Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His (24134 Views)

Larry Ekundayo Defeats Joseph Lamptey In Boxing Battle(photos) / Odartey Lamptey Discovers Three Kids With Wife Are Not His Biological Children / Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Are Not His After 20 Yr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by hisroyalflyness: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
The only unarguable truth is that women are not to be trusted and they are never satisfied not just women even men! We as humans are never satisfied. This is a pure case of paradox or choice or the tyranny of choice as Barry Schwartz will say " when we have everything we seek for everything" this woman had everything and a dream guy and she is still never satisfied and infidelity becomes the case, we ask for freedom and choices and when we have it we misuse it!! I feel for this guy and for the records this woman did this for years and had the heart to keep it from him. Divorce can not solve the emotional depression this dude is gonna face not even his wealth will bring him happiness. Sorry bro that is life

6 Likes

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by Tholuwaniey(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
I call that Gobe! Give that Woman a medal!! Ladies. . .ha!
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
grin

PRAISE BE TO THE GODS!

so your "gods" enjoins infedility
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ahhhhhhh. Na wa oooooo. Chai shocked shocked
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by abacus(m): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
A good pro..

Love watching him play.

God help him out.
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by Olugbenger(m): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
Women are evil...not even one of the kids?

angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by Tholuwaniey(m): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
Reski: kill d bitch
seems you're from c.a.l.a.b.a.r. . .hmm are u hungry ni??
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by expert555: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
A toilet remains a toilet no matter the dressing or decoration. We should all pray in the hands of women.
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by Tholuwaniey(m): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
Olugbenger: Women are evil...not even one of the kids?

angry angry angry
that woman wicked gan oh. . .
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by Alexchubee(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pathetic story..tho a lesson 2 al fathers if non of ur childrn resemble u beta go confrm weda na musa d gateman childrn full ur hauz.

3 Likes

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by MidaxPhoenix(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
As much as we can't verify the source of this info --XYZ , na wa for ghana media when we thought that sahara reporters, premium times and the sun hold the aces in rumour mongering and junk journalism, we just have to savour the news.

Most of these episodes play out in nigeria too, particularly during visa lottery stuff (To prove paternity).

I have resolved and be it resolved to do paternity tests for my children immediately after birth. Without the knowledge of my wife though!

Its not that I don't trust you dear, I just want to be sure the nurses or doc didn't swap the baby!!

In the early 2000s ,Most of the first child in nigerian marriages are bastards abi na illegitimate child dem dey call a̶̲̥̅♏.

How many union start with ''will you marry me'', most of them start with ''I'm pregnant and I can't abort it''

I have a friend that met with a lady 5 days to her wedding claiming they are doing send-forth!

What if that last minute free-kick produce a goal?

10 Likes

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by Tholuwaniey(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
caesaraba: Keep calm, use her and do blood money. Simple!
you wicked gan oh!
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by alotofgrace(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
is that so..so someone was playing away match? grin grin

who du u think is s.tupid?....http://abume4life..com/2013/11/who-is-silly-joke.html
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by jahbiz: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Chai! The man don suffer, I cant jus imagine this happening to me. Women! U cant jus trust them walai.
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Nothing gives more joy dan giving birth and d child resembles the father facially!!!

5 Likes

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by Tonniext(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
See buhaha
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
na waoo
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by nerodenero: 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
A woman can make or mar you. Lamptey's ordeal is another prove to that statement.

1 Like

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by SQURA(f): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
women of today! thats why its better to thoroughly do a ground check of who you are placing a ring on.
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by seankay(m): 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
They should keep a close eye on him cos he might do sumfin stupid.

Women! Women! women! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by Nonybb: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by Suljosh: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
torgbe:
rumours have it that
Elikem of BBA fame is the suspected dad of the children...Elikem en sugar mummy dat oo
exactly, that story broke out yesterday on twitter by a ghanain, Selly said something to Natasha in the house about elikem having two kids from a lady name Gloria.

1 Like

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by Vivipedia: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
So bad. Visit: www.vivipedia.com
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by o42austino(m): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by hisroyalflyness: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
In inference the gods must be crazy? His god!
Sheykul Islam:
so your "gods" enjoins infedility
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by Polio: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Terrible stuff ...

Not one, but three .... shocked shocked shocked

More words fail me!
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by comradestalk: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
how will he look into the face of the children who had called him daddy, daddy, daddy for 20 years and say i aint your papa! If i was in his shoe i would have just played along given the likelihood of his infertility.

1 Like

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by Toneyo(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
I thank God my kids resemble me die. Even people they call them my replicas.

My advic for men. If ur pikin to resemble you, better go do DNA test. Women get mind o.

2 Likes

Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by ichommy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Slimceezy: Gobe!

Yes o, Gobe of life #Lobatan
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
Wow, what can I say? That's very sad. To be married to a woman for 20 years and then discover that the kids you thought were yours are really not. Knowing that the woman you've shared everything with for 20 years could do something of this magnitude is very difficult to forgive.
Re: Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His by Miner13: 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
Congratulations!
Double portion of child blessings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends / Oshoala Speaks On Bad Preparations And How It Almost Cost Nigeria A 9th AWCON / Nigerians Disappointed At The RIO 2016 Opening Ceremony (see Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.