I
pray that it’s not too late,
For this heart to heal.
you miss road abi? How does this solve the crisis in PDP or stop APC from losing
Re: Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO by VEE2010(m): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2013
APC is becoming bigger than what some of the founding members envisaged and bet soon, some of her leaders may no longer exercise full control over the party as we witnessed in AC.N. My only fear is the fact that, same PDP members who held sway the fortunes of Nigeria for over a decade still parading themselves as Progressives. However, the goodnews still remains that, Nigerians are beginning to look beyond the party lines when casting their votes. I just hope we won't be disenfranchise at the end of the day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC / Pdp Leadership Crisis: The Unseen Hands Of Apc / I Didn’t Say God Is Punishing Nigerians With Meningitis – Yari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.